will jase and booger

daisyrey

Ha Ha Ha....another funny thread. :rolleyes:

Okay, why are mass murders/serial killers known by name and some joe shmoe who killed someone sitting in jail for the rest of his life unknown........why because killing people in numbers is worse.

Ummm....joe shome in jail is as guilty as the terrorists setting off bombs and killing hundreds. 1 or 100--the same right? :rolleyes:

Come on...no one is saying that murder is right, but murder in numbers is a lot worse.

Back to topic....The FS were malicious....the Sovs weren't.

To sum this up, then, can we all agree that a drunk driver is as bad as Hitler and BinLaden? :D

Nobody's excusing Janelle for going off on Beau and Howie for going off on April, but let's face it, they were provoked beyond belief.

Where's the provocation for Boogie calling Janie a "bar whore"?

It is also worthy of note that both James and Janelle are now giving George his due respect for going through all that to stay in the game. Janelle has stated that should she win HOH next week that Chicken George will be safe. They both congratulated him after James got over his hissy fit. He proved something to them.

killing is killing, period, my brother was killed, so are you saying the man that did that is BETTER than a man that kills 30 people, in my opinion, no one is better. they were both in the wrong. period. JMHO

to stay on subject. it was wrong when people said mean things last year, and its wrong this year. whether or not it's wrong, they should have known people on the show would talk about them, not just janelle, anyone, it happens on reality tv.

"killing is killing, period, my brother was killed, so are you saying the man that did that is BETTER than a man that kills 30 people, in my opinion, no one is better. they were both in the wrong. period. JMHO"

I'm sorry about your brother.

Again I'll say. Killing 35 people is MUCH worse than killing 1 person. Not that people that kill one person should be praised, but killing 35 is worse.

Wrong is wrong, but the more you do a wrong act the worse it get's.

And again, by the reasoning that it is all equal- once you do somethign wrong you should continue to do it- since it can't be any worse.

I've lied, this doesn't mean that I have a free pass to keep doing it.

Methos- the best player doesn't always win Look at Danielle.

Quote: "And again, by the reasoning that it is all equal- once you do somethign wrong you should continue to do it- since it can't be any worse."

Anjel, You summed it up perfectly.

And for those who are Anti-war....what's the difference if so many people are killed in war if you go by that kind of reasoning?

Would the many killed in war be equivalent to some random man killed in the street for the dollar he had in his pocket?

On topic: Things are said in jest and jealousy, but can you call it mean spirited if someone complains that CG is a pain in the ass because he snores at night. No, not really.

I didn't follow a word of that first post. Who are the three guys that are worse when they get together with Jase? Did you mean to say "james" in the thread title instead of "jase" or something? Who is the "her" that Mike and Will are insulting? Cause your next sentence seems to indicate there are multiple "hers". And are you saying Will and Mike bashed the nerd herd last year?

Actually, I thought it was Jase that was going off about Janelle being a bar whore. Boogie might have gone along with it but my understanding was that it was Jase that started all that crap.

Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm it. It was actually Jase that called her that, just before he started rapping. In my previous post I said it was Boogie. That's one thing I can't blame Boogie for. He's guilty of a lot of stuff, but at least he never called Janelle a "bar whore".

Archived