YEA IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I work for a cotton gin and since there is no cotton to gin until Sept. I will watch feeds at work. I am going to get headphones though because everyone else in office is 60 or older and just don't understand.

I'm not saying people over 60 don't understand. I'm just saying these ones don't.

I would have to agre that this day has been going sooooooooooo slllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. The one thing that sucks is that I have to work till 1am CDT tonight and won't be able to see it live but that is why we have DVR. I just want to go to work do all that I have to do with closing the store and then get home as fast as I can so then I can get home to start watching the live feeds. (I work at Jewel).

I read somewhere that the feeds would start after the EAST COAST show. I can't remember where I saw that....hmmm, :unsure: I'll go see if I can find it.

As for my show attire plan:

It will be jammies and a big bowl of popcorn. I've also already warned the kids that I will be keeping late night time hours for the next few months, and not to wake me before 9am at the very earliest!

Attire: Shorts and a t-shirt, no bra

Snack/ssssss: Toffee, popsicles, and licorice

Plan: Have the feeds on while I watch the show (and come on to Morty's to chat) and all night thereafter. I have to wake up early to work out, but the HGs will still be sleeping by the time I get home so I'm prepared to have a nap.

Method of making this day go faster: -keep clicking on the bbreloader site just in case jeff decides to let us buy them today instead of tomorrow.

- keep coming on here to see what's going on, talking to others about your addiction doesn't really help, it just makes you want it more, but still it's a fix none the less.

- eating, when I'm not pacing up and down my hallway or checking out the sites, I've been doing a lot of eating. Thank God it's only licorice and veggies, sadly, I don't think the veggies will hold me but I know if I give into my cheesie craving, my chair won't hold me by the time this summer's season ends...so... the veggies will just have to suffice.

PLAN FOR THIS EVENING ....

I don't have another trip until July 14 therefore I am home until then ... lots of free time to get my fix before I am off on my next business trip. Took a nap this afternoon and ran all my errands. Going out to dinner with friends with TIVO set. (NOTE: Going out with friends is a great diversion so that midnight will get here faster). Arrive home between 10 and 11 p.m., get comfy, no snacks but a nice glass of ice water, watch the show and hopefully live feeds are up by midnight.

Most of all I am crossing my fingers that this is the best year ever.

:)

Archived