HOH Blog and Pictures - Week 1

And anyone wonder why Jase says "Eye" instead of "I"?

I had read somewhere else that Jase got a tattoo on his back of a crying eye (like the T-shirt Moosie mentioned earlier in this thread), and that the colour of the eye was the exact colour of his girlfriend Heidi's eyes.

Here is a thumbnail of an extreme close-up of the tattoo on Jase's back (freckles, age spots and all!).

(If you click on it, it will open larger.)

jasesbacktattoozu6.th.jpg

The difference in the color of her face and the color of her neck is most likely not how it really looks. I saw a picture of my sister like that and I couldn't believe it, because in person, the color matches. She didn't understand it either. Come to find out her powder, Mac Studio Fix, has something in it that causes a flash to sort of "bounce" off your face and cause the lighter shade. Sort of a reflective type thing, but just in pictures.

Don't know if this is the case here, but just thought I'd put in my two cents. I've never noticed that contrast on the feeds or any of the shows. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

ok, go check it out.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/s...1/snapshots.php

is it just me or does anyone else see what i see?

in week 1 of the HoH Snap Shots...in most shots...janelle's face/head looks like it was added on top of her body...

*meaning she has way too much make up on, and its too light for her darker complexion

made me laugh and i had to ask everyone elses opinion !!!!

(and btw this isn't a jab against janelle she is one of my favorite players)

excessive makeup is a sign of insecurities and low selfesteem

i personally think she looks better in the shots of her taken without make up and even when she has just got out of bed...she is pretty when shes natural....with all that make up it looks like shes trying to hide something

The difference in the color of her face and the color of her neck is most likely not how it really looks. I saw a picture of my sister like that and I couldn't believe it, because in person, the color matches. She didn't understand it either. Come to find out her powder, Mac Studio Fix, has something in it that causes a flash to sort of "bounce" off your face and cause the lighter shade. Sort of a reflective type thing, but just in pictures. ~ quote Lynnmurr

just thought i would quote this so i didnt have to type it all out.

its not about having too much makup on. if you saw it in person you would probably see only her eyeshadow and lipstick. the foundation is probably reflecting off of the flash of the camera.

Actually, Janelle and Marcellas have discussed this. Her powder is now too light for her because she has been in the sun since being in the house. The camera flash doesnt help it either.

I remember because I watched a funny video of something and Marcellas made some comments about it and they bantered back and forth.

Archived