Diane and Nakomis pity party..

cindyannie

believe that if you want. they were bs ali from the get go. no way in hell she would have got off the block unless she won veto.

You know, I really like Diane but, on her season,. she got Cowboy to keep her (after repeatedly asking him for his vote to save her) and evict his own sister, and if I recall correctly she was talking bad about him and puttting him down to Drew ,not long after he did save her maybe it's karma Diane,...

Quote: She'll have to use it, and I hope Diane goes.

I think you misunderstood, Ginger. Erika is safe whether she uses the Veto or not. If she doesn't use it, it is still either Diane or Nak who get evicted. If she does use it, because it is a "Golden Veto", she cannot be nominated in the place of the person she saves.

I just don't get Diane's strategy this year. In BB5 she was more involved in planning strategy and played well in the comps. This year she seems to laid back and timid, and now she's on the block, and maybe going home, without impacting the game at all. I thought before the show started, that she might have a good chance of winning BB7, she's turned out to be disappointing. imo :unsure:

ahh heck, almost everytime nominations are done, the nominated say they are not gonna campaign... of course that usually only last a few days at which point they start to campaign.

first comes the pity party and then comes the "please dont vote for me" whine.

Quote AR Rocks: "I think you misunderstood, Ginger. Erika is safe whether she uses the Veto or not. If she doesn't use it, it is still either Diane or Nak who get evicted. If she does use it, because it is a "Golden Veto", she cannot be nominated in the place of the person she saves."

Yes, I was confused but you have unconfused me. But, heck I think I just came up with a pretty good "Twist" - use it or lose it...in other words, use the veto or lose your safety.....I should be producing this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Regarding the "is someone coming back?" debate..

Just because the houseguests seem so sure its going to happen, they were wrong twice before. They mistakenly thought the double HOH was going to be every week (and were planning strategy based on that assumption) and they were all convinced they were going to have to eat bugs.

Don't get me wrong- I'd love to see someone come back. Or even better - one of the unchosen 6 come into the house. (I doubt that will happen though since they are out of sequester). But I don't take a lot of the houseguests "conspiracy theories" too seriously. They've been wrong so far. :)

I just don't understand Diane'scrying jag; she doesn't know for sure who the intended target. I understand being disappointed that you've been evicted but even at the beginning of the game (all things being equal), you only have a 7% chance of winning the $500,000. Come on Diane, it's just a game; it's not personal - none of the houseguests have said anything nasty about her - yet!

She was so confident last time, when she thought Drew liked her and when she was winning. This time, she is soooo insecure and unsure. It's a different Diane, I'm not sure why she came back if she has such a tough time with the public's opinion of her - except that she doesn't seem to have a clue on how to get her life on track - How sad.

Guest jordansmom

I am a huge fan of hers and i would have to agree that she is diff. Maybe she saw something on the show last year that she did not like about herself. She was really trying to play a diff game this year imo. Who knows what really happend to her sine the show. I do feel bad that she has no clue how to achive her goal in life.

In her season didn't she kind of latch onto Drew and got carried along way because of that? Now that all these people know that she is kind of on her own. All she has is Nakomis and Nakomis just pretty much secured Diane's fate by going to chilltown to tell them about the deal she was offered thus getting in their good books. Diane is probably going home now because of that move by Nakomis.

Nakomis said she wouldn't campaign to save herself but she kind of did with the conversation she had with Kaysar and by running to Mike to tell. Every woman for herself I guess despite what they say to each other.

Archived