Wednesday, September 6th

CeCiMom

Janelle and Erika having a ChickTown meeting. (aka... bashing CT, sharing each other's stories.) :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think Erika would beat EITHER of them in the F2....

Erika/Janelle

Will: Janelle

Boogie: Erika (but who knows)

James: Janelle

Danielle: Janelle

George: Janelle

Howie: Janelle

Marcellus: Erika

Erika/Boogie:

Will: Boogie

Janelle: Erika (ONLY would happen if Mike won final HOH and took Erika, if Erika won final HOH and took Mike then she would NOT have Janelle's vote)

James: Boogie

Danielle: Boogie

George: Erika

Howie: Boogie (only because he called erika a peice of furniture all summer, but ya never know)

Marcellus: Erika

there are too many girls that watch this show.. Its so annoying i can't even go on these boards anymore its all one side. WE HATE HOWIE WE HATE WILL WE HATE BOOGIE

OMG WE LOVE JANELLE THOUGH!

goodbye and hopefully season 8 i'll be back

I take umbrage that we only love Janelle. I certainly don't hate Will:

I absolutely adored Will...I adored his quirky smile, his black knee socks, and RWB headband...I adored how he distracted Janelle after Howie left...and I adored how he would spin Janelle around.

I adored watching him make his exit...I adored his seething anger during JC Q&A...I adored his inability to truthfully respond to JC's questions...I adored that he was flustered and contradicted himself...and I'll adore the moment he is revealed to sequester.

I'll even adore him some more if he votes for Janelle as winner. See? ;)

Rezevil, if you're still around, this message is for you.

Yes, it's true that many "girls" watch the show, as evidenced by the number who post here. But you've got to give the women their due. Imo, most - not all - but most of the best posts come from the ladies. They usually show great insight, compassion, and a full measure of wit and good humor.

So to all of them . . . and to CHICKTOWN . . . I say

YOU GO, GIRL!!

WE HATE HOWIE WE HATE WILL WE HATE BOOGIE

i dont hate howie.. he is one of my favorites

i dont hate Will... first i loved to hate him, then i hated to love him. now i just like him...tubesocks and all.

I DO HATE BOOGIE.... he is a nasty F*CK

and yes, I LOVE JANELLE!!!

Personally, this season for me was one of the worst ones because of all the sleazy game play. I had some that I liked from previous seasons: Marcellas, Kaysar, Howie, Janie, Jase and Chicken George. Marcellas was drama queen central; Kaysar got too intense about how HGs voted when he was HoH, as if they HAD to vote how he wanted them; Janie turned into Ms Gullible of the universe, Jase tried to get the better of BB with the Diane crap, and CG just plain disappointing, especially last night when they showed him in the jury house and you saw the real George claiming Howie was jealous of him outplaying him. As for Howie, I was a bit disappointed by him as well. He seemed to be too busy socializing/goofing off to play a serious game. Of the others, I lost respect for all of them with the exception of Danielle [and at times even my respect for her hit rock bottom]. I didn't watch Boogie and Will's season and from what I've seen this season, I'm glad that I didn't. If sleaze equaled deserving to win Boogie should win. If gullibility equalled deserving to win Janelle deserves to win.

Last night at the competition, I couldn't believe just how stupid Janelle was as she kept shifting looking up and moving her hand off the key. That was just pure stupidity. As for what Boogie did, I hope it bites him in the a$$. That too was plain stupidity.

Boogie Janie final two:

Will Boogie

Danielle Janie

James Janie

Howie Janie

Marcellas Janie

CG depends on Will's manipulations

Erika Janie

Janie Erika Final Two

Will Erika [based on what he told Julie last night]

Danielle Janie

James Erika

Howie Janie

Marcellas Erika

CG depends on Will's manipulations

Boogie Erika

-Darkest

Man.. guys really do get bitter when women outplay them :lol::lol:

Erika/Janelle final two

Will : Janelle (Janey ultimately turned the game around. Erika snitched, but Janey had the power to flip it, and she did. He'll have to admire that)

Danielle : Janelle

CG : Janelle (Janey was great to him, Dani even talked up voting for Janey to him, and Erika wanted him evicted several times)

Howie : Janelle

Boogie : Erika (maybe... he may be too angry and vote for Janey)

James : Janelle (he's always said she's an amazing competitor, why wouldn't he vote for her?)

Marcellas : Erika? (I know he was angry with Janey, but if Dani convinces him to vote on gameplay he'll switch to Janelle.)

Janelle/Boogie final two

Will : Boogie

Danielle : Janelle

CG : Janelle

Howie : Janelle

Erika : Janelle (unless she's the one who takes Boogie)

James : Janelle

Marcellas : Same as above, could go either way.

Boogie/ Erika final two

Will : Boogie

Danielle : Boogie

CG : Erika

Howie : Erika

Janelle : Erika (unless she's the one who takes Boogie)

James : Boogie

Marcellas : Same as above, could go either way.

Edited the last James vote.... but I still think he would vote for Janelle.... he's said she is an amazing competitor and I think Dani would work on him for it as well.

One thought on a few of the voting predictions. James would never ever ever vote for Erika in the final 2. He has said many many times that he thought she was useless and I am sure he would vote for Janie or Boogie over her. For James it is about the better game player.

In an after call in interview that James did said he hoped Mike won and he thought he was an awesome player. Also you have to remember that Mike Boogie promised James a job in Atlanta after the show. $$ talks.

Archived