Old Bb??

I have heard them talking about meeting at the hotels before the show and other places like the auditions. I think they should have absolutely no prior contact before walking into the house so that they have no chance at all to even know who will be in the house and no way to set up prearranged alliances and that way all the house guest have the same chance to form alliances with the others. I don't like it that they come into the house will ready made alliances. I do not like it that they always have the beautiful people and the nerdy type. I would much rather see just everyday hard working people with no agenda to become famous and are their because they need to win the money to better their life and the lives of people that matter to them. Bring in a coal miner, a farmer, and other people that have to work their butts off to survive payday to payday. Make this show real with no scripts and people in the dr telling them what to do and say next etc. It would make for a much better show.

Most the posters on Mortys would make better cast members than what they came up with.

Couldn't you see Fizzle, Oldguy, Yana, Marty, UVP, KingofRealitytv, Dumbblonde, King123, Kayo, Dade, Dreamangle, Scuba, Catnipstoy, Morty all be BB9 show?????

:party_smilie::animated_rotfl:

:argue::cheers::clap::cookoo::drool:

:eek::fight2::hide:

well shoot... I'm 42, married, kids, work each day, not a model or actor... my family keeps saying I should go on BB... but then I wouldn't be able to watch the live feeds! :)

I have wondered if I was on the show, if I'd be able to pass messages to the board here at Mortys 'under the radar' on the live feeds

Couldn't you see Fizzle, Oldguy, Yana, Marty, UVP, KingofRealitytv, Dumbblonde, King123, Kayo, Dade, Dreamangle, Scuba, Catnipstoy, Morty all be BB9 show?????

May as well just give me the money now...

other day a HG mentioned aluminum foil... I got to wondering if I'd get in trouble for taking foil and using a fork or something to 'write' notes to myself about the comps... or has it been tried already? I could do my spreadsheet from inside the house!

May as well just give me the money now...

Nah... I would get advice from all the past houseguests... LOL I have contact with two of the 7 winners at least... Oh wait that would be Will and Boogie, on second thought, um um well, I'd just kick your butt and take Morty to F2 and tell everyone to vote for him... :animated_bouncy:

Archived