Best Premiere Ever!!

deedsy

Ok so I finally watched the first episode this morning because I was stupid and forgot to tape it and I must say it was great!! I hope its ok to post it in my own thread I didnt see the one about this show itself maybe I was blind or a mod could move it. Arguably the best ever priemere I think. I loved the fact they had the 3 enemies upstairs and were able to watch that added such a great dynamic to the game right of the bat. Then they were able to also choice who got HOH. And as far as the houseguests go so far I like them all! There are some that I can tell will be better than others but too me there really wasn't anyone I disliked!

it was a good premiere, definitely. It would have been better if we didn't know that the 3 were enemies though, until the night of the show. (As in, some of us have known for like a month)

I did like it too... but its going to have to be 2nd best premire to me...

SEASON 3 wins it for me... i mean, ANY premire with AMY is best... all they had to do to make this better is just to flash a pictue of her, and it would of been... :D hehe

Big Brothr 3 is my all time favorite season! Even though it doesnt include my all time favorite player Dr. Will!!

I think the only way it could have been better, was if the premier had been 2 hours long !!!

We need to start a campaign to get the premier to be longer. I mean we have waited 9 long months...hell, even havin a baby takes longer than an hour after waiting 9 months...LOL :smitten:

Archived