Week 3 HoH nominations (SPOILER)

HoH Nominations  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think James will nominate for eviction?

• Dr Will
    • Boogie
    • Jase
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika
    • Danielle
    • Marcellas
    • Kaysar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

screw bb producers and cbs for trying to aplease fans.

sov will keep winning hoh as long as it stays Q & A

this bb officially sucks balls :angry::angry::angry:

Well the others need to get serious about the game and study. It's common sense that there are going to be HoH comps like this, they should study for it if they want to win.

But anyways to answer the question I'm thinking it will be Chilltown. James keeps saying that he's going to put them up. But the others of the Sov may convince him to put up Chicken G. Never know what's going to happen until it does.

I'm so happy James won! But after the first batch got eliminated it really didn't matter to me who won cause Chilltown was eliminated. :P

BBlvr

You should really have put "spoiler" in the title. People may get mad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They'll live...plus they had to find out one way or another and there were already alot of SPOILER topics...

Well..........now we will find out if James has any balls and will finally turn on S6 for what they did to him last year

(Because if he doesn't, they will certainly turn against him as soon as they don't need him any more)

But, frankly, I doubt he will do anything ballsy.

Janelle is already ALL OVER him!

HE NEEDS TO PUT UP THE IDIOT PRODUCER WHO KEEPS COMING UP WITH THESE LAME AND BIAIS HOH COMPS

EVICTED BY 10-0 DUMBASS BB PRODUCES

(yes I didn't put Janelle and Howie in the poll because it's HIGHLY unlikely he would do so, since the BB6 alliance is his safest option FOR NOW! I put in Kaysar because it's a little more realistic, since he doesn't trust him as much as the others in their alliance)

I think James will put up Will and Jase. Chill Town is gunning for James so (unlike Kaysar) he will put up Will to deal with the Chill Town threat. Plus by putting up one instead of both Will and Boogie, James can put up the other if the Veto is used. As for Jase, James doesn't appear to believe he's on the SOVs side, and looks just as paranoid about the so-called 'Mr and Mrs Smith' Alliance. Anyway I'm happy James won because:

1. Puts a higher target on James, my least liked person in the BB6 alliance

2. Janelle is safe for another week. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Well..........now we will find out if James has any balls and will finally turn on S6 for what they did to him last year

(Because if he doesn't, they will certainly turn against him as soon as they don't need him any more)

But, frankly, I doubt he will do anything ballsy.

Janelle is already ALL OVER him!

---------------------------------------------------------------

James isn't going to turn on the Sov until sometime later in the game. He's not even that bitter anymore about last year. Plus it would be a stupid move on his part.

uvpnolimits

HE NEEDS TO PUT UP THE IDIOT PRODUCER WHO KEEPS COMING UP WITH THESE LAME AND BIAIS HOH COMPS

EVICTED BY 10-0 DUMBASS BB PRODUCES

Wow! You're really pissed about this!

But why should James be bitter about anything that happened last year? Because I can recall him turning against the SOV first last year...a.k.a the Bible swearing incident...

WHY AM I PISSED. FIRST OF ALL YOU GOT 2 FROM BB6 THAT DONT DESERVE TO BE ALLSTAR. YOU GOT A LEECH LIKE ERICKA WHO WONT TRY TO WIN A HOH TO SAVE HER LIFE. YOU GOT TWO FRAT BOY WHO CARES MORE ABOUT BEING FUNNY AND THE STAR OF THE SHOW THEN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. YOU GOT CG THAT JUST THERE.

THIS IS BB ALLSTAR NOT DOMINOES WHERE SOV ARE THE END OF THE LINE AND THE OTHER PIECES FALLS IN A LINEAR FASHION

Don't think it was rigged, just would of been nice if somoene outside of BB6 would of won, this game needs a shake up and its not going to happen. Another boring week on BB7.

James will show he has balls and up goes CT, and if they win next week guess who takes the hit for BB6...James will take one for the team.

uvpnolimits

WHY AM I PISSED. FIRST OF ALL YOU GOT 2 FROM BB6 THAT DONT DESERVE TO BE ALLSTAR. YOU GOT A LEECH LIKE ERICKA WHO WONT TRY TO WIN A HOH TO SAVE HER LIFE. YOU GOT TWO FRAT BOY WHO CARES MORE ABOUT BEING FUNNY AND THE STAR OF THE SHOW THEN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. YOU GOT CG THAT JUST THERE.

THIS IS BB ALLSTAR NOT DOMINOES WHERE SOV ARE THE END OF THE LINE AND THE OTHER PIECES FALLS IN A LINEAR FASHION

Calm down...it'll be okay :unsure:

I definitely don't think that was rigged, it was looking at pictures....

I'm glad James won HOH, I really really don't know what he'll do, especially now because his DR said what's best for he and howie... hm..

I don't think we should have to put spoiler on the thread if it happened on the SHOW and the show has already been on. I understand putting spoiler with veto and veto ceremony because of it not being on the show yet, but this happened on the show..

i see JASE AND DIANE going up because WILL/BOOGIE sucks at all comps and aint worth a nom

I doubt he will because it's so early in the game, he might, but I highly doubt it, no need to turn on them yet, especially janie because she's REALLY good at comps. and I think it would be best for him not to put them up because it would probably cut his game shorter, JMO, I don't think he'd be a pussy if he didn't put them up.

Archived