Turtle

Is BB rigged???  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is BB rigged???

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I'm starting to think so...
    • I'm not sure...

i dont think that they would change the comp if it was between erika and janelle. it still would have been the comp they did. they dont rig the comps. they dont change them at the last minute.

they come up with these comps in advance.. there is no way they could structure a comp in less than a day.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always said and believed that this season was somewhat scripted. I think it was not so much rigged but more like some of the contests were arranged to help certain people's chances.

For instance the veto that chicken George won to save himself. I think that contest was fixed to give him the best chance to win. I truly doubt that any female names were in the bag when POV players were being picked. Also many of the question and answer comps that gave Janie some advantage because she studied and is good at those types of comps. Sure, anyone of them could have studied and won them but i think the producers knew Janie was better at those type of comps and thus used them when she needed to win the most. Now i think this second part of HOH was a little more of an advantage for Boogie because the producers were accused all season of being rigged for Janelle and now that the show's almost over they don't want it to look that way. Just my opinion, but there were lots of coincidences that make it seem this way.

Kelegyrl good post :)

Archived