Friday, September 11, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

2:04PM BBT Tyler and Dani in the HOH. Dani says she isn't putting up Ian right now. Tyler tells her that he will go for the veto if she wants to use him. They discuss if Dani had fallen and gotten a HN would there only be 2 HN this week. Tyler says if she puts him up, he deserves it but if she doesn't, he is hers. 

2:11PM BBT Dani and Tyler discuss how fast David was out in the comp. She says that Memphis beat David and it's embarrassing. Tyler says that Enzo is angry at Day's performance on the comp. They laugh. Tyler says he doesn't think she is throwing anything. They discuss if Kevin or David has a power.

2:20PM BBT Kevin and Day talking. Kevin is worried about being played. Day tells him that he sounds like a bitter juror. Kevin says that is why he doesn't want to talk about it. He says in jury he doesn't want to try and turn people. He says that he will do what he wants to do and not try and change things.

2:24PM BBT Xmas in the HOH BR talking to Dani. She is telling her how to use the HOH BR properly. Looking at pictures. She says that there is a tray in the bathroom that she used for breakfast in bed. Xmas tells her to check the bathroom to make sure no one is in the bathroom. Dani says that people just come up to chat. No one is campaigning to her.

2:29 PM BBT

Christmas and Dani discuss that the nomination ceremony should be soon. Dani says she still needs to meet with Ian, but she hasn't eaten yet.

Christmas suggests that she go eat something before she speaks with Ian so she doesn't get stuck not eating. "Take care of yourself...whatever you decide I am good with"

Dani: options are very, very minimal

image.thumb.png.aa7fa7f7bf00e701689344f2c3500669.png

2:30 PM BBT

Christmas leaves and then immediately Ian enters the HOH

Ian: I figure I need to have my meeting

Dani: spill it Ian. What do you have?

Christmas brings in a bowl of food for Dani "Nicole made it...it's healthy...no added salt or anything"

Dani: Aw! 

On her way out the door, Christmas asks Ian if he ate. Ian says he did.

image.thumb.png.8c999587db657104ae2103d1bfd7a0bb.png

Dani asks Ian what the temperature of the house is. Ian says everything is pretty much the same "I think everyone is holding their cards close to their chest not knowing what the powers are". Dani says she just doesn't want any of their alliance to end up on the block together. 

They both agree that they like their group

Ian: the people in our little HUB are not fighting and then the others like Da'Vonne and Christmas go at it....and even Memphis and David

Ian: do you have any idea of what you're going to do

Dani: there's not many options....I'm really not sure what I'm going to do...I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

Ian: and the powers

Dani: yeah the powers

They discuss David and how he never talks game or shares any actual information

Dani: who would you put up if it were you

Ian: if I were in this spot, I guess people I never talk game with ....Like Memphis I guess

Dani says she doesn't see Memphis as a threat. Ian agrees "look at the way he walks around...he is playing on his own basically"

Dani: and how far can you get doing that

Ian: he intentionally plays possum...I'm sure you will make a good decision

Ian says he wants to win something and contribute to their group "until this round only one of us have won something"

Dani: I know! We suck......but, you don't have to win something to contribute

Dani and Ian are laughing at Nicole's costume

Dani" Sponge Bob.....I can't get that out of my mind.....Sponge Bob...I've never met anyone like Nicole

Ian says Nicole is his favorite person "no offense"

Tyler rings the bell and comes in

Dani: we were watching Sloppies eat at the table

Ian says Nicole is such a good sport

image.thumb.png.807f1809356f83381b1bcffd76e6b273.png

2:46 PM BBT

The feeds cut to stars

2:32PM BBT Ian and Dani in the HOH BR for their chat. They discuss that they don't want to be up against each other on the wall. He says one of his fears is him being nominated with Nicole. He thinks the bullhorn incident separated it. Dani says she likes their group. Ian agrees. 

2:43PM BBT Xmas and Memphis talking. Memphis is angry that Ian couldn't put up with some pain to last longer on the wall. He says he gave up too early. Memphis is showing no sign of back pain as he and Xmas talk about how Ian doesn't talk game to Memphis.

2:50PM BBT Ian tells Dani that he told his girlfriend that he would probably be back in a few weeks. He really thought he would go out right away. He says that he thinks when he realized he would be here for the long haul. He says that he understands that trying to self evict was very popular last week. He says he feels better this week. He accepted that he is still in the house and is happy. Dani tells him it's a good thing.

Ian suddenly asks Dani if he can use her restroom. Dani waits a few minutes then yells to him that she's going to go get coffee. She reaches the kitchen and whispers to Day "in the middle of talking Ian asked if he can use my restroom and he started pooping for a long time" 

Day giggles

Dani: gotta love him....Oh my God. I came to get coffee and it's only 3

image.thumb.png.4a22b87e2afddd036dc1fa41845d9d9b.png

image.thumb.png.6c4ad4e86dca45489428fbbe78a6c3de.png

3:18PM BBT Ian, Dani and Cody talking in the HOH BR. They are discussing comps from other seasons. Ian says because of Dan, they can no longer do raincoats. They talk about when OTEV is and Zingbot.

3:38PM BBT IN the HOH BR, Dani and Cody goofing around about tweeting pictures. In the WCA, Day is putting strips onto her teeth. Nic has taken a shower and is getting put together.

3:47PM BBT IN tghe KT, Memphis, Tyler and Xmas laughing about the opening comp. Some of the HG ran around the house not knowing what they were looking for.

3:51PM BBT It's nom time. 

4:56 PM BBT

The feeds are back after the nomination ceremony

image.thumb.png.a788f02b3ea10cfe0ec3a07cbfba2fd0.png

image.thumb.png.6a0a77068480958b57c9a0bbef0eb686.png

David and Kevin have been nominated.  

David (to Kevin): I knew we were next

David: That sweeps the four of us...that sweeps the four of us....Bay and Da'Vonne...now me and you

Cody comes in and apologizes then leaves

David: I'm angry...I'm sad....I don't know what the f* to feel.....what's going on?

image.thumb.png.712c1dc7b502606877613409668b5a43.png

image.thumb.png.becb1ff7b51b4ebd6069a36ae101e1e2.png

5:01 PM BBT

Kevin: I just can't assimilate in this cast. I don't know why.

David: I know what you mean

The backyard is open  The HGs yell thank you to Big Brother.

[Don't forget about David's Disruptor Power. Because it is a secret save, I imagine it will be announced tomorrow morning and Dani will have to quickly put up a replacement. I mean, there is no way he wouldn't use it, right?  -MamaLong]

Dani meets with Kevi in the HOHR. He asks if it was a consensus. SHe says No. SHe reminds him there is a lot of game left "we can do this Kevin"

image.thumb.png.3c6e5ce0bc333a845a7d43c888715cc7.png

Kevin asks Dani if there is anything he can do to move the plan along

Dani: just win the veto and don't say anything to anyone on what I told you...those stupid powers...I'm so scared

Kevin asks if he has the votes

Dani assures him she will get them for him

5:21 PM BBT

Memphis and Christmas are talking on the backyard couch

Christmas: I need a f*ing massage

Memphis says he is thinking about taking an intro massage class 

image.thumb.png.247d901727fa9f641d07d0d2b33955f5.png

image.thumb.png.a0ebcc590cc01d7694e2b56787d7fd18.png

Cody joins Dani in the HOHR and Kevin leaves. Cody tells Dani her nom speech was long. "I thought you would be quick"

5:41 PM BBT

Da'Vonne brings out mosquito repellants and "the good" ant spray. She then discovers there is water shooting out from the back of the washer directly onto wiring in the backyard

Day: Oh God....something is going on back there

Memphis is trying to fix it.

Nicole asks Kevin if he fixed it "yeah, Memphis did...he just immediately knew"

The HGs are very impressed by how quickly they broke down the wall comp and gave them the backyard.

image.thumb.png.cdbf582e79a02c5d12939d753e03c9f7.png

Nicole has just 6 hours left in her Sloppies punishment costume. Nicole asks Ian about his teeth. "Did you have braces?"

Ian says he never had braces, he is just lucky to have straight teeth. Kevin is telling Nicole about his Invisaligns. 

Nicole: but your teeth are already straight. What are you trying to fix

Kevin tells her that he is done with them. Nicole asks how long the process was. Kevin thinks it was a year and half. Nicole asks if he had to get little things in his teeth

Kevin: oh, like little bumps

He says they are clear bumps that help the dentist move the teeth. "They grip the invisaligns and then when you're done, they just 'bloop' (remove them)

Nicole says she had braces but didn't wear her retainer so her teeth shifted back [That's probably about 4K wasted]

Nicole says her orthodontist refused to give her a new retainer until she gets her wisdom teeth out, but she is too terrified to get them out "I just deal with the pain from time to time"

Ian: people die getting their wisdom teeth out, so I'm not gonna do it

Nicole: Same, Ian....people die. I don't like the idea of them putting me to sleep and extracting four giant teeth from my mouth. I've never been under anesthesia and I'm not about to undergo that in a doctor's office where they

Kevin: don't have the means to resuscitate    [She went to school to be a nurse, but I do not believe she has ever worked as a nurse]

Nicole: yeah....I hate surgery...I don't get botox or laser or...I'm just so afraid of the worst case scenario

Ian: yeah...I'm content

Nicole: Ian and I are the same

Ian talks about his man boobs and being super self conscious about it as teenager, so he had a consultation for it, but never went through a surgery.

He says he just started doing push ups before bed and they got better.

image.thumb.png.0103831f131d0371ae53659817885b3f.png

Kevin asks Nicole if she would do an epidural.

Nicole: for labor? I feel like I will need one because I am a wimp, but the needle they use is terrifying. They could miss and paralyze me.

6:45 PM BBT

Dani, Christmas and Nicole are talking in the HOHR. Nicole asks Dani about her CD

Dani: It's okay but it's only like 10 songs. It's really short. I thought I was going to get my first choice,. I don't know why they ask us to put our requests in order. I thought I'd get Third Eye Blind with like 30 songs

Christmas: that's probably why you didn't get it

Dani: but I had it last time...I had Third Eye Blind

They discuss updating their HOH basket choice sheets

image.thumb.png.69aa001091a83bc6ced1c3e36af51ccf.png

7:00 PM BBT

Tyler and David are playing cornhole in the backyard. Ian is swinging in the hammock and the other HGs are eating in the kitchen.

image.thumb.png.b8508af9c568bf6d08d4e30a365ef2e7.png

Nicole and Ian are discussing the veto comps in the backyard. Nicole had previously gotten into the hammock after taking her box off, but BB told her she had to put it on.  Nicole begins speculating that they may have Hide and Go veto, but she then retracts that idea saying that production can't come into the house so they wouldn't be able to play  it. Nicole explained that they players hide their veto one at time but production removes the previously hidden vetos while HGs are hiding theirs so they don't find someone's veto while they are hiding. Production then puts them all back for the hunt. Nicole says maybe the host would be able to do that since production can't come into the house. Ian thinks the comp will be the Weather Report. [I'm just waiting for something with the "13th Floor" or something given 13 has been a recurring number this season  -MamaLong] Nicole says she is good at studying but isn't good at the auditory stuff. Ian says he is really good at auditory tests. Ian says he is hoping he gets to play in the veto.

image.thumb.png.9dd4f6a1affd13d5917b58509f33b9df.png

Kevin and Da'Vonne are in the kitchen looking at the salad dressing containers. Da'Vonne determines she can make some Ranch dressing to use for Have Nots. She starts looking at the ingredients and says they just need vinegar.  Kevin adds "and sugar"...Da'Vonne says they can't have sugar. Kevin then notices that the dressing isn't even a Ranch dressing "wait a minute....this is not ranch" he says that the one she wants to make is Caesar dressing. Da'Vonne argues that it's Ranch. Kevin say no, that it is Creamy Caesar. Da'Vonne throws her hands in the air and says "They are all Ranch....all of these are Ranch"  She seems so disappointed that she just wants to convince herself. Kevin looks at the cameras and says "okay, Team Kevin or Team Da'Vonne?" while showing us the dressings.

Da'Vonne begins mixing the ingredients while Kevin helps. She tastes her concoction and proudly proclaims "We Made Ranch....We Made Ranch" Kevin tastes it and the agrees. They are thoroughly impressed with themselves and jump for joy.

image.thumb.png.556a9b61974cf375acb07e4061e8691a.png

Da'Vonne finds ants all over the top of the fridge and climbing the wall. "Oh my God. They came back. Look at them go"

Day says she put a trap up there because she found ants in the cereal box. Tyler is grossed out saying he has been eating cereal. Day says they weren't in the Chex. Tyler comments that they are eating the sugary Gorilla cereal that Enzo eats.

image.thumb.png.3b39e9e064117e7c03a79d3c56cd019e.png

[It really is an infestation that has existed in the BB house since as long as I can remember.]

image.thumb.png.141132d7671fdbe7297a698db943692b.png

image.thumb.png.7af46305288d9121b73922169dcb3782.png

image.thumb.png.8c40048b83a660f517844ac9235e83d2.png

Tyler tells Day that they are going to think she is their ant queen.

Day: This is giving me chills (watching them hoard the ant poison). There's so many...they are coming in hot, too. It's their Kryptonite.

Tyler says they love sugar but it really is kind of cruel. They think they have something good but then it kills them. 

8:11 PM BBT

Dani heads up to the Have Not Room to talk with David. She cries and tells him it's not personal at all, she just can't get him to talk game with her and doesn't know where he stands in this game. David says that she has to look at it from his perspective...*feeds cut  [I'm confident David is sharing his opinion about this being a race thing, but I don't understand why BB is blocking this conversation from the feeds. It is important to know that earlier Dani mentioned to Cody in the backyard that Da'Vonne said that David said somethin/pointed something out that bothered her. When Cody asked what it is she responded "my worst possible fear....because of what happened last week and what happened this week" (she means targeting POC) Cody gets mad and has a clearly defensive attitude about this revelation.)

image.thumb.png.0bf94d96c38ed2ce83bea6eab70ccf69.png

8:20 PM BBT

Cody and Enzo are talking game in the PBR.

8:24 PM BBT

The feeds cut to Rancho Coastal Humane Society...time to play a POWER

Tyler heads to the HOHR

Dani: I swear on everything I don't want you gone. I can't put up Ian...he would freak out on everybody. You can win the veto

Tyler: Was I going to be your replacement?

Dani: no....I literally did not know what to do

Dani begins crying

Dani is trying to figure out who had the power "Did you see him (David) he was crying"

Cody, Enzo and Memphis are debating about David having the power.

Enzo: he is such a rookie, Yo......so bad ....so amateur Yo...making it worse on yourself

8:54 PM BBT

Dani tells Tyler she will use her power on him if he wants "I swear to you....you are safe...I swear to you"

Tyler: I know

Dani: this sucks, Man....this kind of crap always happens

Tyler says he will play for the veto and win it tomorrow

Tyler says it's good because people know he was doing sketchy stuff against her

Dani asks Tyler to please not let Christmas be mad at her

image.thumb.png.0d478d9b561841a2af572fdb2aae4492.png

Memphis: this is All Stars?  It's turned into the Amateur Show

image.thumb.png.9980de832afce350b537f92718ec3b0b.png

Dani comments while watching the spy cam that David saves himself then acts sad and is crying. David is still covering his power, even with Da'Vonne and Kevin. David says "Christmas has been really nice to me" Da'Vonne says "it wasn't me...I would have sed it last week" Kevin says if it was him he would have used it on himself. David is acting dumb about it.

image.thumb.png.34765eb217f87bed49a1e7e319cd0ff5.png

image.thumb.png.4e7da5de5697e28352e72ea4286e745d.png

image.thumb.png.c99241c73f0170e13aef3d9812fc7872.png

David is not revealing to Tyler that he played the power on himself. "I thought it was you, man"

Tyler: if it was me, I would have told you before

David: I could have swore it was you. I was crying man

Tyler: you are good now...let it all out...you know how it feels. Don't even sweat it.

9:00pm Big Brother Time

Tyler and Danielle are talking about him being David's replacement nominee after David used his power to take himself off the block.

Danielle is making the same promise that Tyler will get four votes to stay that she made to Kevin earlier today.

Tyler continues to question Danielle and she defends herself.  She tells Tyler to win the veto, but she is encouraging him to not use the veto.

They are watching the house cameras from the HOH room and are asking each other why David seems to be crying.

Tyler is pushing for Davonne to be the replacement video, Danielle insists it has to be Christmas,Enzo, or Memphis. She makes excuses to not put Davonne up, Tyler counters every time.

David is telling Kevin that "they are laughing upstairs", "what could they be laughing about?".

David says Danielle tried to talk to him, was acting apologetic, she acted like she knew what was about to happen.  

Kevin is pacing beside the photo wall. He says he knows he has to compete.

Cameras move to back yard.

Cody, Enzo, Christmas, Nicole F, Ian and David has joined them.

Davonne and Kevin have moved to the washroom area.

Memphis is starting his shower, he says David tried to convince him that someone else used the power on him.  He says he isn't buying it.  Memphis insists that no one would use that power on anyone else.  He says he called him out on it.  Memphis says if someone used a power on David he would know who it was.  Memphis says David is trying to make the house look stupid.

Kevin starts to agree, 

We get stars

Camera returns to back yard.

Camera moves to downstairs lounge area,

Cody and David talking.

We have quite a bit of audio/video jumbling, 

Tyler tells David that Baleigh ran back and told Danielle what he had said earlier, that is why he is on the block.  He says he can play for the veto.

David says he is happy, but is mad that Tyler is safe.

Tyler says now you know she is willing to "just throw you up there."

David tells Tyler he will vote for him to stay.  Tyler teases him and tells him if he doesn't, Tyler won't vote for him in jury.  David says that is why Danielle came up and apologized to him.

Tyler tells David he was already expecting to be back doored. David tells Tyler Kevin has already written him off.

Tyler tells David if he used the power on himself he is okay with it.  David tells him someone will be coming to ask him for a favor. (he is pretending he did not use a power on himself). Tyler asks him to tell him who helped him out if he finds out.

Tyler says he thought Kevin had a power, David says he did too.

Danielle, Christmas, Nicole F and Davonne are in the photo bedroom.  They are laughing about the house guests being scared when David was taken off the block. All of them say that they thought the person who came down with the power was going to pick the new nomination.

They say there are two more powers in the house.

Tyler comes into the room, they start mumbling and goofing off.

Christmas says, "now i know who to use my power on."

Silence in the room while the girls digest this huge slip of the toungue.

Memphis comes into the room and gets Danielle.  Memphis says David is playing the house for fools.  Danielle says they need to play to keep Tyler, Kevin will hate her.  Danielle says if Kevin pulls himself down they need a pawn.  She is hoping Christmas will offer.

Memphis leaves the room and Ian comes by.  Danielle asks him if he wants to talk, Ian comes into the key bedroom.  Danielle says she has to put someone else on the block if one of them comes down.  Ian asks her who she wants to keep, Danielle tells him she doesn't know.

Danielle comes into the kitchen, she asks David who used it on him.  David denies knowing who used it, says it was not him. Danielle leaves and Cody approaches David, he tells him to stop pretending he didn't win the competition.  David still denies.

Danielle corners Nicole F in the storage room, she tells Nicole F she wants to keep Tyler.  Nicole F wants to know who used it on him, she says Davonne seemed to know about it but didn't have it.

Nicole F says Kevin may have used it on David.  Nicole F says the house thinks David used it on himself and he is trying to make fools of them.

In the back yard Cody is talking about David crying earlier.  Tyler says that during his early interviews David said he could cry on demand.  Ian corrects them, he says David said he can fake cry.  Christmas says David's demeanor was different this time than it was before.  

Memphis says he should just own the win.

Tyler says if someone had that power and used it on David, they are targeting David and it is a genius move.

Talk continues about why David used a power that he won himself.  (These house guests are not fooled).

Memphis insists that David will own up to it within the week. He isn't strong enough to hold it in.

9:54pm Big Brother Time

Enzo goes to the HOH room with Danielle.

They are talking about David not owning up to winning a power.

Enzo tells her that Memphis was grilling David a little in the back yard.

Danielle says she wants Tyler to stay, but what does she do about picking a new nominee if Tyler wins the veto.  She worries about having to pick a fourth person, she wants Christmas to volunteer again.

Enzo says he will work on it for Danielle, if Kevin wins it he tells her to put up Davonne, she doesn't win anything anyway.

Cody comes into the HOH room, he slams the door twice to irritate Danielle.

Cody says David's denial is pure comedy.  Cody says David asked him if he (Cody) used it on him.  Cody tells them that he told David to admit he won the power himself.

Enzo says that Davonne was on the wall for three minutes, Cody asks if Davonne could have had a deal so she wasn't concerned.  Danielle laughs it off (Nicole F, Christmas, Danielle and Davonne have formed a 4 girl alliance and have agreed to watch out for one another).

Danielle says if Tyler wins she wants Christmas to go up as a pawn.  Enzo tells her again to put Davonne up and tell her she is a pawn.

Nicole F comes into the room, Danielle tells her not to slam the door, Nicole F grabs it in time.

Enzo says Memphis is hated in the outside world and they shouldn't protect him in the game. All of them tell Danielle that Memphis slapped David on the back and yelled, "you popped your cherry in a competition."  they say it was too hard of a slap and too loud of a comment.  Cody says Memphis is mean to David in general.

we get stars...again....

Cameras return and the group in the HOH are still talking about Memphis. Cnzo says Memphis is too aggressive.

They are all worried about Kevin winning the Power of Veto and who would go up against Tyler.

Cody shares the information about David where he said he was able to make himself cry.

Camera 1 is on Davonne and Kevin are in the downstairs lounge.

They are discussing David being taken off the block.

Kevin is trying to figure out who could have used a power on David.  He is thinking each power has a different expiration date.  Davonne is convinced that Christmas, Danielle, Tyler or possibly Ian could have used it.

(Davonne says "something in my soul tells me that...."--Grannysue says,"Davonne, Davonne, Davonne.--:)  )

The two of them come up with several very intricate scenarios, none of them is close

Kevin tells Davonne that Tyler being on the block is accelerated, he needs new instructions.  Davonne says there are no new instructions, Danielle doesn't know what she is doing.

BOB calls Davonne out for having her necklace rubbing on her microphone, she gets angry, says "I am done with this scene", she stomps out of the lounge and cameras move to kitchen.

David is eating slop, Kevin stops by but is called to the diary room.  Christmas is at the end of the counter, she says, "she ya." to Kevin and he grimaces at her.  David tells Christmas he was going to be done with the game and that has now changed.  Davonne comes in asking what David is eating, he tells her slop flakes.  He tells her it doesn't taste very good, but the texture is okay. Davonne tries it, makes a face when she walks away.  David tries to come up with ways to make it better.

In the HOH room The Committee is still gossiping.

The group is talking about David being called to the diary room.  They wonder if he is going to be bragging about fooling them.

Tyler says maybe he (Tyler) should say he did it and see if David says "no it was me."

Ian has joined the group, they tell him they need him for intel. He asks "why me?"  They ask Ian for his theory.

Audio/video cutting out and pixelating so conversation is covered here.

Ian says that David asked him what if someone used the power but not on themselves.  Ian told him that the person would just not use it.  David asked him what if the person was close to the HOH, Ian said they would not use it then because they would probably be happy with the nominations.  Ian says it was a random theory David was throwing out to him.  Ian says he told David the person would have to be "very, very, very, very unhappy with the nominations."

stars/audio/video issues (they could be fixing the issue for feeders).

Christmas came into the room, she tells them that Tyler was called to the diary room.  She tells them that no one came to hang out with her when she was the HOH. (she is only sort of teasing, she mentioned that last week during her queendom in the HOH)

Feeds seemed to have adjusted at 10:41pm but we get stars for a few minutes again.

Ian is talking about doing some crazy thing with his hair, but he worries that his mom might have a problem with it.

They are teasing Tyler about his nomination was preplanned. (It was, but as a back door, and no one so far has indicated why Tyler being nominated today makes any difference in Danielle's desire to send him to jury on Thursday--Grannysue)

It looks like David is sitting alone on the back yard sofa.

Davonne comes in saying her invitation must have been lost in the mail.  She says no one wanted to throw her a life vest last week and she was drowning.  Davonne says David asked her (Davonne) if she used the power on him and she said, "Did you not know the week I just had????"  Everyone laughs and asks feeders to do a Davonne one liner video.

Gossip and comedy, teasing each other continues.

David is still sitting by himself on the back yard sofa.

Enzo decides to go get an ice cream, he wonders if it would make him gassy, (they have been laughing about those kinds of sounds in the beds) Christmas and Enzo decide to split an ice cream sandwich in fourths and eat one fourth each tonight and save the other one fourth each for tomorrow. 

audio/video issues continue, then stars for a few seconds.

The group in the HOH is starting break up and we get stars.

Kevin has joined David on the back yard sofa.

David is telling Kevin that if he is evicted he (David) will be an easy target.

Cody comes to the outdoor patio, Davonne is yelling about the washing machine taking too long.

Enzo is eating his ice cream sandwich portion, Cody is eating a portion as well, he asks David if it bothers him, David says not at all.  David is talking about his slop cooking, he says there is room for improvement.

Talk turns to the California wildfires and if they are still happening. David describes the red haze.

Nicole F joins them in her "sloppie tard".  They talk about Janelle not wearing her entire unitard.  Nicole F says they have told her about seven times to put it on.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:00pm Big Brother Time

We have stars (popped up at about 11:02pm)

When feeds return David and Kevin are on the sofa in the back yard alone, but they are yelling back and forth to other people in the yard.

Camera moves to Davonne and Christmas in the living room.

Christmas is saying no one would feel comfortable using a power on someone else.  Christmas says he has done it to cause more distrust in the house.

Davonne complains that David asked her if she used a power on him. She feels bad for Danielle, all Danielle wanted to do this week was to see Tennessee.

Christmas says she didn't enjoy last week, Davonne is silent.

Davonne wonders if Tyler has a power, Christmas says no, she thought Kevin did.  Davonne says Kevin does not have a power, she is sure.

Camera moves back to David and Kevin on the patio.

David says shots have been taken, he mentions four people hanging out.  Kevin says putting up Tyler seems odd, there must be a bigger plan in play because Danielle could have put Davonne up.  They wonder if this is a pawn situation.

David swears that he did not have a power to Kevin. Kevin speculates that it could have been Ian, David mumbles.  Kevin says that if David did not use the power and someone else did, it complicates things.  David says if they had numbers, five or six people, and are hidden. He adds that it could have been someone who was low on the totem pole.  Kevin says that if they are working with everyone they could have taken the risk.

David says Danielle came to him minutes before the power was used and apologized to him, told him she felt bad.  

Kevin says he talked to Danielle right after the power was used, he asked who had the power.  Danielle told him it had to be David, he tells David that everyone in the house is saying that.  David asks why people would say that,unless it was a hit towards Tyler.

Kevin prods gently, he says something doesn't add up and he needs to be careful about talking about things he has no receipts for.  David says either way, Danielle told him he doesn't talk about game...Kevin says she said the same thing to him.  Kevin says he told her that he doesn't know what is happening because he couldn't share anything about who she is aligned with.  David agrees that they can't do that.

Kevin says after the veto tomorrow David should allow the talk about who used the power to go away.  David says he is thankful to have another week.  He says the big alliance has such good players they can't fight against them.

Kevin says this has given him hope, Danielle put someone close to the core on the block instead of Davonne.  Kevin says Tyler is acting cool as a cucumber even though he has just been nominated.  He is concerned about that. Kevin is counting possible votes he might have to stay in the house, he thinks he has the votes to stay this week if he is right.  He thinks this indicates that Danielle has other plans.  He tells David to not say anything, David tells Kevin he won't risk Kevin's game.  They agree to work together.

Kevin says that Danielle's shot at Tyler might have weakened them and he is hopeful. He is hoping there is a crack in the alliance, he says she can't unfire the gun.  Kevin advises David to make the HOH feel good because they don't have the luxury to be spiteful.  David says the social gameplay is hard, Kevin understands, says it is frustrating. 

Kevin tells David that at some point, whoever used the power on him will have to tell.  They will call in that favor to him.  Kevin says if he goes home because of a twist he will be mad at the power player. David says they can't predict the powers, but they have an idea of the strength of the power.

Kevin leaves David alone on the sofa, Ian joins him. Ian tells David he is processing the crazy day, then wanders back to the billiards table where Tyler suggests they play "stick-less pool".

Camera moves to washroom area, Enzo and Christmas are getting ready for bed, complaining about the sinks being faulty.

David is teasing Davonne in the living room about her reluctance to try what he has made (from slop).  Davonne says she ate one and it was really flaxy.

David starts to read the ad from the bag of flax seed bag. Kevin calls it a marketing spin.  Davonne says if she gets constipated she is going after him.  David hides.  Davonne says she wants the camera so she can tell his momma.

Nicole F says she is going to splash in the pool in a few minutes (as soon as  she is allowed to remove the "sloppies unitard".  She says if things go wrong Tyler can save her.

Kevin goes to the HOH room to talk to Danielle.

He asks her about her thoughts or plans in the event there is another power, he says there is an alternate universe where someone else really did use the power on David today.  Danielle doesn't want to believe it is possible.  Kevin tells Danielle that someone who knew what she would do could have used it.  Danielle says she never told anyone what she was going to do. Kevin says in that case, "never mind."

Danielle says David may have thought it was a better game plan to do it this way.  Danielle says having to nominate a fourth person is worrying her. 

Kevin tells Danielle that they have an agreement and he will honor it.  He says the worst scenario is if Tyler wins a veto.  Kevin shares his theory about he expiration dates of powers.

Davonne says she had just read a verse from the Bible a few minutes before the voice came on the loud speakers.  David calls it a demon voice. Tyler laughs, says don't talk about the demon voice like you don't like it.

Nicole F come out to say goodbye to her "sloppie unitard"

Nicole jumps into the pool after tossing her "sloppie unitard" aside.  

Cody yells, "Nicole!!! your microphone!!!) Too late

12:00am Big Brother Time -----Saturday

Kevin is in the cartoon bedroom asking Christmas for advice.

She tells him that when she faces adversity she "invokes" what is inside her.  She tells him to tap into that inside himself,that he knows what he is sacrificing to be here and how bad he wants to remain. She tells him to go through his same routine on competition day, she tells him that the competition is not him against the others, it is a competition with the game.  She tells him to go "through, not to", that is something she teaches at her gym.  

Davonne brings Kevin the Bible, tells him to read it.  Kevin reads it aloud. (and it is a very good scripture about facing opponents--Grannysue)

12:08am on Saturday morning

We get stars and this is a good time to say "Goodnight dears"

Grannysue is going to bed.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!

• morty locked this topic