Interesting Article On An Applicant

Yana

One of the ladies in line with me @ the Charlotte open casting looked a lot like her. They are different people though - the lady in Charlotte is a friend of Bunky's and she's tried three times already to be on BB. She really would rather be on Survivor which is probably a better bet for her since their producers prefer a more diverse cast. Survivor has had fat people, old people, different races, etc. while BB lately tends to be nothing but pecs and silicone.

I think it would be funny to send a lard-assed old fart like myself into the house. The hgs would be sorely mistaken if they think their mother is living with them because I am way more like Roseanne Connor and Carmella Soprano than I am June Cleaver. :party_smilie:

• 4 weeks later...

now surfgraddy .... "I think it would be funny to send a lard-assed old fart like myself into the house" ... I know better than that 'cause I saw you video .. you are NOT !!! ... and I think you would have done great in the house.

Did that article seem at all condescending to any of my fellow BBaddicts? I mean I know that we can be overzealous(and not just those of us crazy enough to apply), but in an article that ends with "we love BB and will keep you fans informed" it seemed weird that the author obviously thought the Popples chick was a nut, albeit in a cute way. Funny.

Thanks King123... After reading my comment the next morning I decided to delete it because I usually am a pretty nice person(Ihad a few holiday cocktails)...my problem with popples is she just goes on and on about being rejected from BB (5 years in a row! minus all stars)... like they owe her a spot on the show for effort... anyway...I'll be nice

No matter who's selected to be HGs, it all comes down to, for both to producers and fans, whether the person selected is fun to watch. She appears to be more painfully desperate than funny - and whiny hasn't made for good TV in BBs past.

)...my problem with popples is she just goes on and on about being rejected from BB (5 years in a row! minus all stars)...

And she will keep getting rejected and rejected... She is in no way BB material... NEXT!!!

I would like to have seen your original post... You don't have to please anyone here, slam who you like... All reality contestants and Applicants who put themselves out there are fair game!!!

I always wanted a gay one that you couldn't tell he was gay. Did anyone watch the mole? Jim the third place person in season 1 was really, really cool (& gay). I wish they'd have someone like him in the house

i wish they would bring it back... i hate saying this but........................................... i think if i had to put BBand the mole on a scale, BB would be 52%, and the mole would eb 48%........... I always thought BB would always be 80%, but not with the mole

lol Kathrine was my favorite...

Archived