Wednesday, October 14, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:36 AM BBT

Enzo wakes up in the HOHR and heads to the loo.

12:39 AM BBT

Enzo crawls back under the covers in the HOHR

[It is important to note that Enzo is not overstaying his welcome in this situation. Nicole declared Enzo and Cody her bodyguards for two reasons: Ghosts and Nominees   -MamaLong]

1:00 AM BBT

The BB House is full of sleeping Houseguests.

4:38AM BBT: BB cuts the feeds. 

4:48AM BBT: Two of the feeds are back, with two cameras on the HoHR where Enzo is asleep on the couch and Nicole is asleep in bed. The other two cameras, which were on Cody, Christmas, and Memphis in the KBR, are on "stars" while the BB music plays. 

5:23AM BBT: The other two feeds are now back, with Cody, Christmas, and Memphis all asleep in their own beds.

8:41AM BBT: The HGs are all still sleeping.

9:33 AM BBT The feeds are still down for wakey wakey. 

9:46 AM BBT Nicole is still asleep in cam 1 and 2. Cam 3 and 4 are on the bathroom where Christmas went to the bathroom.

9:54 AM BBT Christmas is whispering going over the different days. while everyone else is still sleeping. 

10:03 AM BBT Feeds cuts to stars 

11:00AM BBT Memphis talking about a car accident he had where he rear ended a car. He has an  suspended license, expired tags. He went to court and ended up not having to pay for anything. HG chatting in general.

11:40AM BBT Enzo and Memphis talk about Cody and how he slept. Enzo says Cody didn't sleep well last night. Memphis getting some cereal. Enzo in the LR.

11:50AM BBT Xmas is talking to the camera. She says that she and Memphis are going to sharpen each other's game today and whoever stays in the house will have the best chance of winning. She says it is legit. She says she is going to rest for half an hour and then she is going to get it done. She is snuggling with her son's baby blanket and closes her eyes.

11:54AM BBT Memphis is slurping down a bowl of cereal. Enzo is working out in the LR.

11:59AM BBT Nic in the HOH BR, She is studying days. She goes over nominations.

12:02PM BBT Xmas is back up and giving a speech like she is F2. She says she made big moves to protect her alliance. She says she has been on the block 3 times and every time she has not received a vote. She says she has better relationships with those in the house. She says she has never been seen as a target. She says everyone in the house wanted to work her. She names off Kaysar, Ian, Bay. She says she had her choice of who to work with. She says she had Enzo in her pocket the entire game. She says she didn't need protecting. She says she won comps when she needed to.

12:05PM BBT She says that she always told the HG they didn't have her vote. Even with Nic. She says that she repaired everything with Nic. She says she won 5 different types of comps. She didn't back down from anyone and stood her ground. We get stars.

12:08PM BBT Xmas continues saying that she didn't turn on any of her F2. She closes her eyes again.

12:22PM BBT Nic still practicing days. Enzo laying on the LR floor.

12:31PM BBT Nic talking to Cody in the WCA. He is laying on the couch. Nic asks him if he got in trouble for sleeping. Enzo is still working out in the LR.

12:40PM BBT In the KT, Enzo is cooking. Nic eating lunch. She asks what he is favorite fast food chain is. Memphis says Burger King. Enzo loves McDonalds. Nic says she used to like Dairy Queen. She likes the Impossible Burger now at Burger King. Nic says she doesn't eat meat now.

12:47PM BBT Nic says that Vic was the cow mascot for Chic Fil A as one of his first jobs. They all find it funny. Nic says Vic has had some of the most odd jobs. He was a mattress salesman in college. We get stars.

12:52PM BBT Nic asks Enzo if she can have some of the meal he prepared (it is a large pot of rice and something) She is having some. Enzo eating at the KT. Cody making coffee and Memphis doing laps on the upper walkway.

12:56PM BBT We have stars.

10:20 AM BBT Feeds come back on and Memphis is now up along with Christmas. Nicole is sleeping with the lights on.

10:30 AM BBT Nicole is now awake they are talking their times on the comp

10:41 AM BBT General chit chat going on right now no game talk. Cody and Enzo are not in camera view at the moment

1:04PM BBT:  Nic jokes with the guys that she doesn't want Vic hanging out with them one on one,  Especially in Miami.  Cody says he got a bad rap for not wearing a shirt in the house.  

1:27PM BBT:  Back from stars as the feeds have been in and out today.  Cody and Nic are up in the HOHR playing backgammon.  Memphis is snacking on a banana in the KT.

1:40PM BBT: Enzo and Memphis are in the KT talking about a movie that won Oscars this past year that was in subtitles.  [Parasite]  Enzo says "the one where they're on the train?"   He starts to describe it and feeds are cut.  

1:42PM BBT:  Nic and Cody are studying days in the HOHR. 

1:47PM BBT:  Memphis and Christmas are in the KT eating grapes.  Upstairs Nic is telling Cody how much pressure Christmas was putting on her.

2:05PM BBT:  Memphis tells Christmas that he wonders if the jacuzzi upstairs is hot enough and she says yes, it was hot.  Feeds cut.

3:11 PM BBT

Christmas is talking directly to a camera while she packs.

Christmas: I'll go home to my family and real life and  be the Big Brother Season 22 All Star Winner. I'm excited. Nobody thought I was gonna be able t to do it again because I couldn't show my skills the first season. They didn't know I was a monster. They didn't know I was such a social person.  I had to play a different game. I didn't have to play a different game this time. I got to play my game the way I wanted to and how I wanted to.....And that is why I am in the FInal Five heading to the FInal Four. I'm going to win the HoH to secure my spot in Final Three and then I get to choose who I want in FInal Two. I am so stoked. I'm sad that Memphis is leaving, but that's what requires me to go all the way in this game. You will see me on finale night pitching my case. I set myself up with the best alliances...a big alliances, not just with the Committee, but inside the committee and outside, and the outliers. I had interconnectors ....all protecting me.

*feeds cut

image.thumb.png.1e3907e919c9f0743c1d940b7989be2b.png

2:11PM BBT: Feeds return and Memphis and Christmas are now in the love room talking about their thoughts on the other HG.  Nic is in her bed resting.

2:16PM BBT:  Enzo looks through the pictures again in the PBR.  Christmas and Memphis are still chatting in the love room.

3:20 PM BBT

Nicole has started bringing her things down from the HOHR.

Memphis and Enzo are joking around in the LR that it's going to take Enzo a week to pack his stuff because it's all over the house.

Cody is on the couch in silent mode.

image.thumb.png.7b0ab6d3400fd712441b3655f7d4d075.png

2:24PM BBT: Cody and Enzo are small talking in the PBR. Memphis and Christmas are still in the love room.  (feeds are cutting in and out)  Nic walks to the WA but stops to listen in at the love room door.

4:06 PM BBT

Christmas: Okay, question..... I know you want me to explain my game in a goodbye message, I just feel that's

Memphis tells her that he wants her to tell him pertinent information that will help him explain her game to the jury.

Christmas: okay

Memphis: If I'm gonna be beneficial to you winning, you know, having information will be good. I just don't like that there's just 4 questions to explain your game. That's not enough time.

Christmas: The jury has already made up their mind. They just want to hear you dance around.

Memphis: I've got to start packing

4:11 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo are playing a table game involving pushing a jar of peanuts across the dining table without it falling off. Cody is winning.

image.thumb.png.65457ad0322ec9a17d09bd2f7f418aac.png

4:13 PM BBT

Memphis and Christmas have been deflating the inflatables to pack away. 

image.thumb.png.edb1d3d673b42c12bdc14d79c320c5b1.png

5:14 PM BBT

Christmas: Okay, fun fact....I get my lips tattooed for color

Memphis: Wait, you get your lips tattooed?

Christmas: Well, I mean they are basically permanently this color. It fades after two years. I just add lip gloss.

Memphis: clever, boys and girls, she's clever

Christmas: I mean after having a baby...it changes things.... My lips and my eyebrows.

5:40 PM BBT

Memphis and Christmas are playing backgammon and quarreling like a married couple.

He wins the game, "I'm gonna go gloat for a minute."

He goes to Cody listening to tunes in the HOHR and tells her "I just beat Christmas best 2 out of 3"

Cody: ah, she's lost her touch

image.thumb.png.57e3d075589b4478e6a000eac714851f.png

6:08 PM BBT

Nicole and Christmas are hanging out in the HOHR

Cody and Enzo are napping in the PBR

image.thumb.png.3c5c6d43e20931d9c0c366a033b0a1e2.png

6:15 PM BBT

Memphis settles in the HOHR to listen to Taylor Swift. This is his first time listening to the HOH music.

BB asks him to turn the music down. Christmas suggests he move his mic down.

image.thumb.png.1e20e3aada4083ea070bbd79d626afac.png

6:27 PM BBT

There's basically nothing going on in the BB house. Maybe they will get alcohol? 

image.thumb.png.9b23a95336cb2fac0bba02cc5606578c.png

6:40 PM BBT

Nicole asks CHristmas 'Where's Beavis and Butt-head?" which makes Christmas laugh.

Christmas: They are for sure downstairs pretending to sleep with each other

Nicole: pretending to what what?

Christmas:   pretending to  sleep

7:13 PM BBT

Memphis finishes listening to the Taylor Swift album and heads downstairs to make pizza. Nicole is already snacking at the counter on hummus.

As he leaves, Christmas tells him he looks really nice clean shaven.

Memphis: I'm gonna sleep on the floor tonight.

Nicole: oh, they gave you permission?

Memphis says the beds are too soft for his back and he can't roll over on the twin size beds.

Enzo and Cody are now awake and helping prepare dinner.

7:43 PM BBT

Enzo is studying alone in the PBR

Memphis and Cody are beginning a game of backgammon

image.thumb.png.23c6f27bb09f788f300b31cf4e5210a3.png

image.thumb.png.6fc3ae62c4d670bae6fa238ca07968c3.png

Memphis beats COdy in backgammon. Cody declares he will never play backgammon again with a fake tantrum. "I'm never playing backgammon again. Fuck that game. Nobody ask me!"  Cody slams the board shut, "I'm just kidding. Want to play?"

Cody and Christmas begin a game.

image.thumb.png.76d31de7bd06719eeab21ae1f900fdc8.png

image.thumb.png.4884eba675c534959e18c27307778405.png

8:03 PM BBT

The feeds cut to stars

8:07 PM BBT

The feeds return to Christmas crying in the KBR "Oh God. I gotta go finish this stupid game."

Sh e grabs a pair of sunglasses and heads back to the kitchen.

*feeds cut to stars, again

image.png

8:24 PM BBT

Memphis checks on Christmas in the KBR

Memphis: you okay?

Christmas: yeah

Memphis: you sure?

Christmas: I'll let you know shortly. How did you get so big? How am I so tiny?

image.thumb.png.b841dd19d447eaa0c2a1176f3f8c0a23.png

8:25 PM BBT

Nicole heads to the DR to request a deck of cards and booze.

Christmas sees that Cody has found a bottle of Coca Cola and accuses him of hiding it.

Cody: that is absolutely not true. It was literally sitting on the counter next to the Diet Cokes.

She wants him to save some for her. 'I saw you sneaking it over here."

Cody: Not true. Why would I hide it just to bring it out in front of everybody?

Christmas: It's true because I saw it with my eyeballs.

Conversation then turns to Enzo's flatulence. Enzo blames all the new foods he isn't used to eating.

*feed cut to stars

Enzo shares his orange with Cody

Memphis: that is really fucking gross the way you ate it.  (he ate it seductively)

Cody: it tastes like foot. Did I get a bad one.  (he takes another seductive bite)

Memphis: dude, stop.

image.thumb.png.04183b319f2b5358f3a917243ae13a5e.png

8:42 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo are in the HOHR

Enzo: Damn!  I feel bad. Yo!  We have to tell Memphis... I think we should tell him. Nicole was saying that CHristmas said I told her you were voting to keep her.

Why did you say that?

Enzo: I didn't....I didn't say that

Cody says that Nicole told him that Christmas said he (Enzo) told her he was staying because she is less of a threat

Enzo: maybe I did tell her (he starts laughing)

Cody: You told her! You definitely told her. You're a fucking idiot.

Enzo: I just want to get rid of her, Yo.

Cody: I'll get rid of her. Get Nicole

Enzo: I don't trust her. I don't fucking trust her. She's all over the place. If Memphis stays we know Nicole is going after Memphis and Memphis is going after Nicole.

Cody tells him that Nicole will go after Christmas.

Enzo: I think with Memphis  here you have a shot to stay

Cody: 100% no...why was he trying to get me backdoored

Enzo: he didn't

Cody: he won his final four veto...He is going home. He's going home. He has to.

Enzo continues trying to persuade Cody "I'm like, Man, I know for sure that Christmas is gonna cut you. I think with Memphis..I think we're okay."

Cody keeps pressing to evict Memphis. Enzo continues. "I know Christmas is gonna try to split us up."

Cody: Christmas is gonna try.

Cody says he wants Christmas out more than Memphis, but strategically, it's best to get Memphis out because he is more likely to win a competition HOHR and/or veto. Christmas is less likely to win a comp and any of them can beat her as a final two if that's what happens.

Enzo backs down and agrees they need to go with the better odds.

8:51 PM BBT

Nicole walks in and asks the guys what the plan is, "I haven't talked to you all day"

Enzo: we are gonna split the vote and have you decide.

Nicole: I feel bad blindsiding him.

Cody: tell him

Cody tells Nicole that maybe they should cut Christmas. Nicole turns to Enzo, "This is coming from you. Why are you changing your mind. Tell me your concerns"

Enzo shares his same argument

Nicole: you guys, stop. He has to go. If it comes to a tie I will vote him out. You kept me safe last week, and I kept you safe this week.

They talk it out some more, and agree Memphis should be the one to go.

Nicole: I feel bad because he is down there doing dishes. Enzo, you're gonna blame me.

Cody: I think we should blindside him.

Nicole: It's safer.

Enzo: He is gonna be mad at everybody. Let's tell him 5 minutes beforehand.

Cody: I have no problem blindsiding him. Let's be serious. If we do blindside Christmas would you cut one of us next.

Nicole: yes

Enzo: I'm scared now.

Nicole: Are you guys really planning this?

Cody: no

Cody begins joking around and saying that Enzo was just trying to blindside Nicole. 

Enzo: I was not.

Cody: you were just saying that. 

Nicole: But I am listening to you. I will listen to all you have to say.

Cody: Okay, I want to blindside Memphis.

Nicole: Okay, Enzo. What do you want to say?

Enzo: Well, Memphis does have a broke back.

Nicole: Enzo, why are you flipping?

They all agree that Memphis is going home even though they really want Christmas out more. To secure their final three, they know they need to keep Christmas over Memphis.

[These three having a conversation is like watching The Three Stooges  -MamaLong]

9:21 PM BBT

Cody is called to the DR "Dude, I am requesting booze."