This weeks food comp already held?

I just read that the food comp was held last night, and that most of the house is on SLOP.

I wonder why, maybe because of the intense daytime heat? I haven't seen many details about the comp, did anyone see it? Record it?

Does anyone know for sure who is eating slop?I read Marci,Diane,Will,Boogie and that S6 did well so they can eat real food.

Dang, I knew I shouldn't have went to bed early!!!!

Guest StarBaby

No worries, all you missed was an hour or so of fire. They didn't show us a thing. It was some kind of a physical comp, they had to jump up and grab a ball against a couple of others as best I could tell. Then they had to put someone on slop. Dani, Marci, Will are for sure on slop, not sure who else.

why cant they do these kind of comp on eviction night makes you wonder :unsure:

cut some segments short. we already know hg

For sure Will and Boogie are on slop. I think it was some kind of game where they knock each other out with balls. Howie and Will and Boogie agreed not to go after each other, but then Howie knocked out Will. I think Diane volunteered to go on slop. For sure the S6'ers are not on slop.

I think Marci is on slop too since he was saying last night that he won't eat it. I'm not sure about Erika or Dani.

Julie said something last night about the HoH comp being the beginning of a weeklong series of competitions. I thought it was just the normal comps, but maybe they are doing extra competitions of some sort this week so that the HG quit complaining about being bored :)

Dep

I read from our own great Morty's Live Feeders that Marcy & Diane are on slop for sure. MBE Will & Boogie dunno but Will was saying something about eating efter midnight so he would get a penalty nom (so Will is a good bet too)

Archived