Kelegyrl, Abbaholic, And Loudmouth, Any Word????

If you think it's ok and won't violate any BB policies, could you tell us where she went to a casting call and if the callback city is for the same region? The reason I ask is I went to Charlotte for the casting call and the region on my app. was Seattle. The producer changed my region from 4 (Seattle) to 5 (Charlotte). Here's a list of the regions:

01 - New York City, NY

02 - Boston, MA

03 - Los Angeles, CA

04 - Seattle, WA

05 - Charlotte, NC

06 - Chicago, IL

07 - Atlanta, GA

08 - Miami, FL

09 - Tulsa, OK

10 - Austin, TX

11 - Lincoln, NE

12 - Salt Lake City, UT

That sounds promising to me Tellme... I just got an e-mail from Howie, and he's going to do another interview for us in the next couple of days, so maybe you can ask him some questions... I know his season was a little different because of the pairs, but he is friends with a lot of past guest and maybe he knows anyway... If you have a question you want to ask him, please add them here

Howie questions

If not I am going to be sending him the questions in an e-mail this time instead of on the phone due to both of our schedules...

LOL I was just teasing... I am really rooting for those we know here that have applied... Who knows if it's too late if you haven't heard from them... After all this year on Survivor Earl (the winner) only knew he was going on the show 2 days before he left to go to Fiji...

Heck yeah, king - we ALL like eyecandy - even half the house could be eyecandy and I'd be ok w/it so long as the rest had enough upstairs to make them really fun to watch. I know there's lots of eye candy with brains - I raised one - but they usually have full-time jobs, school or both and can't take three months off from life like the Jases and Hollys of the not so real world.

Me too surfgranny... have 3 beautiful daughters... that are too busy with their lives to do BB .. I would love it because they are pretty, smart, cunning and very competitive. They would rock the house ... if they had time to do it.

time... its depressing at times... i mean for us, Time it takes forever for bb to come here... then for the Houseguests, it seems like forever they are in the house. but once the season gets here, it seems to fly by.

Archived