Bye Bye Bitch

sweetpea1994

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Janelle isn't going anywhere! She IS one of the major reasons that people are tuning in

Most people I know tune in to see Dr Will.

All you Janelle lovers can keep on loving her but she has played the worst, most idiotic game I have seen so IMHO she deserves to go.

Oh I just thought of 1 more thing I will miss when she is gone... Dr Will flirting w/her & her thinking it's for real :lol::lol::lol:

brrrrring brrrrrrrring

Hey Janelle

You really are a dumb blonde

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :P:P

Yeah, but you put it in your thread title "Who's a piece of furniture now" so you must have been referring to Janelle, right. She is not because of exactly what Fizzle told you. So Erika is still the piece of furniture in the house.......she is nothing lemon pledge can't handle.

Keep whining, I'll send you some cheese next week when tranny is sent packin'.

lmbao :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erika: "I am a mutable piece of furniture. My last three letters are a unit of weight. What am I?"

Have fun everyone! :)

Quote: Sweatpea: "Keep whining, I'll send you some cheese next week when tranny is sent packin'."

Some things never change SP...you're still like a broken record; repeating yourself over and over and over again!

Most people I know tune in to see Dr Will.

All you Janelle lovers can keep on loving her but she has played the worst, most idiotic game I have seen so IMHO she deserves to go.

Oh I just thought of 1 more thing I will miss when she is gone... Dr Will flirting w/her & her thinking it's for real

brrrrring brrrrrrrring

Hey Janelle

You really are a dumb blonde

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But of course, we all tune in for Dr. Delicious. Janelle actually thought he was interested in her? :lol: She's being played like the skank she is.

I agree with some things said above.

The Coup "quote" will be fixed in Janie OR Howies favor

and

Janie threw HOH comp. She knew the answer to that question. She either really hit the wrong button by accident or she threw it.

I dont care what they do as long as Janie or Howie are final two. Or one of them w Chicken George but hes losing favor w me fast by siding w Dani and her crew.

:lol: This topic and it's back and forths is VERY funny. I think all over the world tomorrow, people will lose complete sight of an appropriate figurative use for "furniture", and apply it as a random insult.

You will hear this on the mean streets: "Hey, you beotch piece of furniture, get away from my man!"

I think it's amazing when media influences culture.

Edited for GS: Where is Erika? When last seen, she was reclining lazily, stretched across the futon, but since the moving guys came with the van to empty the house, she's been missing. Her last words, uttered at her mirror image, made many wonder at their appropriateness and her sanity: "Who's the furniture now, beotch?"

welcome back :)

Archived