Turtle

Is BB rigged???  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is BB rigged???

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I'm starting to think so...
    • I'm not sure...

Oh I am sure it's rigged, but how are you going to prove it. Big Brother know's who the people like and dislike and look who is left the best people for the ratings. Wether you like the final four or can not stand them ( I hate that a certain Blonde always seems to win) We will keep watching just to see what would happen. If it were Nakomis, and Diane, Dani, and Chicken George we would probably turn off the tv because it would be boring. Cbs always seems to have the most controversial players at the end the most hated and the most loved it makes you wonder. <_<

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle you know I think that you are the most logical and reasonable person on this board, excluding CM.. :o .

I don't think the show is rigged, but sometimes it looks as if some people are are saying things that are foreign to their natures.

Alright, I've had enough w/ the fizzle talk, let's talk about me again!

Oh and for the record, I sent PM's to fizzle rather than about her.. but we can't talk about them here, because this forum goes only to a PG-13 rating and the stuff fizzle and I discussed is purely XXX rated.

OK, my newest theory is that Fizzle rigs BB

my newest theory is that crackwhores love martinis and will do anything for attention... even if its to steal the spotlight off of someone else for just a moment. :o:lol:

i thought all those XXX talks were secret.... now everyone here knows that i am just as dirty as you are! <_< where is scuba when you need a flipper.. or two!

BB is not rigged but sometimes i do secretly wish it was... for just a moment, so things would go my way. like, maybe they could have rigged it so Howie could have won an HOH.. or POV to save himself... but now i have to suffer with the likes of boogie on the tv screen! YACK!

I don't necessarily think that BB is rigged, but I do think that they have certain competitions aimed at certain house-guests strengths! They seem to have had more question type comps this year, which definitely plays toward Janie's strengths... but that's JMO!!!

Here is something to think about... I wrote earlier that I think it is rigged only in the respect that they gear competitions toward a specific house guest... CASE IN POINT... second part of HOH... a strength Comp... HELLO... who do you think that was geared toward???

i think a lot of people will agree that the comps are sometimes (more than less) geared towards a certain player.

but the show itself is not rigged.

heck, they didnt even want boogie on the show. america didnt want him and the producers didnt want him. he only got there because will wouldnt do the show unless boogie could come too. so its very unlikely that they would rig it for boogie to make it this far.

I agree that the whole show is not rigged... I do think the comps are... if it was between Janelle and Erika, I bet it would have been a question type comp, geared for Janelle... I just hope Mike Booger don't win the final part of the HOH.... THAT WOULD SO SUCK!!!!

Archived