BB All Stars actually worse than SA

deedsy

I thought this was going to be a great season. Yeah right no way I was way wrong. So far its been nothing but boring boring boring with the same group in charge every week. Plus no one in the house seems to have enough testicular fortitude to take out the Season 6 besides Will, Boogie, and Jase and with the beginning 2 throwing every HOH that leaves basically only one trying ever week to get rid of S6. I dont even think James wanted HOH this week or Danielle I think they both would have prefered to just stay under the radar as I would too. At least James isnt the dumbass Kaysar is and will actually do something worthwhile with the power. I was actually half hoping Janie would get it again and put more and more attention on her. So far it has been worse then SA and I see it being a completly boring ass summer!! I dont think BB has anything planned to sake up the game. They shouldnt have allowed so many S6 in there I was considerened when I saw it but I figured there would be enough against them to take them out apparently not. I cant belive it but Survivor All Stars was actually more exiciting even though it was not very good. What a shame BB you better do something to change up this game because I see no end in site to this boring season!! Why dont you start by actually changing up the HOH's instead of having questions all the time besides the first comp. I would like to see more endurance comp like 3-4 a year instead of the 1-2. Any suggestions anyone!?

HOPELY THIS IS THE LAST SEASON.

Edited due to flaming. There is no entertainment value yet to this season. Its not all because of the SOV dominance its because the comps have sucked and no one is willing to go after the sov. Try changing up the game now otherwise this season is a total waste of time and could very well be the end of BB. If this is the end of BB it will be a shame.

Its easy for you to say stop whinning when your team is in power every week. Dont tell me you wouldnt whine if it was an alliance that you didnt like in power all the time!!!

how do you know no one would go after a SOV? No one except a SOV has one HOH...so your assumption is a little too early...I think there are a lot of people that would put them up; Jase, Diane, Will and Mike... It doesn't matter because next week Howie will win HOH... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ps. Id be upset if they didn't win but I wouldn't cry foul for something that isn't rigged...its pure chance!

I never said it was rigged if you could read my post :rolleyes: Whoever claims that is just stupid. They need to do something to shake up the game!! Its been a real snoozer so far with no entertainment value. You also mention 4 people wow 4 thats it. Plus 2 of those throw HOH's because thats part of there startegy.

i thought if they were gonna do a question answer type of comp that this one is better than a lot of them we have seen.

::::::::::mops up all the tears from boohooers:::::::::::::

if you dont like what you saw tonight. stop watching the show.

It's only week 3! BB6 was also very boring UNTIL week 3 when Kaysar won HOH and ousted Eric.

As much as I'm rooting for BB6 it's only a matter of time before a nonBB6'er wins HoH and puts out a BB6'er. My bet is that at least one BB6'er won't make it to sequester.

I was kind of hoping Danielle would win it because, being a floater, it would've been interesting to see who she nominated.

But have some patience. It's still early in the game and a nonBB6'er is BOUND to win HOH soon. :)

How can you be bound to be sure that a non BB6 will win HOH i mean come on give me a break!! There is no reason for me to belive that even if they didnt win HOH unless by some reason it falls into Will, Diane, Boogie, or Jase hands I doubt Erika, Marcy, Dani, or George would have the guts to go after BB6. Its not bound to do anything. BB6 could easily dominate til the end. I will stop watching and only predict if it continues this way. I mean at this point I would rather watch old reruns of some old ass boring show!! Then watch this crap!!!

deedsy keeping dropping the truth.

you got several who will throw hoh comps

so very likely bb6 may sweep this season

I like this season and I don't consider myself a fool.

I would like it even if S6 wasn't winning, even though I like them, I like it because you don't really know who's leaving and people will turn on each other soon, it's just the begining, I think a lot of people are upset because they were thinking it would be better than ALL of the other seasons but it's been just as boring in the other seasons the first 3 weeks...

I think we should quit complaining. Not being rude, JMHO.

hmmm, who's the fool : someone who watches a show they enjoy every summer

OR

someone who not only continues to watch a show they claim to hate, but also has to whine about it all over forums

:P

When you've got half of the houseguests throwing the competition and all of the BB6ers trying hard to win it what do you expect? That doesn't reflect on CBS, the BB6ers, or even the show itself. I suppose it's a legitimate way to play the game, but I don't think it's what an "All-Star" would do. For instance , Erika is a very bright girl-----do you think she wants to be put in the position of having to actually choose a side this early in the game?

And no, if the other houseguests were winning HOH every week and picking off the Season Sixers 1 by 1 because they weren't half trying in the competitions, I wouldn't bitch and moan, because if they have their head that far up their butt they deserve to go home. They're doing their best, they're winning the HOH's , and they deserve it.

it reflects that they didnt chose a very good cast is all that it reflects. To much unbalance of a couple of stong alliances and a bunch of floaters. Nursie I hope you werent talking about me because if you were I would like to refresh me on werever I said I hate BB. I can tell you I surely do not. Ive watched it ever since BB1 and will probablly continue to force myself to watch it despite the sovs dominance if it continues much longer. Im just extremely worried now that one of my favorite shows for sure my favorite reality show may be canceled do to what could be an all star flop.

Wow.

Just wow. That's all I have to say.

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Week two just ended. Give it some time. Things will probably start to get more exciting as the week progresses, especially since James is the HOH. Just give it some time.

If you don't like it, stop watching it.

HOPELY THIS IS THE LAST SEASON.

Why do you even watch if you don't want the show to continue?

Love Will. It's just that the BB All Stars have had 3 weeks in a row to win, they haven't. So no excuses. Congratulations to BB 6 for being so good at the competitions. It's a nightmare for me sine I love Will, but no excuses. Congratulations.

Archived