Kaysar's HOH Blog

If you haven't seen/read it yet, here's a direct link... http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/s...k02/diary.shtml

It's very short. It's very spirtual. But it talks of nothing of the game. It doesn't talk about anything going on in his mind, the events in the house, what he hopes happens. Nothing. Just something spirtiual.

I have nothing against religion or Muslims or Kaysar practicing his religion in the house. I am all for religion.

But I'm disappointed how the HOH blogs are turning out this year. They have nothing to do with the game anymore. Janelle's was somewhat directed towards the game, but that was the only one.

I wish CBS would direct them more on what they're looking for. Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but I liked the blogs back in season six. Where the outgoing HOH's talked about what they did during the week and what they were thinking at the time. It gave us an insight into what was happening and what they were thinking.

I don't like the way the blogs have been going this season. Hopefully James' blog will be more game-oriented. But I'm guessing it will just be a letter to Sarah.

For the lazy among us (lol)

WEEK 2: KAYSAR

THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2006

My Journey:

In a house of betrayal, I will seek out loyalty.

In a pack of lies, I will uncover the truth.

In times of anger, I will be compassionate.

Where there is hate, I will be a source of love.

Where darkness resides, I will shine my light.

Where there is emptiness, I will fill that void.

Where there is fear, I will offer my protection.

If someone has wronged you, I will make it right.

When you must cry, I will dry your tears.

When you are lonely, I will be by your side.

I pray that God gives me the strength to become a better man so that I may keep my promises and so that I may live out my life with dignity.

With Love,

Kaysar

pray that God gives me the strength to become a better man so that I may keep my promises and so that I may live out my life with dignity.

Funny how he is praying to God and not Alah?

I love Kaysar and all but "In a house of betrayal, I will seek out loyalty". Does that mean threatening to go after someone who doesn't agree with your nominations (ala Marcellas?)

Archived