Wednesday, July 11th

CeCiMom

Getting down to the wire... Carol seems to be fighting for her stay in the house and Amber is rallying her troops. I guess we'll see the results Thursday night!!!

whomever locked the previous BBAD thread, should have added a explanation as to why it was locked as the final post. I see nothing wrong with having a thread specific to BBAD. While I do have both the internet and BBAD feeds, not everyone does.

i think things are really starting to pick up now this is getting interesting, after last night now today everyone finnally realizes they need to start playing the game

i do believe the food contest will be on friday with the house split into 2 groups of 6 and HoH being exempt, i hope eric and daniele aren't on slop they can't afford to be LOL (daniele cause she'll disappear and eric cause he'll probably make more enemys)

What's with only 1 room being shown on all 4 feeds?? Almost all of today it was like that. It's bad enough that they say we have 4 feeds and only get 2. Every time any interesting conversations were happening today, all 4 feeds would cut to Jess and Nick talking about absolutely nothing in the small bedroom. I HATE CBS

Archived