Who else is sick of the Whiney Little Babies!

loripies

I am so sick of hearing the houseguests say they want to get in the DR to talk to the producers because something didn't go their way. If they didn't win the HOH, the POV or if they have to be put of slop they want to talk to the producers. It is a game, they signed up to play they need to deal with it. How many people would love to be their right now? And all they can complain about is how much they DON'T want to be their and then they cry when they get sent home.

Do the people on Amazing Race or Survivor pull this crap? NO! They have it so good their at the BB House and all they can do is complain. That is the problem with ALL-STARS. They think they are celebrities and they have everything coming to them. They make themselves look so bad. I cannot wait till next summer when new people are on the show who don't have inflated egos like these so called ALL-STARS.

And one last rant before I go...BB needs to stop casting wanna-be actors. They get on this show with hoping to use it as a career boost and instead of playing they are auditioning. Season 3 was really the beginning of the end. Season 3 had some "pretty people" but at least they ALL didn't have these grand dreams of stardom. BB was a lot better when it had a lot less silicone.

Think about it.... James the wus is such a baby crier.

I don't think Janelle ever went to the DR and claimed foul when they all tag teamed her. She knows that it is part of the game. A mechanical malfunction is another thing and I think they HAD to do the redo.

Good post loripies, I was thinking the same thing they are all so quick to call foul when something doesn't go their way or when they get voted out they get all pissed at everybody, Kayser kept saying he was backdoored but I don't think he was, I allways thought backdooring was when they planned on nominating x and y and then letting x win the veto so they can be taken off and then putting up the person they really wanted out thats not what happen to Kayser.

They would have to have a live-in head doctor....... :unsure: plus, a body guard, no caffeine, no sugar, maybe they should be sequestered in different houses, yeah that might be safer!!! :unsure:

I have to admit I am not the biggest Janelle fan but the way James got on last night towards her was pathetic what a whiney little baby. I mean he really shouldn't be that worried he has no idea that Chilltown are about to screw him over. Well I gotta say the way he gets on whenever he loses a comp it looks good on him that he is gone.

I think we are going to have fire all day with the James cry baby and his cry baby alliance. Everytime they start talking about it now we get fire. uuuuuuuggggg.

OMG....Erika (pitiful, I might add) Dani and James in BR talking about how unfair the POV was and Erika says that if they (BB) couldn't validate their concerns from the tape....then FOTH! Oh, did I mention - Whaaaaaaaaa! :(

I understood Janie's crying the other night. I'm not a Janie fan, but they really blind sided her. James is whining because he didn't get his way. The best part about James whining is the night before he was trashing Janie for crying. He's really tough when the shoes on the other foot!!

GAWD do we seriously have to listen to this for 4 more days??? Can we have eviction now??? PLEEEEASE!!!!!

He just said that the next HOH comp was going to be "name 11 small towns in Minneapolis"... :lol::lol: what an idiot... does he not know Minneapolis is a city not a state... idiot!!!

Good post loripies, I was thinking the same thing they are all so quick to call foul when something doesn't go their way or when they get voted out they get all pissed at everybody, Kayser kept saying he was backdoored but I don't think he was, I allways thought backdooring was when they planned on nominating x and y and then letting x win the veto so they can be taken off and then putting up the person they really wanted out thats not what happen to Kayser.

No one this season has been backdoored... Jase claims he was, but he participated in the veto comp, Diane participated in that veto comp and Kaysar could have participated in the veto comp but told Janie that he didnt know if he would use the veto on her so she didn't pick him...Janie even picked the "choose a hg ball" she would have chose him if he would have told her to, so he had the chance... And there can be no more backdooring this season (unless george does leave this week) because now they are only down to 6 people (after the eviction on thursday of course)

Last year Janelle drove the Nerd Herd absolutely nuts. James came into the house this year and his main objective from day 1 was to get rid of Janelle. He hasn't done it yet, and he's incredibly frustrated. His meltdown last night was typical of being driven crazy with frustation. And I have to admit I'm enjoying it, just because he's been such a dick . I thought his head was going to explode last night.

OMG James is up and will not shut up. Dani and Boogie have told him let it go let it go. He will for about 3 minutes then he gets more digs in.

All I can say is POOR SARAH. She has to live with the biggest whine ass in BB history.

James deserves to go because he is such a huge liar in this game. Atleast if you lie do it to the right person. CT lies to everyone but they are masters of lying and know just what to say at all times. James has set himself up to be evicted and I am just surprised he is still in the house. Liked him last year but he is a snake and crazy for not sticking with Janelle. Does he not know that she is one of the greatest BB players? DUHHHHHHHHH JAMES. Go to sequester and kiss Howie and Marcelles for Janie!

Do you all agree that the end of the real BB was season 3 and the beginning of BB "hiring" would be bad B movie wannabe's began? I mean come on how many BB houseguests are "actors" now or thought they were actors then? I liked it much better when BB was real reality.

They know going into the game what BB is about. Everyone in that game has lied. So pulease, spare me hg's with your pity....all of you.I may like and dislike your gameplay but at the end of the season,Im ready for more!!

I can't wait for next year!! :lol:

Soooo sick! They're all making five grand a week right now regardless of whether they just sit there and pick their nose or go to sequester. Cry me a river! Now if sequester was more like Survivor ..... then they'd have something to bitch about! :lol::lol:

What do you want them to do when they get kicked out or nominated....act all happy, spread the love in the house....what a boring show it would be. Howie acting like a turd on his way out of the house was the best part of the show. I want Boogie in sequester with Howie then I want the feeds to sequester.

You know what I would like to see on BB? Real people! Not models, not actors, not people looking to move to LA for fame and fortune but real people. People who don't complain to BB about not getting enough wine or getting food on time. But people that are grateful for the chance to be on the show. Look at the people who are on Survivor, they eat bugs, sleep on mud and wear soiled underwear for up to 40 some odd days. They don't complain because they want arts and crafts and decks of cards. Please BB Producers if you are listening stop casting MORON'S and start casting people who deserve to be there. Or at least people that don't make the fans wanna poke their own eye's out.

Archived