Week 3 HoH nominations (SPOILER)

HoH Nominations  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think James will nominate for eviction?

• Dr Will
    • Boogie
    • Jase
    • Diane
    • Chicken George
    • Erika
    • Danielle
    • Marcellas
    • Kaysar

I don't think we should have to put spoiler on the thread if it happened on the SHOW and the show has already been on. I understand putting spoiler with veto and veto ceremony because of it not being on the show yet, but this happened on the show..

The show has not aired on the West Coast yet. That's why it should have been labelled as 'spoiler'.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elisabeth.. the reason it should be labeled spoiler is because the west coast hasnt seen it yet. not everyone sees it at the same time. ;)

that being said.. i really dont think people on the west coast would come here during this time because there are bound to be spoilers without a spoiler warning.

I understand, but I still don't think we should have to if the show has been aired ANYWHERE, they should know not to come here because people willpost things about it in threads that arent even dedicated to the actual spoiler. i don't care though, it's fine with me either way. :D

Booger thinks he may be safe because James is "enamored" with them. Please, James - Jase & Booger on the block! (Although, Booger somewhat redeems himself with "I tell you what these kids came to play.")

It's just too early for James to rock the house and abandon his alliance. Do the smart thing, James!

i thought we already had a thread on this.

but if he is smart i leave mike / will alone they sucks at comps

i would put up jase/diane one of these is due acomp win soon

For some reason Will and Boogie seem relaxed that they arent going to be put up... Whats up with that?

In my opinion i think james is going to put up Diane and Jase... hopefully he wont waste his first HOH going after someone worthless like Chicken George...

If all that stuff about James having pre-show secret alliances on top of his sov alliance is true, then the only person he has left to nominate is Chicken George . . . then again he made such a big stink about Kaysar being too scared of going after Will and Booger he almost HAS to put them up now just to save face.

The pattern for the sovs seems to be to go after the other blocks . . . Allison/Danielle, Diane/Nakomis . . . it should be Will/Booger next, so if he starts targeting George it'll be interesting to see how Kaysar/Janelle react to that, eh?

So my guess for noms would be Chicken George and Booger. I'll be so upset if George leaves just because he didn't have a chance to really bond with people yet :(

I know its a shame I dont want to see James take the hit. I think Janie will be there first target though if or when they ever win an HOH. James will put up ChillTown though guarnteed. He aint as dumb as Kaysar!

Could James actually be considered Chicken George? Talk about lack of courage. Please, James - CG is too easy - go for a known target that can beat you in competition. You gave Kaysar such a crappy time with his nominations. He's talking to Danielle now saying CG. What a disappointment. Optimum: Jase and Booger.

i think james will lose credibility with janie, howie, kaysar, and marcellus if he doesn't target will, boog, jase...after all the ranting he did re:kaysars noms. james should NOT target s6 yet , imo, if he wants to win...there'd still be 2 sov's left to target him afterwards...

JAMES IS AN IDIOT!!!! He is so dead set on getting rid of Chicken George... does he not realize that CG is not atheltic, not that smart...hes no THREAT to him, but just because he ANNOYS you?? They have to take the chances to get rid of the threats when they have them!! what a stupid move!!!

p.s. I think its funny how he was all "id put up this person" and "his nominations are stupid", but when it comes time for HIM to make a smart move he goes after the one person who is the least of a threat to him!! I hope he's the first of the SOV to go!

UNBELIEVABLE! They keep talking about the damn floaters and how floaters need to be dealt with and how they're just floating along while the rest of 'em carry the floaters. And they go on and on about how the floaters will benefit by sov and chilltown targeting one another. And then they single out CHICKEN GEORGE! Chicken George of all people!!! I'm about to scream through the monitor to tell these people to GET REAL!!! The three biggest floaters are ERIKA, DANIELLE and MARCELLAS for crying out loud!!! Danielle is going to play every side every single time and avoid doing any dirty work if she can help it. I'd put her on the block so fast they wouldn't know what hit. She and Erika BOTH would be on my radar screen.

wow ILK....we were all saying how Kayser was dumb for not putting up immenent threats...and you dismissed that...now your calling James dumb for the same thing. Im sorry Nakomis and Diane are not that strong!!! dont critisize when your boy does the same things

Excuse me?? Kaysar took out one of the smartest players in BB history...

ANYWAY...James just said he "doesnt want to make stupid nominations like Kaysar"... well if you spend your week getting rid of someone like chicken george, then you are even dumber than kaysar!

What needs to happen so that sovs can see the extent of how good the floaters are would be for someone other than sovs to be hoh. Then and only then would the sovs really start to have their eyes opened. Erika, Danielle, and Marcellas would be all over the non-sov person who had the power. All three of those floaters would be in GREAT shape to make sure they weren't the targets and they would definitely be making the case that the sovs needed to be dealt with. It sure as heck wouldn't be Chicken George working it and convincing the hoh that someone from season 6 needed to be taken out to reduce their numbers.

The idea of putting Chicken George up before Erika/Marcellas/Danielle is starting to make me sick. If James thought Kaysar's noms were bad, his are going to be far worse.

He said that he doesn't want to change the game this week. He wants to nominate Chicken G and Will with CG leaving next week. He's afraid to nominate CG with Jase, because he things that Jase will end up leaving as he pissed many people in the house.

I don't get it: He made such a big deal to Kaysar last week to nominate Chill Town, and now he wants CG out???

I know dude! James is being a total hypocrite. Now that he's hoh, he's scared of pissing off the others and making himself a target. I guess he's following Kaysar's foot steps. Maybe the only chickens in the house are kaysar and james, hehe.

Archived