The show is NOT rigged! (LOL)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen this the other day and was amazed on people calling and complaining the show is rigged......thats sad.Do we get live feeds on Survivor and TAR.......No......You think this is the only time something has come in to question.Im sure there are problems everywhere and thats what editing is for. Remember 2 years ago Idol gave the wrong numbers and had to redo the voting. These stations must follow the guidelines of the FCC if not they face serious consequences.Thanks wash ur face....I was trying to figure out who shapiro reminded me of and it is Mr.Drummond.

Well you know Mr Drummond AKA Conrad Bain (I think that's his name) has a twin brother in real life. Maybe that's him.

kslm, I asked the same question about Gretchen last year. I was trying to figure out what season she was on. But they said that she was just a DJ or something. She was never on the show.

I always wondered who she was, because I never remembered seeing her on the show.

as for willis & arnolds adoptive dad, I kind of believe him, but do I think they sometimes tailor the competitions to those that they want to win yes. But this competition was def a crap shoot, anyone could have won it.

yall really think the rigger would admit to rigging the show :blink: and risk lawsuits

Ksimbuggie, Gretchen Massey is a professional announcer, I think from the west coast. I believe she started in radio. She was never a contestant on Big Brother. She's become quite a fan since she's been doing housecalls. She's the professional on the show . Last year when Marcellus got on one of his rants, Gretchen would always reel him in. You can Google her since I'm not at all sure that 100% of that information is correct.

guilty heart

Arnold always does a House Calls interview, he did one last year also. I think he just took the opportunity to get that off his chest at the beginning of the show. I believe he did the same thing last year in response to a callers' question.

But at least he responds to the public, which is more than you can say for a lot of executive-types.

Well by gawd if the producer says it is not rigged, then it is not! End of story. Wow, that was easy! Guess we can let all the prisoners in jail who said "they didn't do it" go free. They wouldn't lie would they? Clinton didn't have sex with Lewinski; OJ is still looking for the killer; etc etc etc...

We can put our complete faith in a producer of a show where everything is about ratings. I mean, surely he wouldn't do anything in his show to help the ratings. Nah, perish the thought.

p.s. I agree with his comment that they don't care who wins, at that point, the ratings are done. But I do think they care if Janelle and Will hang around in the game for a bit. Oh well, my $.02. ;)

ohh its not rigged. how many people did he say worked on bb? 200 crew people work on bb. if anyone of them tried to rig the game, they would find out about it. if the producers were the ones rigging it... one of those 200 people would be selling the info to the media.

Archived