Thursday, July 22, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

image.thumb.png.ac46b6943878ffc23917ec80521caa19.png

1:59PM BBT

SB looks annoyed

Brent- SB don't play like that

SB- I'm serious! Y'all do not hide it in my stuff. DO NOT go through my stuff. DO NOT throw my stuff anywhere. I don't want to see people go through my makeup, my hair bows, my clothes or my underwear. Nothing! I would be mad!

Big D- how awkward would be for you to be like, "Oh, I hid the veto in my stuff." I would literally curse you out on national tv.

SB- I would deserve it. If I did that, I would deserve it.

SB says she thinks they won't have Hide N Go Veto. "We have too many clean people, or maybe that will make them want to do it."

Brent- there's not enough places to hide

SB- I really will be angry.

Big D- Okay, this is our day, ladies!

SB- I'm ready

Big D- (to Brit) relax little princess...my little dancing queen; you'll be okay

Azah begins singing Dancing Queen by ABBA

*Feeds cut to WBRB

2:27PM BBT

We have RCHS on the feeds

Okay, that's it for today until the live feeds come back for, hopefully, an endurance HoH competition.

2:08pm BBT: HG getting ready for the live eviction just talking general talk in the WA and the YBR, In the KT Christian making food.

2:25pm BBT: HG just doing prep for live show and talking general talk, Frenchie and Derek F talking and Frenchie says i wish they would let me come back in and host.

2:27pm BBT: WE are now on Puppy Cam till after the live show

6:11PM BBT

The feeds are back

The HGs are changing and relocating beds

image.thumb.png.b52d83675df22619093740f2baa47b32.png

[With Xavier as our reigning HoH this next week, we should expect he will put up Brent as the eviction target.]

Britini is celebrating in the YBR with Azah and SB. She throws her arms up and says, "We're safe!"

image.thumb.png.fce4d15b1e1ff459aedc742d703527a7.png

SB- Oh, I should have gotten that last one right

SB whispers to Brit that X told her before that if he ever had HoH, he would run everything by his team. She says X feels bad because he was planning to throw it to her. She doesn't want to pout over not winning.

6:16PM BBT

In the bathroom, Xavier and Kyland are talking.

Ky- I literally was like, Hannah and Derek might win on accident

X- I know...Okay, when you won did you just chill the first night

Ky- yeah you can do that

X- right now I just want to chill

image.png.0134f5a63e4f3724ca66f59dc5bc2cf3.png

6:24PM BBT

In the Yacht Cub Bedroom, SB and Azah are discussing the HoH Competition questions. 

image.thumb.png.f417402b102e51c4f2367f76d41aae7a.png

6:39PM BBT

The Jackpot alliance is in the bathroom discussing needing to go the bathroom during the wall comp. they all three say they are prepared to pee during the comp

SB- just wait for the water to hit you so no one sees it

Tiffany says she is so tired, she's going to go read a story.

Claire- in the Have-Not bed?

Tiff says she will just go to an open bed

Xavier comes through and the congratulate him.

Tiff asks if Have Nots have been called yet. [SB, Claire and Tiff had volunteered, but SB is free from Have Nots given Xavier, her team mate, won HoH]

Xavier (to SB) I really would have preferred that you got it for your brother

SB- that's okay. It is what it is. Plus, you got me safety

They begin discussing the last question

X- so you are saying it was naked vs. nude

They tell him that the word was naked. X says he was focusing on the days of the week. I knew it wasn't nude.

SB- I don't know why I picked true. I panicked.

image.thumb.png.75280cc22ce5cd395f3af973ed842d59.png

[Apparently, Brent and Derek X are moving to the Sea Glass bedroom. Whitney and Hannah are moving into the Coral Reef Bedroom...UPDATE: Baby D is staying in the Coral Reef Bedroom.]

6:48PM BBT

SB is sad that she will be left in the Reef Bedroom without SB and Claire.

Big D and Azah are in the bathroom with Tiff and SB now. They are all discussing that the plane flying over during the competition really distracted them all and threw them off.

6:49PM BBT

In the Have Not Room, Hannah, Brent and Whitney are cleaning up their stuff.

Whitney- Is this the time you are going to tell me you threw it?  [LOL]

Brent- I definitely didn't throw it

Hannah- I feel good. I don't think they are coming after us

They discuss the Mafia vs. the Radicals alliances.

Whitney is confused. Brent says the Mafia is everyone (Aces and Kings) but the Radicals is just the Aces.

*We lost audio for a minute or so

Brent- I was very happy when Azah was the last to come down. Big D can't be trusted.

image.png.7ea28afde43a53ab8ea26181ef94d2b0.png

6:13pm BBT: Sarah and Britni are whispering that she has Britni back and Britni has Sarah's
6:14pm BBT:Xavier won HOH and Sarah told Britni that Xavier said he would run any noms through the group. 
6:19pm BBT: Claire,  Tiffany,  Derek X,  and Derek F are in the kitchen. Derek X is washing the dishes.
6:20pm BBT: Hannah was hugging Britni telling her that was the best speech ever and it will go down in Big Brother history
6:25pm BBT: Derek X and Alyssa are in the bathroom talking game on who Xavier would put up, Alyssa tells Derek X it won't be him
6:28pm BBT:  Alyssa Christian and Brittany are in the bathroom and Alyssa is trying to find her gold hoops, she cannot find them and Christian is looking for them also.
6:33pm BBT: Azah and Britni are in the bedroom talking about the veto and Britni is in fear that she will go on the block . Britni is telling Azah that she is feeling like her and Azah are safe this week. 
6:35pm BBT: Claire is telling Azahand Britni that Derek X wants to play in the wild card competition.  Claire is thinking that Derek X will throw the competition because he doesn't want to win 3 in a row.
6:39pm BBT: Xavier and Alyssa  are talking about how things changed since last week of Alyssa being on the block. Xavier said he isn't doing anything tonight.
6:41pm BBT: Would you like your feet rubbed would you like your hair shaved I'm here for your service is what Derek F told Xavier
6:46pm BBT: Xavier saying just chill and hang out for the week since their team is safe. Xavier was talking about how he wants to meet with everybody 1 on 1 but then when he meets with the teams he wants his whole team in there with the Alyssa and Christian.
6:50pm BBT: Alyssa tells Christian and Xavier the next week is the last week for teams. Alyssa is excited that she'll be able to take a shower in the HOH room and Alyssa tells Xavier Christian that they can all snuggle together in the HOH room.
6:54pm BBT: Derek X and Derek F are in the kitchen making meatballs. And they start talking about their resumes and Derek F said he will tell Julie he cooked and cleaned.

6:13pm BBT: Sarah and Britni are whispering that she has Britni back and Britni has Sarah's
6:14pm BBT:Xavier won HOH and Sarah told Britni that Xavier said he would run any noms through the group. 
6:19pm BBT: Claire,  Tiffany,  Derek X,  and Derek F are in the kitchen. Derek X is washing the dishes.
6:20pm BBT: Hannah was hugging Britni telling her that was the best speech ever and it will go down in Big Brother history
6:25pm BBT: Derek X and Alyssa are in the bathroom talking game on who Xavier would put up, Alyssa tells Derek X it won't be him
6:28pm BBT:  Alyssa Christian and Brittany are in the bathroom and Alyssa is trying to find her gold hoops, she cannot find them and Christian is looking for them also.
6:33pm BBT: Azah and Britni are in the bedroom talking about the veto and Britni is in fear that she will go on the block . Britni is telling Azah that she is feeling like her and Azah are safe this week. 
6:35pm BBT: Claire is telling Azahand Britni that Derek X wants to play in the wild card competition.  Claire is thinking that Derek X will throw the competition because he doesn't want to win 3 in a row.
6:39pm BBT: Xavier and Alyssa  are talking about how things changed since last week of Alyssa being on the block. Xavier said he isn't doing anything tonight.
6:41pm BBT: Would you like your feet rubbed would you like your hair shaved I'm here for your service is what Derek F told Xavier
6:46pm BBT: Xavier saying just chill and hang out for the week since their team is safe. Xavier was talking about how he wants to meet with everybody 1 on 1 but then when he meets with the teams he wants his whole team in there with the Alyssa and Christian.
6:50pm BBT: Alyssa tells Christian and Xavier the next week is the last week for teams. Alyssa is excited that she'll be able to take a shower in the HOH room and Alyssa tells Xavier Christian that they can all snuggle together in the HOH room.
6:54pm BBT: Derek X and Derek F are in the kitchen making meatballs. And they start talking about their resumes and Derek F said he will tell Julie he cooked and cleaned.

image.thumb.png.96f946d52b485efe87380c845cc67042.png

6:56PM BBT

Baby D joins the other Aces in the HNR and Brent says "Hannah said this is good for us because we didn't want to win it. Everything kind of worked out."

Hannah to Baby D- I think it's best for your game that you didn't win it.

Brent- let's keep our faces neutral

Hannah- - I think it was best case scenario. I trust the Radicals as people and as game players. I think we're all good this week.

Baby D- We just lay low

7:02PM BBT

Baby D and Hannah are alone getting the last of their things from the HNR. He asks her which bed she is taking. Hannah tells him Tiffany's bed. He says he will be in the Coral bedroom because he doesn't want to be with Christian, Alyssa and Brent "especially after tomorrow. It will be awkward."

The feeds keep popping in and out to RCHS. 

[I'm not feeling well enough tonight, especiialy to deal with feeds popping in and out. I'll come back early tomorrow morning. I know PinkTee is around and lots of others to grab the deets.  Nighty night!  -MamaLong]

8:18pm Big Brother Time

Christian and Alyssa are talking on the living room sofa.

They are talking about tonight's episode and their resumes.  They say their games are linked, Christian says Alyssa's game helps his, but she says his does not help hers. Christian tells her he something to prove too, General talk about their relationship in the game.
They continue to compliment themselves and each other.  (I could be wrong, but it seems Kyland is sitting very close on the sofa, it seems to me he could be listening to their conversation—Grannysue)

Other people join in the conversation and it moves to prior house guests.

Cameras are on living room area with house guest just chatting in general about prior games and house guests who have been there before. They also talk about the difficulty in changing beds around.

Tiffany has moved her things to the Have Not Room, Kyland will be joining her as well as well as Claire.

Alyssa tells them she lives in a Tiny House, she has no fire pit, she does not grill. She says she is bad at plants, but she did well with a cilantro plant.

Cameras move to Xavier, who is sitting alone in the lavatory area. He has his eyes partially covered, but he is whispering to himself. He is in deep thought. Claire has gone to the loo, she stops to wash her hands, she tells him Kyland's HOH is a good example of how to do things this week. Xavier agrees, says he will talk to Kyland.

Claire says the Wild Card competition might make things tricky. Xavier tells her he doesn't have a preference for any players in the competition, he will talk to his team tonight.  Xavier says his team celebrated out in the open so there was no need for a storage room happy dance this week.

Kyland comes into the room, Xavier invites him to join him and talk.
As soon as the conversation begins we get Bubbles.  
NO furry little people tonight, and I have nothing for these bubbles when they appear, they just float around like bums, none of those pareidolia pictures here.

Feeds return and Xavier is discussing having team meetings before the Wild Card competition, then after having one on ones.  He asks Kyland if there is anything he would have done differently.  Kyland tells him that the five minute meetings felt short, however most of the week had moved smoothly.  He does wish he had been more thorough with meetings about the veto competition (who would they pick).

Xavier asks Kyland what his level of concern that a girl should be sent out as to opposed to a guy. Kyland says it isn't really something he worries about, as long as the girls are not working together. He also says the odds of the girls winning five HOH competitions in a row is very low.

Xavier tells Kyland he will let them know he will meet with the teams alphabetically early in the morning.

Kyland tells Xavier he had to stop himself from going down the rabbit hole, no paranoia was difficult because he was worried about a broad range of possibilities. Waiting for the Wild Card competition leveled that out quite a bit.

Xavier tells him if he does one on ones, he will do everyone so no one feels redundant. Kyland says the idea of the Slaughter House will be pushed, as well as working together being tossed out.

Xavier sends Kyland out, he goes to the loo and Kyland leaves the area and has left the room by the time Xavier leaves.

Other house guests are in the dining area, Big D and Derek X have cooked them  a nice meal.  They made Sarah Beth gluten free pasta and what looks like some sort of pasta, meatball and red sauce dinner. (It looks very good, even though I am not a beef fan, those balls of meat (My son's name for them—love you son) look impressive.--Grannysue)).

General talk in the dining room, the girls are asking Xavier to use the bathroom for a bubble bath party. It started out with Alyssa asking to use the shower, then became a thing. Xavier says he will ask for bubbles for them.

House guests love Trader Joe's, some know it but don't go. (Free trade coffee there is very good). Azah says they have prepared octopus that is easy to make (it is!!, although it is seasonal). Some of the girls say their lotions and creams are very good and cheaper than Amazon prices.

Alyssa says she spends quite a bit of money on Amazon last year, some of it for her business, although the mop/vac she bought broke after just a few months. (I have a mop/vac system here, here name is Becka, LOL—Grannysue) ((sorry Morty, had to, promise I will behave for the whole almost rest of the night))

General conversation continues and plates are being emptied while they talk about plans after the show.  The guys are making fun of Britini, plan to get her “sloshed”--Britini really doesn't drink much.  Britini is game for it, because she will be with people she trusts.
She says she is usually the designated driver for her friends.

The plan seems to be to go to Vegas, rent rooms.

In the chess room talking about the Wild Card between Tiffany,  Kyland, Azah, Alyssa, and Derek X.  Alyssa says her team will draw, Tiffany says she might just play.  Derek X says he cannot play.   They wonder what the competition will involve, secret HOH, Xavier gives up HOH, they just don't know.  Derek X leaves the room.

9:07pm Big Brother Time

Claire, Azah, Kyland and Tiffany are still in the chess room.  They are discussing possible rewards/punishments for the Wild Card.
They decide there are too many options that it is not useful to speculate.

Tiffany says she doesn't talk a lot of game to Xavier, he plays his cards close, but she sees his HOH being very much like Kyland's HOH. She thinks he will do his own thing as HOH.

Azah thinks Xavier's team is aware of “the threat” (Brent), she hopes there is not a back door, just a straight nomination.  The others are worried about the veto competition causing a problem with that scenario. Azah says if he comes down after the veto, put up the person closest to him up and out, even if later he comes after them. She says there are 13 other people in the house to help you out.

Tiffany says Brent plays a different game, he won't hide in a back room, or sleep like Whitney, he will play.

Azah asks if Xavier has a good relationship with Brent or Whitney, she thinks not, but Tiffany thinks not, she says everyone has an argument.  Azah says Xavier's team is on board with getting Brent out. Tiffany says everyone who plays in the veto needs to know they have to win, not Brent, then do as the HOH wants.

Tiffany leaves to get her socks, during her absence there is silence. (Which is telling, they respect Tiffany very much). As soon as she returns talk begins again.  Tiffany expresses she is glad she did not win HOH, she says there is an opportunity for Brent to stay in the house. She says she is glad Frenchie did not have two weeks of safety, living with him was like living with a different person every day.
She wonders what the “other” side of Brent is like (nominated Brent).

Claire asks if Xavier is doing team meetings, Kyland says it would make sense (Kyland knows Xavier is doing that). Azah thinks Xavier will take quite a bit of advice from his own team.

Cameras move to kitchen, Xavier is mentioning team meetings to house guests.  Cameras move around as he looks for the other people in the house. No one is in the bedrooms so he heads upstairs to find the group in the chess room.  He tells them he is just chilling tonight, but tomorrow in alphabetical order.

Cameras move to kitchen.

Derek X is telling the house guests about the difference between American sweet potatoes and another kind.  He says American sweet potatoes get mushy and the others, well they are very good.  (Japanese)

House guests in the dining room are just chatting, Britini is talking about how she paced herself during her Master's program.

Cameras move to living room area.

Xavier, Christian and Alyssa are on the sofas now. Xavier has just joined them. (someone is napping/playing possum on one of the sofas, can't see who it is)--is Whitney after camera angle changes.

Christian and Alyssa are making some rather adult comments to each other, nothing relative or appropriate to share with my younger readers)

Xavier continues to listen, leaning back on the other sofa. BOB tells Alyssa to stop obstructing her microphone, Xavier says, “ohhhh, I'm telling)  Alyssa adjusts, while she does so, more comments I won't share.

They continue their conversation, all cameras are on them from different angles.

Christian asks Alyssa if she believes in aliens, if she thinks there is one living on earth, even if it is living in captivity.

Bubbles return with BRB, If you look really close you can see a circle of tiny streaks rotating.  If you find them, that is a sign that you are very very bored and are silly enough to actually look for them. ;)

9:42pm Big Brother Time

Big D and Britini are talking about who might have to leave, they wonder who it could be, they mention Christian and Derek X. Big D says they could work with Derek X, but surely not Christian. Big D says if the power in the Wild Card is to switch two members on teams,  they should switch up two people, and they could pick Christian and Derek X.

Britini says then he (Derek X) would be safe for three weeks. What she really wants to happen is to win the competition tomorrow, she thinks if it Claire she is up against she (Britini) could win.  She really thinks she beat any female in the house in a physical competition.

Big D and Britini both want to play in the veto this week, but Britini doesn't want to be the nominee. She says if he (Xavier) puts her up again she will confront him about having 9 or 10 other options in the house. She dances around the room, then leaves Big D alone.

Camera moves to living room area. General chatter.

Camera upstairs is showing us the chess room, the room is full of house guests.  Tiffany and Claire are playing chess. The others are giving advice, they are all coaching the two of them. 

Derek X is torturing Tiffany as usual. Tiffany throws out some strategy, Kyland says he doesn't understand all of it...after talking, laughing, and calling Kyland “Father Ky”. Tiffany says, “Then why did everybody laugh at me when I moved?” They all laugh and talk, 

Tiffany and Claire decide to take a loo trip, and the camera follows them. Claire stops in the kitchen, Tiffany wanders into lavatory area ahead of her.

Other camera is on Azah and Big D in the bedroom.

Big D tells Azah to try to talk to Xavier before the team meetings happen.  He tells her he doesn't want people to mess with “his man.
(Kyland). Big D is worried Kyland will be in trouble this week.

Bubbles at 9:56pm, but feeds return quickly.

Azah and Big D are still talking about team meetings with Xavier, she is not comfortable talking in front of her team. She says she does have little talks with Xavier.  She wants to ask Xavier about the “Cookout”.

Azah says she thought she was doing the right thing by saying to use the draw for the Wild Card competition.  They try to decide who will come to that she has said it. Azah has lost some lingerie item and goes off to look for it. She finds it in the living room.

Camera remains in the living room, 

Alyssa is talking about a modeling magazine, Modeliste, and says her name is in that magazine. Britini is impressed. Alyssa goes on to describe her packaging. (gold, black and white), she says she worked really hard on her website. 

Cameras move to lavatory

Xavier is talking to Big D, Xavier is saying he has an idea, but nothing will be confirmed until after the Wild Card.

Derek F seems to have lost his microphone in the loo, Xavier tells him to go get it, but Kyland is in there.  Big D makes a joke, Kyland brings it out.

Derek F is telling Xavier that the girls are playing them a little bit, he says someone told him they were “throwing it”. Xavier says they will eventually need to take shots at each other but this week there is a job to be done.

Derek F says he told Britini she needed to play for the Wild Card because she has been on the block already and might go again.

Xavier says Claire is the only person on his team that can go in the Wild Card.

Kyland says, “I can't hear you guys, I am just brushing my teeth.”  Xavier laughs, “Go on, this ain't about you.”  They all laugh. Kyland swishes.

Big D is asking Xavier to choose a name for the three of them. He says “Three Kings”, Xavier says “Def Jam”, he is having a hard time thinking of a group of three.

Big D goes into the loo while Kyland flosses. Xavier leaves the room. Big D continues to mumble from the loo, but Kyland leaves as well.

Cameras move to Kitchen.

Tiffany and Derek X are cooking, Tiffany is making slop, Derek X is making the sweet potatoes he was talking about earlier while Kyland fills his water cup.  Claire comes to watch Tiffany measure it. She is using a Big Brother measuring cup. Tiffany is concerned about putting things in her mouth. They decide they can use any of the milk. 

Most conversation is related to the slop recipe and the slop diet.

9:14 Big Brother Time
Bubbles appear, but just for a minute (BOB may be helping them out with their questions)

Derek X says the hardest part for him was seeing the pantry re-stocked.

10:20pm Big Brother Time
Feeds return after a short Bubble Show

Derek X is asking Tiffany if she has talked to Xavier at all, she says shortly.  He tells Claire it is not necessary for both of them to play in the Wild Card, one of them should play this week and one next.  She agrees.

Tiffany is still getting the slop ready soak, she does one regular milk, one almond milk., Derek X leaves to go work out. Then she wonders if she should try different milks, but tonight she will just have a protein shake. Claire says she has not tried them yet, but she likes them in general.

Derek F is in the chess room with Sarah Beth. He says he tries to offer assistance with the HOH without becoming a pawn or target.  Sarah Beth says she is safe this week, she can take on other peoples' stress a little.  Derek F says Frenchie had a crazy HOH, but he misses him, Sarah Beth says she does too already and hopes he is happy. 

Derek F says he wonders what this HOH will bring, Sarah Beth says 'We will know tomorrow.” Derek F mentions he wonders if two people would have to change teams, but Sarah Beth says it will probably be something completely different.  She wonders if the winner of the Wild Card will have the power to make a third nominee. Derek F doesn't think they would give that kind of power.

Sarah Beth says the power won is so different, but this one will be good whatever it is. She asks if Derek F is going to play, but he says Britini wants to play and he is trying to respect that. He says he thinks there is only one person in the house that is seen as a threat now, and he expects to be left out of nominations until the final 6 or 5.

Derek F says he is trying not to make deals, he just tries to get to know people in the house.

(I finally look at the screen and notice Azah lying on the red and black lounger. She is wrapped up in a throw, almost invisible.  She is “sleeping”.).

Sarah Beth and Derek F continue to talk with long pauses.  They are just waiting for the HOH room to be revealed. Derek F says they have to get a lot done and things collected before it is opened up.

The chess room seems to have become sleepy town, Derek F is snoring.

Cameras move to the gym.

Brent and Derek X are in the room.  Derek X is working on the weight bench. Brent seems to have left the room. Derek X struggles with the weight.  Britini has come in and is clapping for him. He moves to the standing weight machine (sadly I have no idea what it is called, but he is pulling ropes as if he is standing up and rowing)

Xavier comes in possibly looking for his bracelet, Britini goes to help him look for it while Derek X continues to pull on the ropes.  A few seconds later Azah comes into the room. She leaves, Derek X turns around and pulls on the ropes. (he has a rope handle in each hand and is pulling from behind as if he is clapping his hands.)  ((That machine looks like a good thing to workout on, however it is better to watch than perform when you are nearly 100, so I will just remain an amazed audience here—Grannysue))

Cameras move to the dining room area.

Claire, Azah and Tiffany are at the table. Tiffany has decided to stare at the wall, Azah is enjoying tea.  

Claire and Azah are practicing their British accent.  It is very confusing, like a drunken Irishman with a North Carolina accent, mixed with an Australian dialect.  Azah says she doesn't sound like a native Brit, (Azah's accent is nearly as bad), they giggle.  

Claire says she tried to keep changing her accent up, but it went from England to Ireland to Finland then “out to sea.”

Cameras move to living room

Brent and Whitney are on the sofa, Brent says he is tired and cranky.  He says he has only been sleeping about four hours a night.  He is hoping everything goes according to plan. Whitney says she doesn't think there is anything to worry about. She is worried that because she isn't worried and feels safe the paranoia is in the back of her head.

Brent says it would be “very stupid” for them to come after him. (He is planning on the Slaughter House protection). Brent says Derek F told him his strategy was just to cook and clean and stay out of the way.  He says that those people should not make it to jury, they have a skewed idea of the game.

Whitney says that's why they have a mediator for the jury, to clarify things like that.

Brent, “You have a good two weeks with me, then it's over.”
Whitney, “Stop”

Brent tells Whitney that he was reading lips earlier, that he saw Alyssa say, “People only work with me because they want to date me.
Brent is a little upset about that comment because he felt it was directed towards him.  He says he didn't work with her for that reason.
Brent says Frenchie told him “three people are coming after me.” Brent repeats that Christian and Alyssa are whispering a lot.

Kyland comes by, he says he has decided to fast tomorrow since they ate quite a bit earlier today, he says Claire might join him in that.
Whitney says that might help shrink his stomach. Kyland plans to have plain hot tea tomorrow.

Alyssa joins Brent and Whitney with ice cream, Whitney decides she wants some as well.  Alyssa says she is waiting to see Xavier's photos so she can put faces with names.

Brent tells Alyssa they should talk, so they go to one of the bedrooms to sit.  He tells Alyssa that he read her lips earlier, and he wants her to know he wants to work with her, not date. Alyssa seems surprised, she says she did not say “working with”, she was talking about real life.  Brent says he wants her to know that if he gave her that impression, he sincerely wants to work with her in the game, but it is not skewed.  Brent tells Alyssa he trusts her more than anyone else.

Alyssa wants to know why he trusts her more than his team.

Brent tells her that her being brought into the alliance while she was on the block, and his willingness to try and save her has made a foundation for that.  He continues to make an argument to her based on Slaughter House. (He has no idea that the Slaughter House has dissolved and the members are looking other work in the house—Grannysue)

9:05pm BBT In the Parlor, Tiff tells Ky, Claire and Azah that X may have a tough week if Brent wins Veto. Kings meet in the SR, dancing to their safety. X tells them that he'll meet with all the teams in the morning.

9:14pm BBT Alyssa says the noms need to be Brent and Whit no matter what, and if one of them comes down, the replacement needs to come from the Aces as well, or Azah as a pawn. (She doesn't realize X won't nominate anyone from The Cookout -- Morty)

9:16pm BBT Claire thinks X will nom Brent or Whit with a pawn rather than both right away. Kings leave the SR and X heads to the KT/DT to tell Brent, DereF, Brit and Hannah he plans to meet with the teams alphabetically in the morning before the WC Comp.

9:57pm BBT HG have been relaxing. DereF tells Azah he thinks Ky is playing the game for the same reasons as him and is glad he was HoH last week. 

10:04pm BBT X tells DereF and Ky he has an idea of who to nom, but he won't decide until after meeting with each team tomorrow. DereF wants Brit to play in the WC Comp for Jokers so he can play another week. DereF proposes a new alliance with Ky and X called Three Kings.

10:12pm BBT In the KT, Tiff is making a protein drink (Queens are Have Nots). DereX is doing the dishes. 

10:26pm BBT In the parlor, Hannah is sleeping. DereF tells SB he lost his job due to COVID. Winning BB would help him get out of debt. He does not want to be someone who cannot win comps. Claire calls from the SR that they got groceries, including gluten free Oreos for SB.

10:30pm BBT SB tells DereF in the Parlor that there was a huge power discrepancy between the two WC Comps. Christian could save his whole team, and all SB could do was switch teams for herself. She hopes this next one will have a good power. DereF wants to let Brit play.

10:37pm BBT DereX and Brent are in the gym. DereX presses some weights on the bench, then says he has gotten weaker in the House (he's coming off a week of slop). Whit has woken from her nap and is talking to Brent in the LR.

11:03pm Big Brother Time

Brent calls Derek F a loose cannon, he has done two rogue votes now.  He says Derek F needs to go soon.

Brent thinks there are three targets, Him, Derek X, and Christian.

Brent tells Alyssa he wanted to talk to her, Alyssa wants to know why he was listening, he says he was not.
Alyssa asks him why he was reading lips, he tells her because she was whispering.

Alyssa says right now it's okay to be close to Christian, he is her team mate. She says when that changes she will keep her distance.

Brent says that she knows Christian has said he falls in love easily. Alyssa deflects.

Brent asks Alyssa if she is open to being his final 2, Alyssa asks him if he has asked anyone else, then asks if he has been asked by anyone else.  He tells her Frenchie, but Frenchie asked everyone.  (So far I don't think she has answered yet, unless I missed it).

Alyssa continues to mention who will eliminate who.  She asks if she is hanging out with Christian too much.
Brent tells her no, it's fine. (Of course it's fine...for Brent....--Grannysue)

Brent is asking Alyssa what they should name their final 2 agreement, after a few suggestions Alyssa says they will think about a name.
Brent tells her no one would ever think that is possible.
Brent tells her that he was willing to throw the HOH, and he wanted Whitney to win it, but that didn't work out. He says he wanted Hannah to win, then he adds Alyssa as an afterthought.
Brent asks Alyssa if she knows who Xavier might nominate, she says probably “them”.
They leave the room and go to the kitchen

Camera follows them to the kitchen, then moves to the lavatory area.

Alyssa is telling Xavier and Whitney everything Brent told her, including his offer for the final two.
Derek X is visible for a second from the gym room door, he hesitates, then goes back into the gym.
Alyssa says she doesn't want to be considered tied to him.
Alyssa says to remember that Brent can read lips, Xavier says he will remember that. Whitney says she doesn't like the idea of someone reading lips when others whisper. Alyssa says it will be stressful week when he sees his face up there and he realizes she knew.

Whitney says “You don't know that, Xavier is HOH.”
Xavier, “it is my decision, I am HOH”

Cameras move to gym with Derek X and Kyland.

Whitney comes into the gym, wants to know what they are doing. Kyland tells her he is just there to pester Derek X.

Kyland says it would be a good idea to deflect people by openly aligning with some, making side whispers with other.

Alyssa comes in, tells them about the accents, Kyland says he saw that and came to the gym.  Sarah Beth comes into the room too, Whitney comes in and tells them it has been gone on forever.  Sarah Beth says she had to go to the “restroom” so she could leave it.
Sarah Beth uses her “voice ability” and does a perfect Brit accent. Whitney comes in again.
All the talk now is general and the cameras have moved away from the kitchen.

General bed choice conversation.

Bubbles checks in to let us know she is okay at 11:29 Big Brother Time. She just stays a minute

Feeds return to the gym where they are talking about Frenchie. They are sharing what they said in their goodbye messages. Derek X says his was a chess reference, but he told Frenchie ahead of time and Frenchie loved it.

They are talking about Julie's voice when she was saying “The two nominees can't vote.” Alyssa says she is intense. Derek X says “she winked at me, did you see that?” Everyone laughs.  Alyssa says she was worried about how she said it.  Christian has come to the gym hideout and tells them what he said in his vote.  Brent has come into the room as well.

(Now seven people have come to the gym)

Cameras move to the kitchen, Xavier asks who is in the diary room, they tell him Hannah.
Xavier wonders if he can do a moonwalk on the floor if he has socks on. He decides he is motivated and finds a pair.  Britini decides to join him in the attempt.

Xavier says “Going back to regular life after everyone seeing us being foolish it will be hard to take us serious.”

Cameras move back to the gym.

Conversation is about Sarah Beth's pronunciation of “coin”

Cameras move back to the kitchen, but the moonwalkers are finished with their test.

Tiffany, Britini and Xavier are in the living room talking about the story they made up with the accents.  They refer to the Big Blue Couch story. Tiffany is seeing froot loops in the couch. 

Tiffany says it would be hard to find a place in the house to hide a veto. Xavier says what if it is in plain sight but no one can reach it.
(That's a stretch, Xavier, LOL).

Xavier wonders how late he will have to wait for the HOH room.

Brent joins Tiffany, Xavier, and Britini in the living room area. They talk about the dusty floors,

Whitney decides to join the people in the chess room who are sleeping, but she comes back, realizes Hannah is in the diary room.

General talk in the living room while waiting for Xavier to be called to the diary room.

Cameras move to gym room where house guests are talking about shows on Paramount Plus and stars they may have met without realizing who they were.

General talk about high school and activities.

12:00am Big Brother Time

Xavier has not recieved his HOH room yet.

But old ladies need their sleep children, so I am going to leave it to my fellow updaters to give you the details when that happens.

Start your day with a smile, then give it to other people you see. Hugs from Grannysue

Goodnight darlings.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:46PM BBT Leg Wrestling in the Gym

Claire wants to leg wrestle because she hasn't done it since she was a child. Baby D says he will do it with her.

They clear the gym floor to make room.

Claire- I think the odds are I'm gonna flip

Christian- Claire is going to kick your ass

The spectators include Christian, SB, Ky and Alyssa.

The idea is to push the opponent's leg back to make them extend completely and flip them over.

Baby D asks the HGs to place bets on who will win. They all say "Claire" almost instantly.

Baby D- you guys have no faith in me. Ky? Ky? Will you at least have my back?

Ky- Of course

They give it a go, and it looks like Baby D wins [to me, at least  -MamaLong]

Claire says they will work on it "It's supposed to be leg wrestling. I don't know what happened. I used to do it as a child all the time."  [Yes, I did this as a kid, too. -ML]

image.thumb.png.b54d0b7bb0f2d2d0fa89be6589599caa.pngimage.thumb.png.546ee4ba9c4573e3b054ef5d309a4e7f.png

image.thumb.png.4206bebc8d15a4cc5bf4f0cc6335231a.png

image.thumb.png.951ab506253b43a8a8774e35c091c497.png

image.thumb.png.d4c68feed0d9927ef4838ffe5e37c983.png

The group in the gym reverts to thumb war

First up is Claire and Kyland.

It's a draw with no clear winner

Baby D- I think boxing is the way to go  [I'd watch a match between Brent and Christian.]

The next round of thumb war is between Baby D and Claire

Baby D wins 

Claire- you got me

image.thumb.png.06ab3a77f288de7209d016a35bcac1cf.png

• morty locked this topic