What Will You Do This Weekend

nursie

my question is will dvr record my local station. cbs is a local channel for me not a statelite channel. does dvr record non statelite channels also?

man gotta pay another 5 bucks to get locals

cbs is a local channel for me not a statelite channel. man gotta pay another 5 bucks to get locals

You can have one of my cbs feeds... I get about 4 different ones...

There now your back up to saving $8.99... :lol:

LOL i wouldnt have this problem if i didnt work some nights. first bb season i will miss episodes

why is that?

still in shock bb is here again :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

the year wait went by fast

i think i need a little sun time. let my hsuband play some poker online... cause he wont be doign much of that for 3 months.

eyee iw ill get some sun..... maybe a sunburn...

I'm having to log in every time I post. Is that a new wrinkle? When I click on "add reply" I get an error message and have to provide my user name and password.

Saturday I'm going to the taping of ANTIQUES ROADSHOW here in Orlando. Yippee! I'm going to have my balls appraised . . . also my old mandolin.

My balls? They're autographed world series baseballs from the 1940's and 1950.

Oldguy grins, says goodnight to Buffy (his dog) and shuffles off to bed.

Well i'm getting things done around the house so I wont feel to guilty for sitting on my "bleep" for 3 months.. And next year i got to remember BB when i'm planning vacation.. we are leaving for the beach on the 14th of July.. I know, I know, slap me now.. what was i thinking.. and the condo we are in don't have internet access.. why didn't i ask that before i paid..lol .. I swear i'm not to bright sometimes :bigcry:

This weekend I will...

-get cable reinstalled for the season

-re-hook up desktop computers in living room and bedroom

-test all computer and tv connections... make sure I can watch computer live feeds on televsion set

-drink Saturday night for one last hooray before things get too serious

-take my son to the zoo because there is very little he is going to get to do for the rest of his summer vacation

-drop mu July summer class, I have no idea why I enrolled for July

Thats about it... I think.

Archived