Friday, August 11

Guest StarBaby

Guest StarBaby

OMG, was Boogie joking or did he just propose to Erika? I came in on the end of it, so I am not sure. Anyone??? I did see him kiss her right on the lips, LOL.

Okay, he had to be joking. Who would marry that sorry bag of bones?

Boogie and will will never vote with janie or go along with her because he's with erika now.

it's the whole house against janie and howie. CRAP.

yeah erika is super skinny these days. im skinny too but i dont look that bad. she needs real food or she'll disappear into thin air.

Guest StarBaby

I hear ya, BBS. Skinny is one thing, but she looks skeletal -- no so attractive, IMO. I think it might just be interesting this week if Dani and Erika are up. Can Will and Boogie agree on who to vote out? Would Boogie vote out Erika, and would Will vote out Dani? It could get dicey.

yeah she looked really skeletal tonight.

i really think janie's going to panic and nominate ppl she shouldn't be nominating, like cg or something. i think if she put up one from ct and dani, it would turn things upside down for once. and she needs to stop trusting james...it killed me in her exit speech to kaysar when she said, 'atleast i have james and howie to rely on' or something to that affect. i hope she wises up this time. yeah i think your idea of dani and erika are good. but marci is after her too...well everyone is. she's screwed either way.

It's not dicey at all. Chilltown will be happy to turn Erika loose (well, not exactly happy, but willing to let her go). Chilltown and James are okay with a Danielle/Erika nomination because they know they have the votes to keep Danielle in the house.

Chilltown, James and Danielle are making me ILL. They apparently have some pre-game alliance and have agreed to split the money if any one of them wins. It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach. AND it puts the other houseguests at a disadvantage because they assume they are not supposed to make financial agreements in order to advance in the game.

squirrel, is it pink again? god i hope not :lol:

carmen, i totally agree with you that she needs to put a ct with dani. the only thing is, she wont because she thinks ct is on her side!

is anyone doing live feed updates? i'd like to read what's going on before i go to beddy bye.

Why the heck do you think that Chill Town would want to keep Dani? She is too deadly to keep around. I don't think they would miss Erika either but they can manipulater her.

4:25 pm BB time: Marcellas, Danielle, Erika in the back yard bashing Janelle. I know Janelle is not perfect and has her own flaws but..... sheeeeeeeet. Every one of them are bashing her all day long. Marcellas shut up already!

I read the transcripts at Joker's and Janelle asked Chill Town if they could include James in their alliance. She said she really wanted him to be part of it.

Sad that she is so trusting. She has her suspicions now and then and flips right back to trusting those that are hating her.

Archived