Tuesday, September 22, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:08AM BBT: Cody and Christmas are chatting in the havenot room. It sounds like they're rehashing all of the same conversations from the day and talking about how the game should be played. They talk about David and how he doesn't know how to play. 

12:15AM BBT: In the same breath that Christmas talks about how you can't take things personally in the game and how David doesn't know how to do that, she talks about how she's upset that Da'Vonne made her a have-not. 

12:56AM BBT: Cody and Christmas continue to chat in the have-not room, they just circle around on all their conversations about complaining the other HGs. They talk about Kaysar, Bayleigh, and Da'Vonne. 

1:18AM BBT: The lights are off in the BB house and it looks like everyone is asleep. 

3:33AM BBT: BB has cut the feeds. 

3:39AM BBT: The feeds are back, all of the HGs are still asleep and the house is dark. 

6:07AM BBT: David is up and out of bed, he uses the WA and then walks through the dark KT to fill his water bottle with Sprite. He hovers around the KT for several minutes, looking at the memory wall and standing in the dark before going back to bed. 

8:21AM BBT: Kevin is up and out of bed, he walks to the WA. After washing his hands, he walks around the KT and then gets back into bed. 

9:00 AM BBT Feeds are on stars. 

9;19 AM BBT Feeds come back on. Light are on in the house. David is up making some breakfast. 

9:25 AM BBT BB calls over the system and says "wakey wakey houseguest". Then feeds cut off. 

9:31 AM BBT Feeds come back on again. Christmas is up doing her ADL's David is eating a bowl of food. 

image.thumb.png.b1e06f645634e1bb31416426ba9c5de9.png

9:43 AM BBT

Nicole and David are sitting at the kitchen table.

David: we should play backgammon

Nicole: I hope it didn't get left outside

David realizes the backgammon game got left outside "

Nicole: Hey Christmas...do you think backgammon got left outside

David: God Damn mother fucker...damnit...excuse my language

Nicole: but they will put it in there

David: I didn't even wash clothes this week

image.thumb.png.e91fdcc220946f15136157e78af3e39a.png

9:39 AM BBT Nicole is up and she tells Christmas good morning. Not many are up. Christmas is putting her make up on. David is talking to Nicole. Kevin and Day are up and they say good morning to them. Christmas apologies for all the screaming.  

9:53 AM BBT Nicole is talking to David about her podcast she and victor do. where they came up with the name of it etc. Dani is up and applying product to her face. Day is taking a shower. 

10:06 AM Nicole david she needs a break and heads to the bathroom. She is having some kind of cramping. Day asked her what she do and then tell her that she suposed to push against her cramps. David has come up with a new talk show coffee talk it a 1 on 1 with him and someone else. Feeds cut to stars. 

10:11 PM BBT Memphis and Kevin talking about Day's plan and the nominations up in the HOHR, Kevin asks if it to early to get conformations and Memphis tells him o there maybe 1 vote that will vote for you but he thinks majority will vote for Day. Memphis tells him he thinks he is in a good spo. They talk about Enzo being a stright shooter. 

10:20 AM Memphis says Nicole feels like Day has given up. He talked to Nicole on the Hammock and he said she never been like this. He said she going to give up and not campaign.  Memphis says he felt a rift when Day used the veto she showed her cards. Memphis then talks about Keesha and how he didnt want to be connected to her and that why he separated from her day . He then says the same with Janelle and Kaysar he knew they were targets. But on a personal level he loves them. Feeds cut to stars 

10:30 AM BBT  Memphis and Kevin are talking about how good tyler is in the game he is a comp beast. Memphis says that he got lucky with Ian because in the momment people felt like Ian was more of threat, Even though tyler is a comp beast Ian is smarter. Kevin says he tried to get Tyler admit he threw the wall and he swears he didnt. Memphis says thing worked out perfectly since day kinda threw her hands up and gave up and now they are fighting with each other. Memphis him and kevin should step back and let them go at each other. Memphis says that he needs to talk to christmas and Kevin said yeah he got some kind of vibe that low key she is in some sort of aliance and Memphis says he never got that. Feeds cut to stars 

11:11 AM BBT

Kevin is making homemade hashbrowns. They look pretty good.

Dani: how's it going Kevin

Kevin: I don't know....we will have see how they taste

David: they smell good

image.thumb.png.426d2871f636949799796e7d6e291a21.png

11:25 AM BBT

Nicole is talking with Da'Vonne in the CBR. Dani joins them

Da'Vonne: Nicole wass helping me get my life together...literally

Dani: you need it

Day: clearly

image.thumb.png.7938e25a8316ccee4ce1ffdd12838ff0.png

11:40 AM BBT  Dani leaves the CBR and goes to the PBR and lays down.  Camera goes to Tyler asleep in there as well.  Stars.   Da'Vonne goes to the KT to try some of Kevin's hash browns.  She says a pray, then starts to eat.  She asks why he put egg in them, he said Christmas said it binds them together.  He doesn't know, he has never made them before.  David and Memphis are at the KT table while Day eats standing up at the counter.  She said she needs to put on sweats, she leaves.  David says he has some avocado left in a bowl, does Kevin want it?  Kevin asks if it will go bad if not use, David said yes.  Keven says he will put it on top then.  David comments that he is drinking so much coffee to stay awake, even though no one is up.  ( Nicole is putting on make up, Kevin, Memphis David in the KT, Day went to get her sweats).  Cuts to stars

11:46 AM BBT  Now oin Puppy cam

11:00am BBT: Kevin, Dani and David in the KT making breakfast while Memphis and Christmas are in the HOHR talking about  Kevin and how he needs to talk to other people about their votes this week, Memphis says at this point he has no problem voting Day out of the house this week.
11:09am BBT: Christmas says if i win HOH who do i put up if not Enzo and Memphis says by Kevin you would have to take a shot and put Dani up or take a shot and put Nicole up of you are not going to do Enzo. Memphis says and tell them your target is Kevin but Dani will take it personal and Nicole will be mad.
11:12am BBT: Memphis tells Christmas we get Kevin out and you clip Dani or Nicole and you go them there. They continue going through scenarios about who should go  before who.
11:20am BBT: Kevin still cooking hashbrowns and David is cooking onions for their breakfast, Nicole in the KBR alone doing  a face mask.
11:30am BBBT: Dani and Day in the CBB talking about Day getting the votes to stay in the house. A lot of whispering. David and Kevin still cooking in the KT and cleaning as they go.
11:41am BBT: Kevin tells Day that breakfast is ready so Day gets out of bed as Dani says she is going to go lay down. David at the KT eating with Memphis as Kevin and day prepare their plates.
11:46am BBT: HG eating and doing ADL's and we get PUPPY CAMS

3:46pm BBT: Feeds come back to Dani and Day in the PBR talking  about who the target might be and how Christmas was acting, dani says everyone is scared of Christmas in this house and Day says why? Dani says i do not want her clapping in my face i will go off.
3:47pm BBT: All the men of the house are sitting in the BY talking  general talk. Dani and day in the PBR still talking as dani rolls her jeans to put them away, They are talking about what Dani's clothes look like. Day talking about campaigning and she is saying she would never come after certain people. Nicole joins the guys in the BY.
3:52pm BBT: Dani tells day she will campaign for her. Dani finishing up her clothe sas they laugh and talk general talk. Day says this house is crazy.
3:56pm BBT: Cody in the KT cooking slop and Memphis walking around. Day walks through  to get a drink. David in the BY talking about going back  and rewatching BB when  the season is over and we get stars.
3:58pm BBT: Dani has taken over the cooking slop from Cody now. Just general talk going on in the BY.

image.thumb.png.6ef7c729b3a3071c987a278586bcc1eb.png

image.thumb.png.cba77ba73d5a8d976065ceff64f5e4d2.png

4:26 PM BBT

Da'Vonne talks with Christmas in the Love Lounge

Day: Okay, well here I am again....meeting in the same place with me on the block.  I felt like we made our alliance with the girls and then I think I made you a Have Not and I think that kind of like took a turn. But I tried to reassure you that like me and you were still okay, and I hope that you believe that. This week is me and Kevin and I know you adore Kevin.

Davonne tells Christmas that she wants to know if she is going home because she wants to get cute for her eviction.

Christmas tells her that she has heard that Kevin is the one that is staying because of her (Day's) speech.  Christmas says she personally loved finally seeing that Da'Vonne (her speech was feisty). Day says that she is mad at herself for staying so quiet about issues and having "a muzzle....literally, I felt Kevin had a good opportunity of staying in this house. I'm tired of playing dumb. I just wanted to know if this is my week. I prayed and asked God that if it's not my will to win the money then let me know....so he let me know...I have been talking about Black Lives Matter and talking about God....talking about the Bible. God has used me to impact so many people.....even with you and our growth. There is always room for growth. We are still growing"

Christmas: absolutely

Day says she is okay going out week 7 because Biblically it makes sense to her.

image.thumb.png.1438c79d84e484a06ae2be77cea1e7fb.png

Christmas says she was ill prepared for the Good Bye Messages but she wanted to let her know that she respects her fire and stands up for what she believes in. "I believe I've offended you once or twice or maybe five or six times. For that, I am sorry. I hope post-show you can educate me on what I did and how I can correct. It is important for me to learn about my ignorance and Black Lives Matter and your experience and so much more that I am just not aware of. I don't want to be ignorant to it anymore.

4:37 PM BBT

Christmas tells Day that she loves both her and Kevin, but the temperature of the house is leaning to keeping Kevin. Again, Christmas tells Day she is glad she saw her fire in her speech.

image.thumb.png.45bc9d659b2d3e48b02acb5c3b8f4434.png

Day: It was a long time coming....but, I felt so fake bouncing around here....me and Bayleigh would talk about it all the time and how we don't have the ability to just have a bad day....if I get up and I'm (draggin or low) then it's "what's wrong"....we don't get that.....the beautiful thing about your journey is that you have accepted accountability, you have apologized and you have an open mind to be educated

Christmas: yes ma'am

Day: be proud of that because I am proud of you for that

Christmas: thank you

Da'Vonne: thank you for that because it makes me feel good. It makes me feel good about our friendship. I said friendship and I mean it.

Day tells Christmas she will still go around and campaign like she doesn't know, but she appreciates her telling her.

Christmas: get cute for Julie, but this is Big Brother so keep your athletic wear on the side