BB Acronyms - EG. FotH

BeachCatty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I know I'm new here and this may have been discussed before, but I was wondering if someone can clarify something for me. When FOTH happens, is that because they need to stop the feed because the HGs are talking about something they shouldn't? Like DRs or whatever.

Basically, I'm asking the experts because you guys seem to know what you're talking about. I'm also inquiring because I just subscribed to the live feed. I used to just watch the BB after dark and the CBS broadcasts. I love the live feeds! :party_smilie:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome, sawyernathan! FOTH is when feeds are temporarily blocked.... originally it meant Front of the House (which is what they showed instead of live feed), then it went to Fish of the House (which is what they switched to showing us instead of the Front of the House), then they switched yet again last year to Fire of the House & this year, although it looks like blue swirls of water, someone came up w/ Funnel of the House (to stick w/ the FOTH as the abbreviation). Hope that helps!

Hi sawyernathan! This area is just for live feed updates. There are discussion threads on every topic imaginable and the people in them can answer questions. Just go back to the main page and look around :)

Hi There -

Don't mean to sound stupid, but if somebody answered this for me, then reading the updates would be soooooooooo much easier for me. Someone please define:

ADL:

FoTH:

I know that there were other terms about which I was wondering, but I can't remember now what they are....if you can think of regular terms used, please post.

THank you so much :)

A.

While we're on the subject of ADLs and HGs behavior, does anyone know why every year they stay up so late and get up so late? I mean, every year it seems like the hampster's average day is from about 10-11AM and goes till 3-4AM or later. The HGs are always complaining about how boring it is, why not go to be early?

Jedi training: usually 2 HG's whispering about game prep

sometimes not hiding it - will do it right in front of others

like memorizing how many photos are facing left and right

incase it's a competition question.

was christianed Jedi because of Howie & jannele from previous

BB's they did it while Actually playing with Light sabres

Howie was obsessed with starwars....and wanted to put people

thru Jedi training

While we're on the subject of ADLs and HGs behavior, does anyone know why every year they stay up so late and get up so late? I mean, every year it seems like the hampster's average day is from about 10-11AM and goes till 3-4AM or later. The HGs are always complaining about how boring it is, why not go to be early?

This is only my personal opinion, but I think it's because BB only gives them beer and wine so late in the evening... I think they get used to waiting up for it and it becomes habit...

Archived