Tuesday, August 29th

CeCiMom

yeah what was up with mike's grouchy attitude today? if anyone should have been like that it would be erika after all she went thru for him last night. i wish she'd wisen up and realize he's not in it for her. he's used to getting his way and won't stop until he gets it. i think erika was upset with him too, she seemed to be quiet around him a lot at first this morning. i can't blame her.

according to ju, dani told boogie that erika and jani had a secret alliance ( that's not true is it? ). dani's playing dirty still, she's gonna go out fighting. everyone has made deals with each other but it doesn't mean anything because what matters are the deals that are going on right now, not weeks or days ago. i haven't seen jani and eri have any meetings or secret whisperings behind the boys' backs. dani's startin' sh*t to be vengeful. planting her little poo poo seeds.

Maybe. He has definately been much colder this week ever since she told him she wanted to put up Will. He freaked really and Will had to calm him down. But I don't think he's gotten past it. Imagine someone not doing what Mike or Will wants. As soon as you cross those two you are cut off. Like Dani now. They are both lying to her face saying they will keep her and they intend to vote her out. Scumbagging. Janelle was surprised they are doing that when she was told by Will she couldn't believe it. Since that is exactly what they did to Howie and James I'm not sure why she is confused.

danielle is smoking behind the couch again... and then she cries.. and then she comes out and sits on couch to read a letter (from her family-when she won hoh) and cries some more.

is it just me.. its not bothering me that she is crying.

Nope we have seen the 7 faces of Danielle in this game. She has been every type of person from the most evil to the sweetest. I think we just don't buy her act anymore.

is their 5 star dinner supposed to be tonight? and after the show, i'm wondering if janelle is thinking remotely that maybe bringing erika to final two would ensure her a win

edit:oh, i turned on the feeds and found erika and janelle in the HOH bathroom having a bit of game talk....so maybe they are planning that final 2

Jannele and Erika are doing the 'girls primp together before the double date' thing.

It's nice and cool, but it doesn't get anywhere close.

I'm not sure Erika knows how to be a kindred, or to share simple fun time with a female.

Maybe not Janelle either.

Are they always on stage in their minds?

well, i am too lazy to go look for the thread about janelle's size.. so since it is happening right now, i thought i would put it here....

janelle just squeeeeeeezed herself into a size 4 dress. it was a tight squeeze.. but she did it. :o guess the camera really does put pounds on someone. does this mean that erika is a size -4 ???

janelle asked erika if she has talked about her showmance with mike b in the diary room ,and erika not only says that she hasnt talked about it, but that it is not a showmance....that it is friendship.......janelle asks if she has ever kissed mike b, and erika says NO

Archived