When are votes and who is going.

lovely

Guest jordansmom

wow I thought Diane was going home. I was going to get up early to wacth her on the Early show. Now im bummed. Why did it swicth?

I'm thinking it's going to be 9-1, with Janelle as the lone 'sympathy' vote... based on a conversation between Jan and Kaysar

or at the very least, once you read the first post.. you would know if you need to back outta the thread. :lol:

I dont think its a spoiler if we dont know for sure for sure how they voted. it would be a spoiler if say the east coast has seen the thursday episode and we know for sure that Nakomis got the boot and then came here and posted it

i mean.. the way people flip flop and all, and we are not able to see their DR voting sessions.. so we really cant be sure. its just guessing right now. even if its an accurate guess.

its gonna happen one way or another. someone gonna spill the beans. so if you on this forum you gonna get spoiled one way or another :lol:

sorry orion.. but on my screen only the first post shows. i have to scroll to see the second.

and like i said... these are opinions based on what peole have seen or read. it doesnt neccessarly mean its the way its going to work out. unless someone here works for bb and works the diary room.. its all guessing.

nope, we dont get to see them voting. so people are going on what the houseguest said the previous night and durning the day yesterday.. and dont forget, people will tell others what they want to hear. like say erika will tell chilltown she is voting to evict nakomis and then she might go and tell the SOV that she is voting to evict diane. who knows how she really voted.

heck, if we go by what people say here... everyone has several alliances that were made before they came into the house. there are so many allliances that i would think it would be hard for the houseguest to keep track of.

I can see lovely's questions and ILK's answer, but if someone does not want to know what happened why come into this thread? The question is 2 questions......but..oh okay I get what that person is saying about can totally see the answer

it was today and they voted out nakomis!..( I must have been born blonde)! but anyways no matter what the title of the thread is, there is always a chance someone , me or someone else can start a convo about something that happened on the live feeds or from reading the main page here at Morty's like I always do..so I am guilty of not putting spoiler warning in my answers.or, comments here

ps..i had a long night so if this does not make sense i am sorry..I will be awake soon :P

every thread is a spoiler. so stay away

I don't think you should stay away at all but seeing as how the majority of us here have the live feeds I think that every single time you open a thread there is a great threat of spoilers lurking so you should open at your own risk. Plus I think the mods already have a lot to do so asking them to police the threads for spoilers in unrealistic. :D

well, I wasn't going to comment on this earlier... but seeing as my friends say I over-analyze EVERYTHING... here goes...

As far as I know, the subject line of the thread can't be changed once it is started, not by the original poster(I've noticed typos in my own created threads and WISHED I could correct it after the fact), and not by others replying to the thread. Since the original poster did ask a question that could eventually lead to spoiler info, they probably should have thought to include 'spoiler' in the heading. However, the original post techincally did NOT contain spoiler info.

So, should I include 'this post may eventually include replies that contain spoilers-enter at your own risk'? I wouldn't think so...

So maybe the problem came in the fact that when the reply was posted with the answers/spoiler info, that post should have started with a spoiler warning... however, when I'm replying to posts, I don't tend to think if comments I'm typing include information from the feeds or show...

ok, enough over-analyzation of a topic for now... :D

Archived