Wednesday, October 14, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

• morty unpinned this topic

10:00 PM BBT

Memphis prepared a pallet on the floor.

11:37 PM BBT

Enzo and Cody decided to both serve as bodyguards for Nicole and sleep upstairs on the HOHR  couch.

Enzo: We are your bodyguards.

Cody: Should we cuddle?

Enzo: Yeah, move over. 

Enzo and Cody squeeze together on the couch.

Cody: You're the little spoon, nice and cozy.

Enzo: But you said earlier I was all mushy.

Cody: You still are.

They end up laying feet to feet across the couch.

Enzo: We are gonna be up here in 8 hours.

Nicole: You just freaked Cody out.

Cody: We literally are gonna be up here at 8 AM.

Nicole: I think it will be a normal time.

Cody: Fuck it, let's sleep up here

Enzo: Poor Moo-Lawn, she's lonely down there. I miss her.

image.thumb.png.1994433b54eda0725929649ff32467b7.png

image.thumb.png.126d6c51f1dd7880567779f89f2670b7.png

11:45 PM BBT

Cody gets up to leave

Enzo: What are you doing? What are you doing? 

Nicole: He is superstitious.

Enzo: No, we don't do that!

Cody: I'm going to bed.

Enzo: Oh my God.

Nicole: He is the worst bodyguard ever. You failed. You failed.

Enzo: I'll listen to a few more and leave.

Nicole: You're good. He only lasted a few minutes. He's so nervous.

Enzo: He doesn't understand it. I didn't have to win yet. Now I'm gonna win. When I win tomorrow he's gonna be 'Oh Shit'...He will know tomorrow.

Nicole: All of America will know tomorrow.

Cody grabs vitamins in the kitchen then gets ready for bed.

9:25PM BBT: The HGs are chatting in the HoHR about alcohol. Christmas wants to know if they'll really go get drinks after the show or if they'll just "hate each other." Nicole says "it depends" and then asks Memphis for "airport drink" recommendations.

9:30PM BBT: The HGs in the HoHR discuss flying during the pandemic. BB cuts half of the feeds. The HGs agree to go out for drinks after the show has finished.

9:33PM BBT: Enzo thinks after this season BB will have a fresh start and not have any former players back on the show. They joke that BB will still bring Janelle back to try again. They start to talk about Survivor and BB lets the other half of the feeds return.

9:35PM BBT: Enzo hopes he'll get to be on Survivor one day. Nicole asks Memphis and Christmas if they would do the Amazing Race together. Memphis' first reaction is "oh God," and they all laugh. Memphis eventually says "yes," he would do the Amazing Race with Christmas. Christmas never answers but says if Memphis "lightens up" they could go far in the game. Nicole goes on to list all of the reality shows Memphis and Christmas could go on together.

9:42PM BBT: The HGs continue to discuss reality shows, they compare BB to other shows, and then talk about previous comps this season. They laugh and joke around the entire time.

10:00PM BBT: Cody is out of the DR and BB calls Enzo to the DR. Nicole is downstairs in the KT eating pasta and talking with Cody about Christmas. Upstairs in the HoHR, Christmas gets off the chair and joins Memphis on the couch. They talk about filming the eviction early again tomorrow. They discuss other reality shows.

10:02PM BBT: Christmas and Memphis talk about their DRs throughout the season. Memphis says he thinks he's funny, but everyone else will probably not think it's funny. Christmas thinks it's time to go "snack" and Memphis says he needs to go make his bed. They both leave the HoHR. 

10:15PM BBT: Memphis packs his suitcases while the rest of the HGs snack in the KT. General chatter fills the house. Cody decides to shower and goes to sit in the WA. 

10:25PM BBT: Memphis has set up a bed on the floor of the KBR and Cody finally decides to get in the shower. Nicole has gone up to the HoHR and Enzo walks up to listen to a few Taylor Swift songs. Nicole is also showering, so Enzo leaves to go back downstairs.

10:31PM BBT: Christmas is in her bed in the KBR and Memphis is on the floor. Christmas asks him when he wants his coffee tomorrow and then says she likes Memphis' hair long. She says it is very "Patrick Swayze" and Memphis laughs. They talk about hair products.

10:36PM BBT: Enzo plays with the soccer ball in front of the memory wall. In the KBR, Christmas and Enzo continue to chat, Christmas says she enjoyed having coffee with Enzo earlier at the table and then liked watching him listen to Taylor Swift and play the air guitar. They laugh. "Laughter is my favorite," Christmas says. 

10:41PM BBT: Cody is done showering, he and Enzo play a game of chess in the LR. Enzo questions all of Cody's moves, "why did you move the horse?" and "why are your horses out?" Cody laughs and says he's coming for Enzo. In the KBR, Memphis and Christmas talk about the rest of the year. 

10:47BBT: Memphis left the KBR to walk around the house, when he walks back into the KBR he tells Christmas that Cody and Enzo are playing chess. "Do they know how?" Christmas asks, Memphis chuckles and says "no, probably not."

10:48PM BBT: Christmas asks Memphis to "come here," and he leans down to sit with her on the bed. She wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a hug while she plays with his hair. She whispers something into his ear and he laughs before getting off her bed and walking to his own. "Tomorrow will come," he tells her before laying down on the floor. He asks BB to turn off the lights.

10:49PM BBT: Cody and Enzo narrate their game of chess with funny accents. "You are losing pawns by the minute!" Cody says. They appear to be having a great time. In the KBR, Memphis tells the live feeders "good night" while he and Christmas settle into their own beds. 

11:01PM BBT: Enzo and Cody's chess game is over, Cody wins. "I will never play chess ever again," Enzo says. They laugh. Enzo goes back to playing with the soccer ball/beach ball and Cody looks at the memory wall while he goes over important dates. 

11:08PM BBT: "Christmas is so wack, yo," Enzo tells Cody. "So smoke her in the HoH," Cody says. It's quiet while Enzo plays with the beach ball and Cody continues to stare at the memory wall.

11:16PM BBT: Enzo and Cody go upstairs planning to mess around with Nicole, they want to tell her Christmas came and told them something. When they walk in, Nicole is in bed and the lights are off. Enzo walks in and says "Christmas has to go" because she heard him studying in the WA. "She's gotta go," Enzo says. Cody confirms it. "Dang it," Nicole says. Enzo says it's "two against one" in the HoH tomorrow, "it's over." Cody agrees. 

• morty locked this topic