Your favorite moment so far?

bbfan100

Out of all the big brother shows so far, or, the live feeds , what has been your favorite moment so far?

Did it make you cry, laugh, get mad?

Chicken George made me tear up when he did his pov speech.

Will made me laugh when he got upset that he wasn't nominated on the very first show. and calling Howie a stalker and saying he never had a retarded friend before. I am sure I h ave more favorite moments just can't think of them right now... :P

this a tough one so many

i like when everybody but jee had to eat pb and jelly. talk about screwing yourself in the foot

Hmm....

From BB6: Hurricane Howie targets April. Oh that was good.

BB7: The slip and slide with Howie and Chicken G, that had me cracking up.

BB7: Jase attempting to jump across the pool

BB7: houseguest rapping in the middle of the night minus Jase's attack on Janelle

BB7: Chicken G's bellyflop.

BB6 and BB7: Hookah

BB7: Whenever the FoTH finally goes off.

Umm, my memory is bad right now can't think of anything else. But I know there are lots of others.

The look on the faces of the HG's when Jase was evicted and he asked only Diane and Danielle to walk him to the door!!

Basically having the last word, "Don't give me that phony BS OF hugging.....I'll see you soon and telling me you're sorry".

Dr. Will's brazen "I hate you all" speech, followed by CG's heartfelt one are among the best moments (so far) this season...

Of course last year's "bye bye b*tches" is a classic :)

Guest StarBaby

How could I have forgotten about the BBQ incident! That was great!

This year, so far, I like the "I hate you all speech", and I think my favorite, even though BB cheated us out of seeing how she got out, was Ali in the vase/pot.

ok who said in season 5.."Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining." Was it Jase?

On youtuble I saw the clip when George fell out of the chair..I lolol and James was shocked.

marvin said it

it was marvin 100%

Yes It was Marvin..lol

Is that Cappy? I have no idea who he is...and I don't think it was him...course never watched last year I was sick.\

I was serious.lol I saw the pic of that guy and someone pissing in his ear and it came to me....lol

I really liked Georgies veto speech too! and Jases temper tantrum was funny as h*ll( what a baby! )

he really is mjs.. If I was in that house...I would tell will he could eat crackers or slop in my bed. He has charisma...I would be all over him.lol

Aother great moment was when Shannon put hardys toothbrush in the toilet...

Archived