How About This For A Twist????

Well I was sure to tell the producer that I interviewed with that everyone on the forums are sick and tired of all the wannabe models and actors and that we all wanted real people. Let's just hope that since they didn't pick me that they did at least listen a little to what I said lol.

I told the producer that interviewed me something like that as well when he asked why I went to the Charlotte open casting instead of the LA one (much closer to AZ). I told him that LA would be "full of wannabe actors and models sent by their agents" just like too many of the HGs in recent casts. That's when he told me he thought I was great and that those who were there to get discovered were pretty easy to spot .

He also said they were being weeded out - God, let's hope so!

Out surfing around for information and I ran across some suggestions on another board... RealtyTVCafe .. by a poster name Kathy. She has some GREAT ideas!!! worth sharing here... thank you Kathy !!! aol mylastname2

Kathy's Post

I would love for them to come down hard with RULES...

1. NO singing- warning the first time and $200 deductions each time thereafter. If they get to $1,400 infines then they get an automatic eviction

2. Comps for daily food are at a set time - known in advance. (ex 8:00AM) If a house gusets CHOOSES to stay in bed until noon then they don't get food for that day.

3. Comps for things like electricity.

4. Don't give them hot water, washing machines, etc... let them compete for the use of it. Make these things LUXURY items.

eshh.. i dont really like it..

There is NO way they would be able to put that much stuff in an episode, have a competition everyday, no way we would be able to watch. and plus the competitions would get lamer, and lamer, cause they would run out of ideas.

only thing i don't like about those rules is that they should have electricity/water. i also don't like the rule about having to get up at 8 a.m. the houseguests won't stay up late then. now i am not suggesting they need to sleep all day like janelle, in fact i hope there is less of that going on this year, but if everyone had to get up early it would cut down too much on the late night alliances/stradegy sessions.

a lot of the secret plotting is when all the other houseguests go to bed, so if they have to get up early it would cut down too much on that. they also shouldn't be forced to get up too early, because more people watch the live feeds in the evenings then that do during the day.

if everything happened during the day, less people would get the live feeds. which means cbs makes less money on the live feeds. people with 9 to 5 jobs, or people that for whatever reason don't watch until the evening wouldn't bother then buying the live feeds.

did anyone here what was said about big brother on fox reality. apparently they said they where going back to the original version. i just hope that means not an allstars version, and not how it was in bb 1. i didn't hate bb1, but i wouldn't want it to go back to what bb1 is. i like the alliances, and stradegy. i think the show would pretty much be boring without a lot of that stuff. i would take a nemesis twist over the show going back to bb1.

i think as far as twists go, they need to change up the hoh/veto twists a little bit. that's about the only twist that they really need.

I hope they don't mean that america get to vote the people out... If you remember the first year everything was free... I bet it won't be this time, if that is what they are doing...

Thanks Surfgranny for recognizing that i would have a hard time teaming up with blah in a nemisis series. lol

I'm in agreement with most of you that say you want total strangers in the house. Let friendships form on their own. I didn't particularly like the house division in season 6 because it made the game too predictable. It was kinda fun watching the catfights but made the game less interesting.

I hope the game goes back to the way it was around season 3. I don't remember anyone having had an agent or anything like that. The only exception would be that they should not let the jury view the diary room tapes. Those should be kept private no matter what.

Exactly - and the DR would just become one more place to manipulate. If they let us vote people out - ugh! Maybe as a twist once or twice, but every week? BB1 was boring because everyone made nice-nice for the voting public. It's the only season I didn't watch much of at all - and for that very reason.

You're welcome, Kele!

Somebody on another board said they went through the casting process (take it as truth or fiction) They said in the questions they seemed to focus a lot on Roles in Hichschool and enemies from High School. I hope this is false I want to see complete strangers in the house. Not people who know eachother allready!

Archived