Double Eviction Week

LisaG

Lot to talk about regarding this double eviction week! To be honest, I don't think it could have come at a better time, and I don't think a better person could have won it. George is a wildcard, no one knows where his true allegiance lies... I'm sure he nominated James b/c of James trying to get him out & he just doesn't trust him. Maybe he nominated Erika as a pawn to make sure James goes?

Will Mike use the Coup Power?

Is there a veto competition?

Who has the most influence over George? Who are his closest allies?

Howie is probably James' closest friend in the house, but he no longer has much of a reason to help James out (he jokingly voted to evict him). I don't think Mike Boogie will want to waste his Coup D'Etat to save either of these two. I don't think Mike will use his Coup unless either he or Will are up for eviction.

If James wins the veto, and takes himself off, George "MIGHT" put Janelle up, in which case, it would be interesting. I think Janelle would go at that point, and it would be ironic since it would take the biggest floater to take her out.

I'm not sure George would put Janelle up, if Howie had his ear.

How is George feeling about Chilltown these days? (Seriously, Mike and Will have everyone wrapped around their finger - no one is willing to put them up!)

He seems kind of tight with Danielle - so you are right, if one of his nominees comes down, he might put Janelle up...

This will be a crucial veto competition

wash says "lol..you people are dramatic"

:lol: you haven't seen anything yet! wait til it's down to a few! Although I probably get the most excited when it BB starts and we get to meet new people. I'm not ashamed for getting excited about it either, people who feel nuetral about BB probably wouldn't waste their time here. ;)

IF the nominations stay as they are then I think the votes will be the following:

Janelle votes out Erika

Howie votes out Erika

Will votes out James

Boogie votes out James

Danielle votes out Erika

CG - no vote

James - no vote

Erika - no vote

Erika is GONE.

This is assuming that Janelle doesn't wake up and see that she needs to get rid of James NOW. James is a much bigger threat than Erika ever could be to Janelle. Erika is too bony to win any comps...

Having Janelle see the light would be magnificent, but I don't think it will happen. I really like James and would love to see him stay. Erika is a waste of space and should have been gone long ago, but game wise its best to get James out now.

James, Will, and Janelle is still who I'd LOVE to see in the final 3.

james is done unless he wins veto

Last year, when the show came on Saturday night......they did POV comp, ceremony, eviction, and new HOH competition Friday afternoon and evening.....and then they "pretended" it was live on Saturday.

Also, we all knew who was evicted as soon as they left....becasue once they were done with everything, they turned the feeds back on Friday night.

Since the show's on Sunday this year, they might wait Until Saturday to do all that, but the person will definitely leave either tomorrow or Saturday. Sunday will NOT be a "real" live show.

I really think Howie would vote to get rid of James at this point, unless Janelle intercedes strongly on James' behalf, which she won't.

I like this turn of events. George is the least "connected" person there, and his nominations touch just about every alliance there. Afterward, I don't think anyone will be coming after him for this either, they're going to twist themselves and their alliances all over the place in such a way that when it's over, they're going to start targetting each other not George.

I honestly think George now has a chance of winning. I think he's the only one that would win against Will in the final two. Anyone else, and everyone would vote for Will for his gameplay. In CG's case, they'd give it to him for making it there against Will.

George did good. If James does not win the POV, I think james is gone. janie and howie know that james threw the pov competition to help out danielle. James can win hoh or pov comps. When Erika does win, they take it away. I think everyone will see James as the biggest thread.

if Janelle doesn't win the veto, I see this as the PERFECT opportunity for Boogie to backstab her if CT wanted to.

Janelle and Howie go up and there are no votes to save her

danielle would vote to evict her

erika would vote to evict her

james would vote to evict her

will would vote to evict her

cg can vote for whoever he wants...

and there wouldn't be a thing in the world that Janelle could do about it

if they want her gone at some point in the game, this is the only point that she would be totally helpless

I don't know Janiedahomustgo... that's not Chilltown's game. They don't make big flashy moves like that. They don't purposefully make enemies out of people. They weave doubt and ideas into peoples heads. They quietly force their will onto the other houseguests...

I honestly don't see Boogie using the coup unless he or Will are directly threatened (ie: on the block). B/c regardless, as long as they are not up, it's someone else going home and not them.

oh, i totally agree with you about CT's style.

BUT....

the Coup power's time is limited. one eviction has passed and this will be the 2nd.

also, while CT is wiley and clever, they've won one comp this whole season. sure, they've thrown some. but, I still haven't seen any indication that they could beat Janie in a comp if they wanted to.

a guaranteed window of opportunity where you know EXACTLY what would happen doesn't happen like this very often.

BESIDES!!!!!

I WOULD DEFINATELY PAY to see Marcy welcome Janelle into sequester this soon and for two divas to spend a week together with no one else to talk to! May actually be the most exciting week of the season and none of us would get to see it. figures....lmao

It looks like CG is falling for the LOE (Legion of Evil) BS just like everyone else. GEORGE GEORGE GEORGE...my poor naive friend. You just fell for the "Everyone's doing it you should too" gag. "Everyone wants Janelle out, you should too!" Well, if George breaks his promise to Janelle and Howie he lost that respect he gained winning that veto...

(Bones I seem to be following you around the board tonight, lol)

George's wife knows Josh and advised George to align with Erica. George asked Erica what he should do to keep her in the house (he feels bad about nominating her and putting her in harms way). Erica told him the only two she would probably beat would be Janelle or Howie, that most of the house wanted Janelle gone because she is a fierce competitor. Also, Erica knows he can't put Howie up because of their friendship. So, to keep Erica safe, George says he will nominate Janelle.

IS: I agree. Last year as one of the Sovs she was okay with me b/c I attributed her behavior to gameplay.

But this season I think I'm seeing who she really is. I sincerely feel sorry for her. I think I see too much about what her life is probably like "professionally".

Worth checking out: DSM-IV's (Google it) description of "histrionic personality disorder."

Archived