Competition Ideas

lovely

yeah well I hate to tell you but just about every HOH comp so far has been lame so what can you except. Im sure they will be using competitions from years past and heres on example of one that has been used every year almost.

I disagree. The same yes no, true or false, him or her, competition's get very boring. I want to see George win HOH this week because I would love to see him go after James. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Winner of Botchi Ball HOH Competition's are-Chiara, Jee, Adria(not so botchie ball since it involved a puck), and Maggie.

I love the telephone booth idea someone had. Put 'em in the dark and don't let them know who exits when. Either bb theme song over and over, or dripping water

they'd go nuts, it would be fantastic.

My competition is for another duel HoH. All of the houseguests would grab a hold of a bar above their heads and raised up a couple feet in then air. Its a simple endurance competition and the guy and girl that hold on the longest wins.

Another one i was thinking of is also for duel HoH. The first challenge is for the famale HoH and they hang over a pool of water or mud or something from on bar over their heads and they compete against one another with their feet to knock the other down (its like the competition from gladiators with the rings). Then they do it for the guys and the girl and guy who are champions win HoH.

Archived