Okay, first Christmas is part of the group making fun of Ian. Then she loses her mind with with Bailey and Da’Vonne. I just read an article about how Christmas was arrested in 2018 for ramming the parked car of another woman repeatedly with her own. How is it that Nicole is losing sponsorships and no one is talking about Christmas. She’s awful! 

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article221282065.html

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, mamashewcrew said:

Okay, first Christmas is part of the group making fun of Ian. Then she loses her mind with with Bailey and Da’Vonne. I just read an article about how Christmas was arrested in 2018 for ramming the parked car of another woman repeatedly with her own. How is it that Nicole is losing sponsorships and no one is talking about Christmas. She’s awful! 

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article221282065.html

I heard about this recently. I'm surprised they brought her back.

I was never a fan but I developed an intense dislike for her way back when she hurt her foot and remained in the game.  She got the other players to do her beck and call like she was a queen and deserved it.  She should have been sent home immediately.   This time around she's despicable and a hypocrite.  Hope she goes next. 

Christmas will be crying all the way to the Jury House.  She now understands how she was used in the game this season.  After the way she treated people in the game, it's time for her to go home.  She was playing a better game than Enzo until her HOH.  After hearing from the wall yeller and seeing the flyer overhead, she still played the game she played.  Fool me once (Paul) shame on you, Fool me twice (Tyler) shame on me.