HOH Blog and Pictures - Week 1

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/s...k01/diary.shtml

"Thanks to the people at Jokers, Sucks, TVClubhouse, Morty's TV, and a shout out to my Mom, Dad, Nick, Travis, Angela, Naters, Jessica, Bridget, Rachel, Beau, rest of the Sov's that aren't in the house. Dina, Ashlea, Joey, Joely, Emurph, Jayne, Cassidy, Nece, Taylor and Zack. And for the guy that I spoke to before I got on my flight, I think about you all the time. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo"

:D

And anyone wonder why Jase says "Eye" instead of "I"?

Has anyone read the HOH blog yet, on the CBS site? Janelle mentions Morty's in it, amongst others.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/s...k01/diary.shtml

Is it just me, or does it feel like they're not using the blog like they really should. I always though the HOH Blog should be a place where they talk about their week and their strategies for the upcoming week and how they thought things were going to play out.

Janelle's wasn't that bad, but it was short. And a large part of it were shoutouts.

And as for Jase's... his was directed totally at his girlfriend, Heidi. Even though the blog is for America, he wrote to Heidi. I think he totally missed the point, but whatever. And what in the world was up with him typing "eye" instead of "I?" What the heck?!

I hope next week, with Kaysar as HOH, it gets better. I'd really like to hear about what they were thinking during the week, not how much they miss people on the outside world.

I got a laugh out of Jase's blog. It was pretty strange, but I guess that is the only way he can connect with his girl friend.

I was thinking about him last night and wondered if he was playing a game and not even engaged at all. It would not suprise me hehe. Everyone this year is so sneaky lol.

OK so I was lookign through the pictures and I couldnt help but die laughing when I saw a picture of James and Howie. Howie is Holding a bible towards James and James has his hands up like NOT GONNA TOUCH IT..lol I LOVED it. I think it was just the greatest picture yet.

As to Jase's typing "eye" in everything there he refers to the t-shirt Heidi gave him with a crying eye? An inside mushiness moment. He's already said he's doing the House calls interview, and cbs.com but none of the other sites so don't call him!! Well with that kind of letter or diary writing, I don't see that as being a problem.

Liked Janelle's diary moment as she thanked those that got her there and are supporting her while she's away. Nicely done.

Was a bit scared by Allison in picture # 6. Looking a bit in need of medication and crazed. Also the 'giant urn' pics are just... sad, as are the picture of her <ahem> underpants. You'd also think that with all the money in this show they'd get a better quality camera or editing on the pictures. Looks like it was taken with a cereal box top camera. aka cheap.

Nice touch though via the diary and weekly pictures.

Should be fun.

:D

there is one of ali and dani frowning by the breakfast bar and Will has his hand up in the background. He during the photo shoot declined and didn't want his picture taken, so well he wouldn't be associated?

really?

:P

He picked one heck of a bad choice of a tv show to be on then...

fizzle,

It does indeed come in all shades, and Janie has obviously chosen the wrong one. She should have found a color to better match her tan or blend the makeup down her neck. I HATE when women do that!

yes i know.. the flash on the camera could have made it look lighter than it actually is.. or they forgot their summer foundation and brought their winter foundation.

what ever the case.. they are not the first females to use the wrong shade... i think 80% of women that use foundation use the wrong shade.

Where did you guys find the pictures? All I can find is the diary entries...from someone putting in a link! And is there a place that they have the bios on everyone and the popularity ratings? Even the CBS chat, I can't find that either! What the heck am I doing wrong this year?!?!?

Oh, whoops! I found how to get to the pictures...still haven't found the bios though.

If you're at the cbs page

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7

there all you have to do is to

click on the picture at the top of the page

on the face of the person you want to know about.

That brings up the bios.

;)

Quote: "when girl's take pictures and their face is like 5 shades whiter than the rest of their body, is that powder or lotion? im clueless"

Or she may just be really smart and does not tan her face. Tanning the face will cause premature aging. I think she has the smarts to preserve her facial skin. :)

Archived