What Will You Do This Weekend

nursie

yes, i'll admit i ignore some people and some things that need to be done when bigbrother season starts

so coming up is the last weekend of summer 2007 before big brother starts, i'll have to fit in some 'fun' with the family before i begin putting them on mute

:animated_scratchchin: hmmmm...i guess consider this a public service announcement for everyone to throw some attention to the people around you this weekend so you wont feel quite as bad for the next several weeks

Well, this is our holiday weekend (Canada Day) so I know for sure fireworks Sunday night. We just installed a new pool, so we'll probably spend most of the weekend in that. Maybe a BBQ with our friends. we dont really have any other plans than that...We'll play it by ear!

its my 30th birthday this friday so I will party :party_smilie: then have dog shows all weekend and then thats it for vacation time and spending time with family and friends till I go to Canada in the end of august for another dog show...whew exciting summer!!! The rest of my free time outside of work is devoted to BB!!! And everyone knows it!! LOL

Happy Birthday Plum!!

I'm Canadian too, Loves, and living in Ottawa EVERYBODY goes downtown to Parliament Hill for partying, watching fireworks, etc. Most ppl go down early in the day, and spend the whole day. The streets are all blocked off anywhere near downtown, so you can't drive, but it's cool cuz buses are all free.

gotta get some vhs tape to record the episodes i will missd while i work

how much tivo run for

uvp old school

gotta spread the truth none the less

i am a cheap bastard . i turn down the 5 dollar dvr package dish network was offering me when i got my statelite

I love my DRV also... I don't have a clue how much one would cost to buy out right... We sell them for security systems for large stores, but they aren't the same as you get for TV... Those run around $ 500.00 for a small one though... I don't think the ones for the home are over $ 250.00...

maybe lol

but now i look back on it. it was a dumb mistake

UVP call em up and tell em you changed your mind... They will ship you one and add the $ 5.00 on your bill... You don't buy DishNetwork equipment anyway, you only lease it... We have dish and had a problem with our receiver and called them about it... They shipped us another one and we got it 2 days later...

will do

on the phone ordering it now

:animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I will be doing a HUGE house cleaning so, that I can get away with only surface cleaning through the rest the summer.

And, my hubby hates when BB comes around but, last year I figured out a little something "special" I could do for him and last season went pretty smooth, sooo.... :P (Jem has a better smiley but, I don't want to get in trouble by a mod. :lol:

i got 100 hour limit

Archived