July 10 Live Feed Updates

Will calling season 6 a bunch of "wangsters" to boogie

sadly that was the last thing they said and the only thing I caught, they dispersed as soon as will said that, and I just turned my feeds on a second ago.

Also, boogie and will both left the hoh room (so no-one hid)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike and Will in HOH room

Missed the beginning of this....

They are trying to figure out what will happen if it ties. Mike thinks if they vote with the S-6, there is less of a chance of them coming after them and we know where the vote goes.

Will thinks they'll go after him no matter what.

Will wants to ask Erika who she'd put up. Mike says he'll call out the coasters. Mike wants to save Alison, but Will thinks she'll stab them in the back. Their conversation really jumps around a lot- rehashing the BB6 staying out of sequester, next week, winning HOH, etc.

Will can't decide which way to go in regard to this week's vote. They think they should talk to Marcellus. Mike wants Will to talk to Chicken George.

Will's wondering if the two of them, Nakomis and Diane vote they can hope for the fifth. Mike is going to go and find out what happens with a tie. Mike is going to talk to M; Will is talking to M; and they're going to talk to Erika during Pilates class tonight.... telling her that "they" want to put her and CG up because they are coasters. Mike thinks Erika doesn't want to talk to him. Will thinks no one will talk to him- he's having to go through Mike right now.

Will wants Mike to talk to Alison to make sure she plans to protect them so that it's clear that it's a long term relationship, not just for next week. Will is still feeling like this is up in the air, that it will affect the whole game, and he can't see which way it should go.

They think even Kaysar is trying to float, and Will notices that he spends a lot of time with Erika. Mike wants to find a way to go up against them without going up strong. Will is wondering who else Jase could sway. Will wants to break the house up into groups of two or larger so if they (Miek and Will) get called out, he can point to the other groups. Will says that they need to create mass paranoia today. He wants to tell CG that he's going up with Erika unless he picks a side. Mike wants to "offer him protection" which makes Will laugh.

Will said that he thinks he can speak to Howie. That he told him, "Howie, sometimes, your biggest adversary can be your biggest allie." And that Howie was nodding and liking hearing that.

They are leaving to go get someone to talk to... first it was going to be Howie, now maybe Janelle?

Will and Mike are plotting and planning. They just left the HOH room to find someone to talk to... they had so many ideas and plans that it is uncertain which they are going to try to accomplish first (I hope they figure out the tie scenerio!)

12:34pm BBT

Kaysar and James are still talking in the bug room. He's still going on and on about the morality of the game, doing the right things, not huring people, etc.

On the other feeds, Diane and Nakomis are talking in the living room about B movies. Will is lurking around.. One funny note: Nakomis said she wanted to be in a B movie. Will asked, "How about a B television show, cause you're in one."

Kaysar is asking James if James is making business decisions.

J: I don't want to compare bb to big business. they're completely different levels.

K: nah no way

J: nbody is going to be homeless or die because of a choice.

J: you're starting to take the consequences of BB too seriously.

Mike just talked to Nakomis in the bathroom, told her he is going to try to bump Howie from BB6, and asked Nakomis to talk to Chicken George and Marcellas when they wake up. Mike went back up to HOH to talk to Will.

Will is shocked boogie and will weren't nominated together.

Will thought if whoever he was against (except boogie) he would have rallied votes

Will is wearing a shirt that says 'julies favorite'

boogie is now hiding under the bed as will pretends to sleep

they thought someone was comming but nobody ended up comming upstairs into the hoh room, so boogie gets out from underneath and brushes himself off

will said it speaks volumes that kaysar didn't come up here (to the hoh room)

boogie says he knows.

boogie: its awesome... someones hoh and you throw a town hall meeting in there room to get them out

will: man i need to get off this show

will says nobody from season 6 wants to talk to them

howi comes upstairs and boogie goes under the bed, will behinds the door. Howie enters and will tackles him. boogie still under bed.

howie goes to take a shower

12:40pm BBT HOH Mike and Will back in the room looking at the spy screen.

Mike asked Howie to come up and told Nakomis that he was going to talk to Howie. Will and Mike are in the HOH room wondering what is taking Howie so long to get up there.

Will says that he is shocked that the two of them didn't get nominated this week.

Will plans on jumping out and putting Howie into a sleeper hold....but then jumps into bed.... and still no one enters the room. Mike is under the bed, but comes out when no one comes in.

Will says it speaks volumes if he (Howie) doesn't come up here (to HOH) after Mike told him to.

(I checked the other feeds to see if Howie was alerting the BB6ers, but Kaysar and James are still talking.)

Mike jumps under the bed/Will behind the door (AGAIN)....

Howeie enters and Will jumps him and takes him down on the bed.

Howie is talking about how "hot Dr. Will is" general Howie babble while in the bathroom, taking a shower? and Mike comes out from under the bed, sits and puts his feet up.

once howie is in the shower, boogie gets out from under the bed and brushes himself off.

will is really tired and says he needs to sleep

now howie knows boogies in the room.

Boogie said mavin looks scary, will says he sounds funny from the stories they were telling

Howie going on and on about how pale white is the new tan

howie talks to mike and will in the hoh bathroom

the 3 discuss the floaters of the house.

H: you know what will.. he who gains power, is afraid to lose it

W: that's true.

WIll telling howie james won't protect him.

will asking if howie is in a solid alliance

12:50pm BBT Mike, Will, and Howie in HOH room

(They are so smart... finding the mics before they start talking to make sure that BB doesn't call them out.)

They all move to the bathroom. Howie is walking, pacing around, talking like he's in a bad movie.

Mike and Will-- flattered Howie and are now grilling him.

Will: Here's the deal. It's kind of like an arranged marriage. I'm looking for the right person to date Mike Boogy. Just something to think about.

Mike asks Howie if BB6 has talked. Howie looks like a deer in the headlights, giving vague info about Ali and Dani.

Jase just found them talking in the bathroom....

The conversation is hard to follow because Will keeps changing tactics.

Kaysar is chilling out in the BR!! I think he's washing his face and cleaning up.

Nakomis is playing chess in the living room and is teaching Kaysar how to play chess.

will saying current allies are very mudded.

Will saying his point is he is looking for an arranged marriage to date boogie when will leaves. Will understands will is leaving, and will wants to make sure boogie is taken care of.

they now discuss ali or dani to leave

W: is it 50/50

H: yeah unless you know something

W: I Think dani is with James and dani si with marc.

H: I trust james as much as i trust will.

W: heres my point. if everyone seems to want to get rid of dani, then dni should go

h: who is the bigger threat to you 2?

w: 50;/50

w: i think dani has more friends

w: if ali stays, shes a floater. whereas if dani stays, she can quickly rally.

H: noone talks about the game. you're the only 2.

W: oh us too...

W: if someone wins the next hoh, they're putting s6 up, or us 2 up.

W: I get it. the end of the day people want to have fun here.

B: we're all targets.

W: you have to ask yourself.. if any person wins hoh next week, its either boogie and i or you 6. I want to call the floaters out and make them choose a side.

B: I asked dani who she'd put up, and she said I don't know. that scares me.

w: nicole told me james and dani talk on the phone a lot

B: they came in with a huge friendship

B: those 2 together, that's dangerous. james is going to jump alliances.

W: he is going to play all sides, same with erika and george

B: I don't know

W: I don't want Erika, George and James in the end while the real alliances pck each other off.

B: who do you want to talk to today? are you not in a rush? I want to see where marc and jase is at.

W: I kinda trust jase for some reason.

B: yah but he isn't voting.

W: I want to play this the right way.

B: we don't want to be elimanated and watch the floaters float.

W: I'm not winning allstars so I want to make it a fun show

B: its hard to make alliance for a long time. do we form a secret for a couple weeks and see what happens?

B: Will won't throw comps because everyone knows.

W: at the end of the day with 3 athletic guys....

B: where do we go from here? howie you went far

Jase enters the hoh bathroom.

Will recounts to jase how he doesn't want Erika and George as final 2

Mike asked the person in the DR what happens if its 5-5, and the person says "I Don't know"

B: what the fuck.. is everyone atlunch? am i not privy to this info? it's a big deal.

B talks about how george is annoying (snoring)

W: you think? I haven't slept in a week.

Will askes if howie is an alliance with season 6.

Howie dodges, Will said he doesn't care what howie says, they are because will says they are. will says boogie and him are in an alliance, and they are the only alliance willing to admit anything int he house.

W: so listen, i am open minded, something needs to be decided before whoever stays in becomes a bunch of power. I think marc and dani and dani and james are together.

B: we're going to vote wed. I want to know who i'm voting for

W: I'm convinced ali has no friends

Jase: thats what I was thinking to. dani is crafty.

B: you notice dani won't let you be in a convo with anyone

W: I'm open minded but i'm leaning toward saving allison. i'm open minded.

B: with this juncture and no better suggestion, i'm voting for dani to go.

W: I got to get some sleep.

they go into the bedroom now, and watch the spy screen

Nothing was really decided.... but they definitely got Howie's wheels turning. They all just scattered into the bedroom because soemone, maybe Kaysar is outside the room.

Kaysar enters the HOH room-

Kaysar, Jase, Will, Howie, and Mike are all in the HOH room.

yes, howie wheels are for sure turning.

Will told him about if erika wins hoh, all will has to do is say 4 bb6 people in sequester, and howie remakred that it was a good point

Howie wishes Ann a happy birthday

Janie wishes her mom a happy birthday

Howie talking about the reality tv convention to will.

fire because boogie is name dropping

All 4 feeds on Diane and Marcellas.

Diane and Marcellas have been talking in a bedroom, Diane tells Marcellas that the "script" of the house has flipped -- that it seems that most everyone wants Danielle out now. Marcellas seems shocked, but says this is what he'd like.

Lots of whipering about this, then Alison comes in and they just make idle chit chat.

Diane called to DR.

Erika came in for a second, talking about how hot it is outside. Jase came in. More boring chit chat.

All feeds switch to HOH room where someone... Mike maybe, asked if anyone's "jerked it" yet. Someone said Howie did, but Howie denied it.

Mike says he wishes the viewers could understand what it's really like to be in the house, that the viewers have no f-ing clue... Someone said "it's been 8 days and we've done NOTHING" and a few of them laughed.

All feeds on the HOH room where Howie, Will and Mike (maybe someone else, but not on camera) are napping.

They're so boring! Taking a break!

Marc in DR.

Dani, Nak, and Erika making small talk on the couch.

They are discussing how bored they are....so, I guess it's normal that we are!

Nak saying how much she was looking to escape her daily grind, and now she's bored.

They are wanting games (crosswords, puzzles, SOMETHING) to keep them entertained.

Marc & Boogie talking about the votes and Chicken G.

Boogie saying that some people are thinking about voting to KEEP Ali.

NOW, Mike to diary room....

Marc and Jase now talking about how the votes will be going.

Marc saying that on a personal level, he'd like to see Dani go.

Jase thinks Danielle has more friends than Ali in the house, so he thinks Dani will make it through this vote.

Marc says that Janie is like a "new army" and that he's not 100% trusting her to keep his back.

Archived