Big Ego: All Stars

Cyn

I think this is really what the show should be called. :huh: I'm still undecided on whether or not I like the idea of an 'all star' cast or not. I always loved getting to know all the new houseguests each season and seeing how things played out as they in turn got to know each other.

I had a feeling everyone coming into the house this year would have a huge attitude, and seeing the first episode it looks like thats pretty much the case. I think most of them are coming in with the attitude that they know the game better than the rest, that America loves them, that they're the "real" star of the show, etc.

And then there's poor Chicken George. :lol: I feel so sorry for that guy- he sticks out like a sore thumb. I really hope he lasts awhile so I can get a chance to know who he is. Season 1 was the only season I completely missed.. so I don't know anything about him, never heard of him in my life.

I have a feeling things are going to get pretty ugly this season, since the houseguests aren't going to feel the need to 'play nice' for the first few weeks. No more secretly flying under the radar. This year- everyone knows exactly who can be trusted and who can't, and to what degree.

Game on.

I always liked George. But you're right, the first episode was so sad to watch. Nobody really takes S1 cast too seriously since there wasn't any game play involved - at all really.

But yeah, I'm still not too sure how I'll like this season, either. Or if I even want it. But since Will's there, I have no choice but to watch and hopefully it grows on me by the time he leaves, because if it doesn't I'm cancelling feeds, lol.

I agree, this season is definitely getting ugly, there's some major personality clashes in the house, more so than there would be if they were new people. Not to mention EVERYthing they did in their season coming back to bite them in the butt. It may be a nice watch, to see the people I didn't like so much finally get what they did to bite them in the butt.

I really like the direction the game is going, bang, bang, action right from the start. The only thing disappointing to me was CBS, the coverage stinks. It should have been a 2 hour premier, the HOH comp. was more like a highlight reel, and there was no food comp, it could have been a lot better. imo

The only thing disappointing to me was CBS, the coverage stinks. It should have been a 2 hour premier, the HOH comp. was more like a highlight reel

I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!

But I'm not going to let the egos ruin it for me. Hopefully all the egos will make it more exciting!! :)

Hate, hate, hate this season. The first time we saw these people, they were unknown regular folks and it was fun to watch them feel their way around a group of people they did not know. Now they enter as quasi celebreties who think their way more important than they are. Already there's too much showboating going on and the diary room has become their "field of play" to see who can say the most shocking things.

This summer is gonna suck. Too bad I don't have enough discipline to stay away. Please, any other network. . . give me a reason not to watch this crap.

I love the egos right now! Honestly though the big egos at this point seem to be Allison and Will and they can both pizz off as far as I'm concerned. I LOVE the All Star thing because we DO know them all already. Typically the first 2-3 people voted out don't matter at all. It really is a "who cares" sort of feeling and you only really "know" the people who make it to sequester and beyond. We care about who gets the boot next IMMEDIATELY this season.

I was so mad when I heard the plot the other day to backdoor Janelle, and absolutely delighted to see Allison and Danielle go up. Can you name any other season that the very first eviction meant this much to you???

Never before have I wished 70% of the houseguests out on the first night. I liked getting to know them over time. To see who would align with who and why. Too much information right away takes away some of the interest. Isn't it fun to watch the characters of "Lost" unveil themselves a little at a time?

I kinda like the big egos being in the house together. It makes for more drama and fighting. That's waht makes Big Brother what it is. :rolleyes:

As far Chicken George, he's just too funny. I had a gut laugh when he got his safe key and said "I'm a happy white man right now." He'll probably end up winning this thing cause no one takes him seriously. ;)

I love the BB7 cast. It's like clash of the TITIANS. Big egos mean big drama. I'm ready to see it all. I could do without Allison. I wanted to see Janelle take slut allison out. (finger cross)

Looking forward to a great season of drama.

FunkDoC Posted Today, 09:25 AM

I was so mad when I heard the plot the other day to backdoor Janelle, and absolutely delighted to see Allison and Danielle go up. Can you name any other season that the very first eviction meant this much to you???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No... and it's exactly what I would expect from an All Stars Show. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, who aligns with whom, and who can survive to the end.

Outside of Will, I think the biggest ego may honestly be Marcellas. He seemed absolutely devestated to not be selected as an America's Choice. In every segment with Marcellas on the show he seemed depressed or a little out of it. That being said, I can't believe Jase WAS an America's Choice over Will or Marcy.

I think I like it so far.

I love Will's ego too :)

plus I like how they started playing right out of the gate, and it doesn't take a week of feeds to figure out who was who

I did see the first season and was in the chat when george came in. I think he is a great guy and it is sad to see the way people are with him and I hope he gets to stay around for awhile. I don't like that danielle is on the block I hope she don''t get voted out.

I think this season will turn out great - it's awesome so far. I agree that the first nominations have never meant so much to me - that's what makes this so fun. It'll only get to be a bigger nail-biter as we go on. The egos are what get people to love or hate players as the season develops - now we know who and what we're dealing with, and they are on;y going to get worse and more funny to watch as time goes on. I have even found myself to be liking people I NEVER thought I would (Jase and Will) and I'm not yet into the ones I thought I would love to watch again (yes, a SOV worshipper here). Frankly, I'm happier I don't have to get to know people in this season - sometimes it seems such a huge waste of time. :D

Wow, I wish Howie would tone it down quite a bit. He's making himself look like a huge asshole. Last season everyone kind of knew thats just how Howie talked, and knew to take it with a (block) of salt. Howie has been my favorite housemate of ALL the seasons. But he's running his mouth way too much, and way too soon.. and I can tell most of the others hate him.

Listening to Will and Danielle rank on him to his face in the backyard made me feel sorry for the guy! I don't think he's making any friends..

Quote Jersey721:"Hate, hate, hate this season. The first time we saw these people, they were unknown regular folks and it was fun to watch them feel their way around a group of people they did not know. Now they enter as quasi celebreties who think their way more important than they are. Already there's too much showboating going on and the diary room has become their "field of play" to see who can say the most shocking things.

This summer is gonna suck. Too bad I don't have enough discipline to stay away. Please, any other network. . . give me a reason not to watch this crap."

You could do what I did, slept through most of it. :)

Archived