Week 3 HoH nominations (SPOILER)

HoH Nominations  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think James will nominate for eviction?

• Dr Will
    • Boogie
    • Jase
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika
    • Danielle
    • Marcellas
    • Kaysar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected a lot more from James. I celebrated when he won, thinking someone from CT would definetely go up Will/Jerkoff/Jase. Isn't that what he preached all last week?????? And now CG, what a waste of HOH. I actually feel sorry for CG, let the man at least go to sequester and earn some money. If I would have had him in HOH, I would have told him look, if you vote with our block for a few weeks you will go to sequester at least. CT isn't winning any HOH's so vote with us and be safe for a few.

Don't they see that you have to take out Jase now. He is bar none the biggest threat. He can win HOH I betcha when he needs to, especially after dumbass James warned him "OO a few people mentioned your name". Way to give it up James. Very disappointet!!!!

Let's hope Danielle talks some sense into the boy.

oooooo dear, Mr& Mrs Smith exist. Diane and Jase had convo about being safe. Diane called him Mr. Smith and said "Let's destroy this house "

I think I will be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice going James :angry:

So, seems like the chicken man would be leaving next. Does that mean that from next week the games is awn? So called flotters will throw the HOH competition. Will & Boogie will throw it too. That leaves Janey, Kaysar, Howie, Diane and Jase fighting for the HOH next week. Janey better wins it, otherwise if one of the Mr and Mrs Smith wins it, she's out!

Tonight, Jase and Diane whispered in the redroom: "Let's destroy this house." Mr and Mrs Smith IS REAL.

Quote: this bb officially sucks balls :angry::angry:

I am with you on this one....I want to see some back stabbing like Last night when WIll betrayed his own alliance...This BB is going to be played straight and that sucks... I HATE BB...I dont think THE GREAT DANI CAN KEEP MY INTEREST....I do wish her luck.. BUT THIS SEASON IS STARTING FOR ME TO BE DEPRESSING..

Well, look at it this way: Boogie has to throw it because the only two he wants un the block are Janelle and Kaysar, and both of them didn't nominate him, so he can't do it, too soon. Marcellas (if he's in a secret alliance with Diane, Will and Boogie, and one BB6--according to Lisa that's Howie) he has to throw it otherwise he can't put Kaysar and James on the block because that way he will let them know that his alliance is real. Erika will throw it because she's playing all the sides, so she can't be on the radar, yet. That leaves Janey and Kaysar (if Howie is that secret ally than he will throw it, too), and that leaves Diane and Jase to win it cause if BB6 wins it, they go up on the chopping block. I'm guessing Danielle has to throw it as well, so that leaves Mr and Mrs Smith (Jase/Diane), and Kaysar/Janelle to get the HOH.

My guess is Kaysar and Janelle go up if James wants to be considered an AllStar. He already commented on Janelle throwing him under the bus and he and Kaysar butted heads this week as well. Let's see if James is a player or a pussy.>>

James putting up ANYONE from SoV would get him out the very next week no matter WHO won HoH. It would be the dumbest, most bone-headed move in the history of BB and yes, that includes Marcellas.

Why? THINK for five seconds. What got James on everyone's radar last year. What was it that got James FINALLY voted out? What was it that made everyone target James, thus making him win a string of vetos. Yep, the fact NO ONE could trust him including his alliance.

The ONLY people he is safe from right now is his alliance in SoV. If he stabs them in the back this early, THEY will be gunning for him as well as everyone else in the house because everyone will realize, just like last year, he's the most dangerous person there who will do ANYTHING and put up ANYONE at ANY time.

So if he backstabs the only people in the house who even trust him the TINIEST bit, he is out next week no matter who wins HoH. He may as well voluntarily leave if he does that.

So it's not about being a player or a pussy, it's about not being the biggest idiot in BB history.

You really don't understand strategy or this game in general at all.

All the people in here that don't want James to nominate George....

so you want to see George go to final 2?

He isn't even playing this game. It might as well be James that gets rid of him.

Although it means the next HOH if it's anyone but bb6ers you think they will take out floaters?

Nope they will go right after bb6. James should think this over.

He should nominate Mike and Jase. Then you weaken them even more. But it would explain why he isn't if he is in fact in some kind of alliance with them like has been suggested.

Cindyannie, James won't nominate Boogie because he is in alliance with him and Will.

HERE'S THE PROOF:

Will and James talking in the HOH room:

JAMES: "Boogie throws my name out there a lot, which is a cocnern of mine considering that PRIOR TO THIS, I thought that we all were at the certain level."

WILL: "I'm afraid that if he didn't, it would be even more suspicious. If he wins HOH, he will not put you up."

Before this, James told Will to tell Mike Boogie to start winning competitions.

Are you convinced now that there is this secret alliance?

I still don't understand all this secret alliance stuff because I swear I heard if anything like that was done in preperation for the game that they would forfeit. I didn't think you were allowed to set up alliances outside of the game. WTF gives?

These secret alliance rumors make everything so confusing.

From my observation, James is in with Will, Boogie and Danielle. He is also in with BB6 because he needs them for now. I think he will nominate CG, Jase, Marcellas or Diane.

Archived