Sunday, August 23, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00 AM BBT

Ian and Kevin are talking in the hammock

Kaysar: oh shit....we got a chess board

Da'Vonne, Kaysar and David are talking about the chess board and how they got it back...now they can play chess "without all this weirdness"

David sees the camera is on him so he begins to talk to the camera  "you see...."

image.thumb.png.dce0a0e24ba9e50495cadd563629750e.png

The camera begins to follow Kaysar and Da'Vonne

David "...oh, okay" and he walks away

Kaysar asks him what he means and he explains that he was talking but then the camera moved "so never mind"

Kaysar tells them goodnight "I'm going to force myself to sleep before I make a bad decision"

Da'Vonne laughs "you keep turning around....you want pizza"

Kaysar: Nope

Da'Vonne asks David what his favorite fairy tale is

David: I don't remember no fairy tale

Day: Whaaaat?

David: I don't remember any fairy tale...you're going to have to give an example for context...you mean like movies of them?

Day; No, books....you know like Rumpelstiltskin, Jack and Jill.....James and the Beanstalk....

David: I don't know....I remember The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, and Harry Potter

Day: okay

image.thumb.png.937226b7be9c1091be4012a1c2744931.png

12:19 AM BBT

David burned his hand earlier and is telling Ian about it

David- I opened it up and it cooked me a little bit

Ian- ohhhhh.....sorry

David: oh it's okay....I just don't want to be food

Da'Vonne- it's gonna be okay...put a little egg white on it and it will be fine

Kevin- what? I've never heard of that

Da'Vonne: yeah it keeps it from blistering

Kevin: what kind of shenanigans is this

Da'Vonne: it works! I promise

David asks Da'Vonne if she got burned a lot as a little kid

Day: mm hmmm...and it works...it won't blister

David shows his finger to Kevin already covered in egg white  [I had never heard this before either, and I definitely grew up in a family with "down home remedies"  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.46c8e25d9295c297f54a9569cc66ed8e.png

1:00 AM BBT

Ian and Dani are chatting in the kitchen

Dani: I haven't seen Isaac in awhile (his puppet)

Ian: he's in bed

Dani: he's a big napper

Day passes through to the bathroom

They begin talking about Kaysar telling Ian he wasn't a part of Nicole's other alliance

Dani: she is going after you and Nicole...she has thrown my name out there a few times.....she has to go

Ian: the pitch they had is that the alliance isn't YOU... they would say Cody and Tyler are working together and NicoleF and Dani are working together and that 'you are Nicole's side piece'

Dani: but do you buy it? do you genuinely believe there was a 4? Because there was never a freakin' 4, Ian!

Ian: ....I never believed it because it didn't have a name and I though if it had a name....how would you know what it is...would they tell you

Dani: it had a name...that's what they said? Did they say the name?

Ian: no...they said it was a named alliance, but how would you know

Dani: on the first night?

Ian: that was their whole thing 'like to you want to be their (side piece)'

Dani: nobody wants that (to be a side piece)  I'm so sick of their lies...

Ian: well, one of them goes

Dani: if they freakin' say there's a 4, let's make our own 4....the 4 of us have always been cool

Ian: yeah

Dani: the alliances that go far in this game are the ones that trust each other and don't turn on each other

Ian: I feel like we have some connections to everyone in here

Dani: I like your way of thinking, too

Ian: mm hmm

Dani: and your way of thinking meshes well with my way of thinking....and apparently Cody can win the competitions for us

Ian: yeah...it's probably a good thing

And now another new alliance has formed (Dani, Cody, Ian and NicoleF)

Dani: I never thought I'd ever be playing with you

Ian: yeah...I think it's pretty clear which way we need to go

Dani: you better   (their plan is to evict Janelle)

Ian: there is a good reason she should go...the other thing is that I like Kaysar personally...a really nice guy

Dani: a super nice guy

Ian: when he is a lone wolf, he is gonna be in a nice spot. His position will be good...He will be in the Dan spot...there is one other factor that has not been mentioned to anyone and I am only mentioning to you so don't go saying anything to anyone....the Safety Suite is done, and America is gonna  (speculating another twist)....she would come at us hard

image.thumb.png.6704eefb7c9ffeb771ac6074d840e8bd.png

1:25 AM BBT

Christmas is fast asleep in the CBR

Baby begins crying...Loudly..."Mommy! I'm hungry"

Christmas gets baby a bottle and falls back to sleep

Kevin and Da'Vonne are in the hammock in the backyard.

Da'Vonne: Kaysar went and told Ian that Nicole was in an alliance behind his back and that affected Ian in a way beyond game because he was like 'you're my friend' I don't believe in that because it messes with people's feelings but I understand why he did it

Kevin tells her that after Memphis, they need to target the other guys

Baby begins crying again

Christmas wakes back up "Shhh  Shhhh"    

Nicole is sleeping in the CBR and doesn't move at all during these repeated crying spells

Baby: My diaper is wet!

image.thumb.png.cfb593e192ec1c1097475c9e78231e44.png

Da'Vonne says Nicole has to come out

Kevin: if you want to gender balance it out and you want to get these stronger guys

Da'Vonne: you're gonna have to get them out in a double...bloop/bloop

Kevin laughs: Why?

Day: because you have to get them out before they have a week to strategize and figure out

Kevin: so strong players you need early on because they take out stronger players but you don't want them too far in the game because they start dominating

Day: yeah you have to take the out like...

Day and Kevin both click their tongue at the same time

Day: heeeeyyyyyy you owe me a soda....now you know my language

Kevin: I think after Memphis is where the middle period is

Day: yes, after them 5...showtime...showtime

Kevin: otherwise it would be back to back to back to back to back.... like, why do you want to make sure the gender balance is correct

Day: I don't want all the women taking out and there is all men

Kevin: I agree with that....

Baby starts crying again

Kevin: oh my God...they played it everywhere

Day: okay, we got it...we got

Baby: take me for a walk....50 laps in the backyard

Christmas gets up and puts on her shades, walks through the kitchen where Ian and Dani have been chatting

Kevin: oh they are blowing up are game...let's get the f* out of here...Big Brother, You are wrong for that...we are having a strategy session here in the backyard

Day: a heavy session...we were giving y'all some good tea

Kevin: she's going to report back that we were out her

Day: I don't care...we got the backyard

Christmas comes out

Day: Oh Hi Mama

Kevin is laughing......."you look so miserable.....you got this"

Day: you got this Mama (she tells Kevin to stop laughing)

image.thumb.png.9083326fe4c5f49ab2a5ad10b0f0a091.png

Kev: she looks so mad

Day: you want me to get you a jacket

Christmas responds in a drowsy voice "I don't care....just for a minute...I have to go for a walk"

She isn't making sense and it makes Kevin and Day laugh

Kevin offers her a blanket

image.thumb.png.9b248655127909e22407c7ddeb573b2f.png

He continues laughing at Christmas

Day: stop laughing at her

Christmas: it is funny

Day gets up to use the restroom

image.thumb.png.a53cf01eb7614fff10f848cb7c55fe62.png

Kevin: sorry Christmas...you got this

Christmas: mmmp....mmmmphhh...mmmpphhh

Kevin- oh my God....oh my God....you're doing great...where you at?

Christmas: half way

Kevin: oh...awesome

Christmas is yawning "this is what I get for eating that extra burrito today  (she is more awake now)

Kevin tells Christmas the announcement went through the whole house "'cause we heard it"

Christmas: oh, sorry

image.thumb.png.f69d779f9e44d194e0fee190b1bb6d96.png

Christmas begins patting the star baby's butt

Kevin: there you go....pat the baby

Christmas: maybe if I'm nice to her she will sleep all night

Christmas begins singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Christmas says she keeps losing count

Kevin: that was 32,  I think

Christmas: yeah, that's where I was

Kevin is helping her count and just keeping her company

Kevin: 15 more...you got this

Christmas lets out a large burp "excuse me"

Day comes back in the yard and asks Christmas where she's at

Christmas: Kevin how many

Kevin: last ten

Christmas: 50 is excessive

Kevin: 8 (more laps to go)

2:15 AM BBT

Da'Vonne and Kevin are still chatting in the hammock. Everyone appears to be sleeping.

2:28 AM BBT

Kevin and Da'Vonne are getting ready for bed. Enzo is sitting on the floor in the loft massaging his thighs

Kevin says if anyone comes in they are talking about boys

Da'Vonne: these must be some great boys.....some fine boys   [Day knows that everyone sees her working with Kevin   -MamaLong]

Da'Vonne says she thinks Enzo is working with them, but he's not really in it (the alliance of 4)

Kevin- oh, so he is number 5

Day: Yep

image.thumb.png.5786c8def55fbdb68954496f890948da.png

2:30 AM BBT

Enzo crawls back through the shaft to his Have Not bed. Day and Kevin head to bed, too.

2:40 AM BBT

The BB House is dark and silent

1:00 AM BBT

Ian and Dani are chatting in the kitchen

Dani: I haven't seen Isaac in awhile (his puppet)

Ian: he's in bed

Dani: he's a big napper

Day passes through to the bathroom

They begin talking about Kaysar telling Ian he wasn't a part of Nicole's other alliance

Dani: she is going after you and Nicole...she has thrown my name out there a few times.....she has to go  (Janelle)

Ian: the pitch they had is that the alliance isn't YOU... they would say Cody and Tyler are working together and NicoleF and Dani are working together and that 'you are Nicole's side piece'

Dani: but do you buy it? do you genuinely believe there was a 4? Because there was never a freakin' 4, Ian!

Ian: ....I never believed it because it didn't have a name and I though if it had a name....how would you know what it is...would they tell you

Dani: it had a name...that's what they said? Did they say the name?

Ian: no...they said it was a named alliance, on the first night, but, like  'how would you know?'

Dani: on the first night?

Ian: yeah, said it was formed in the HoH

Dani: that is so mean of them to say

Ian: that was their whole thing 'like do you want to be their (side piece)'

Dani: nobody wants that...to be 5th (to be a side piece)  I'm so sick of their lies...

Ian: well, one of them goes

Dani: if they freakin' say there's a 4, let's make our own 4....the 4 of us have always been cool

Dani: the alliances that go far in this game are the ones that trust each other and don't turn on each other

Ian: I feel like we have some connections to everyone in here

Dani: I like your way of thinking, too

Ian: mm hmm

Dani: and your way of thinking kind of compliments well my way of thinking to get a full perspective....and apparently Cody can win the competitions for us

Dani: we are trash...I'll never play POV unless I get nominated

Ian: it's probably a good thing

And now another new alliance has formed (Dani, Cody, Ian and NicoleF)

Dani: I never thought I'd ever be playing with you

Ian says he never thought he'd play again period

Some chatter about previous competitions in the BB world

Ian: yeah...I think it's pretty clear which way the vote should go...

Dani: you better   (their plan is to evict Janelle)

Ian: I know a good reason she should go

Dani: yeas, it would cut those ties

Ian: the other thing is that I like Kaysar personally...a really nice guy

Dani: a super nice guy

Ian: when he is a lone wolf, he is gonna be in a nice spot. His position will be good...He will be in the Dan spot...there is one other factor that has not been mentioned to anyone and I am only mentioning to you so don't go saying anything to anyone....the Safety Suite is done, and America is gonna  (speculating another twist; a vote from America)....she would come at us hard

image.thumb.png.934d59eebbf2479d61229bb2838ba5a8.png

image.thumb.png.a6689a81bd3bc78c4b590a7547fb8f0d.png

image.thumb.png.12ae7e6b357fef1b7a548a5e5374bdc6.png

9:10 AM BBT

Memphis is awake and enjoying coffee in the backyard. It looks nice and peaceful...can hear birds in the background.

image.thumb.png.c289fac18d4813179edd26ba30d8aeac.png

9:37 AM BBT

Bayleigh is now up out of bed and heading to the restroom. SHe peeks through the sliding glass door to see that only Memphis is hanging out on the backyard couch. SHe says "hmph"

image.thumb.png.6374ef9e8bd5eb644062e1c0cbeed581.png

Kaysar is up now, too, looking like he is in desperate need of sleep  [Kaysar is having a hard time accepting how this season turned out. He and Janelle discussed it at length yesterday, both saying they were expecting to come into the house with some equal competition, specifically mentioning Derrick and Dan, and that things would have been much different if there were equal targets they were up against.....basically they were set up to lose. They both also hate the way NicA's game ended so early. The both shed tears and hope to be good friends with her outside the house "we always had your back"   -MamaLong]

Kaysar tells Bayleigh he just needs to get some good sleep and then he will be okay. They head to the SR to change their batteries.

Kaysar- no one is up....not even Memphis

Bayleigh tells him he is in the backyard

Kaysar- oh

He goes to join Memphis on the couch outside.

9:48 AM BBT

Bayleigh joins them and they begin discussing Christmas' star baby punishment. Memphis said he heard it a few times, but it wasn't loud. Bay says she didn't hear it at all in the Have Not room. They joke about how it's not really a bad punishment because most of the HGs have kids and are used to having interrupted sleep

Kaysar: joke's on you Big Brother

Bay sees a bug and Kaysar grabs it. She tells him to feed it to the spider. (there is a spider on one of the chairs across from them)

They begin discussing the pet spider that Dan and Memphis had in their season and the spider that Sam had in Bay's season...how cool it is to watch them live their spider lives. Bay says "I don't do bugs"

image.thumb.png.9e2f957dcaae65b60c44ddc2d90de685.png

image.thumb.png.bd6dc615b0ea791524768d7e76e2a76e.png

9:57 AM BBT

Bayleigh tells Kaysar that no one else has been on the block together 4 times before

Kaysar: really?

Bay: yeah! You and Janelle hold the record as Block Buddies...making history

Kaysar tells Bayleigh that he is glad she is there because things are getting harder

Bayleigh: no pivot...pivot, Kaysar. Right Memphis? You're his friend....tell him

Kaysar says no, Memphis says "later assholes"

Bay: that's a goodbye

Bayleigh begins to tell the story of third grade and how she got in trouble for cursing, and she had no idea what was going on...She said she was going around saying "WTF" and didn't know what it meant

Kaysar begins teasing her "That explains a lot...look how you turned out

Bayleigh: Kaysar, Kaysar...let me tell you this. I can throw shade,  especially in the morning so you're gonna want to tone that down

Kaysar: okay, okay...I'm gonna back that up

Bay: I'm gonna save you from yourself...

Kaysar: Okay....thanks for giving me chances

Bay: I've been known for making people cry in the corner

Kaysar: Oh, I've done that, too....want to see how many people we can make cry?..No? Oh I thought this was a challenge. I misread things.

Bayleigh: Oh, Kaysar. This is why you're on the block right now

*laughing from all three of them*

Bayleigh tells the boys about a dream she had involving Keesha and Janelle and fighting over wine.

Bay says  the newer players are sensitive "because they have been trained (by previous seasons) "y'all went at it"

Bay says old school didn't play...."totally crazy......y'all threw things.....all kinds of crazy"

image.thumb.png.b5fbd6d30e9c8d8b617c32db4c7cef47.png

10:01 AM BBT

*feeds cut for morning wake up

10:20 AM BBT

The houseguests are beginning to move around the house

Memphis called to DR for his meds

David has gone to backyard for a run

10:37 AM BBT

Baby begins crying

Da'Vonne- oooooh

CHristmas grabs baby and baby says "Burp Me....Burp me"

Da'Vonne- that baby needs some manners

Christmas- she tells me what she needs

Baby- Thank you Mama

Da'Vonne- she sounds like Elmo

10:42 AM BBT

The baby begins crying again

Christmas takes the baby for a diaper change and talks to the baby in sweet mama tone about needing a new diaper and milk since it is morning time

image.thumb.png.316120afc61130ff8393821758e0a29a.png

1:11AM BBT: Kevin talking to the camera. He says he is grateful to be in the house again with people he is obsessed with, but he can not go through being nominated again. He says he needs to try to build better relationships. Kevin believes Tyler is a dangerous player and he needs to backdoor people. He says if he gets HOH, he needs to put up Cody and Tyler vs a pawn. He thinks maybe Bay, but figures he wouldn’t have the numbers to vote out who he wanted to. Kevin thinks Tyler is going to win the season.

1:25AM BBT Christmas is fast asleep in the CBR. Baby begins crying...Loudly..."Mommy! I'm hungry"

Christmas gets baby a bottle and falls back to sleep

1:30AM BBT: Da'Vonne: Kaysar went and told Ian that Nicole was in an alliance behind his back and that affected Ian in a way beyond game because he was like 'you're my friend' I don't believe in that because it messes with people's feelings but I understand why he did it

Kevin tells her that after Memphis, they need to target the other guys.

1:35AM BBT: Baby begins crying again. Christmas wakes back up "Shhh  Shhhh"    

Nicole is sleeping in the CBR and doesn't move at all during these repeated crying spells

Baby: My diaper is wet! Christmas changes her diaper and goes back to sleep.

1:38AM BBT: Kevin tells Day Janelle goes, then Kaysar, then Memphis. Day says no one will go to their side. 

1:39AM BBT: Da'Vonne says Nicole has to come out

Kevin: if you want to gender balance it out and you want to get these stronger guys

Da'Vonne: you're gonna have to get them out in a double...bloop/bloop

Kevin laughs: Why?

Day: because you have to get them out before they have a week to strategize and figure out

Kevin: so strong players you need early on because they take out stronger players but you don't want them too far in the game because they start dominating

Day: yeah you have to take them out.

Kevin: I think after Memphis is where the middle period is

Day: yes, after them 5...showtime

Kevin: otherwise it would be back to back to back to back to back.... like, why do you want to make sure the gender balance is correct

Day: I don't want all the women taking out and there is all men

Kevin: I agree with that....

1:40AM BBT: Baby starts crying again

Kevin: oh my God...they played it everywhere

Day: okay, we got it...we got

Baby: take me for a walk....50 laps in the backyard

Christmas gets up and puts on her shades, walks through the kitchen where Ian and Dani have been chatting

Kevin: oh they are blowing up our game...let's get out of here...Big Brother, You are wrong for that...we are having a strategy session here in the backyard

Day: a heavy session...we were giving y'all some good tea

Kevin: she's going to report back that we were out her

Day: I don't care...we got the backyard

1:42AM BBT: Christmas comes out to walk Star Baby. Day and Kevin laugh at Christmas, but try to motivate her. They offer her a jacket and a blanket, and Kevin helps her keep count of her laps.

1:50AM BBT: Christmas finishes her laps, then brings Star Baby back to bed and tucks her in.

2:15 AM BBT: Day and Kevin are still chatting in the hammock. Everyone else appears to be sleeping.

2:28 AM BBT: Kevin and Day are getting ready for bed. Enzo is sitting on the floor in the loft massaging his thighs

Kevin says if anyone comes in they are talking about boys

Day: these must be some great boys.....some fine boys

Day says she thinks Enzo is working with them, but he's not really in it (the alliance of 4)

Kevin- oh, so he is number 5

Day: Yep

2:30 AM BBT: Enzo crawls back through the shaft to his HN bed. Day and Kevin head to bed, too.

2:40 AM BBT: The BB House is dark and silent

6:36AM BBT: Star Baby wake Christmas up crying saying she has a dirty diaper. Christmas gets up and changes her, then comforts her. Star baby says night night and Christmas tucks her in and kisses her.

7:20AM BBT: HGs still asleep and so is Star Baby.

8:02AM BBT: Memphis gets up to go to the WC. He washes his hands and goes back to bed.

8:55AM BBT: Memphis in the BY drinking coffee.

9:58AM BBT: Memphis, Bay, and Kaysar in the BY chatting. General Conversations.

10:50 AM BBT

Ian, Enzo and Memphis are putting the awnings up in the backyard

Christmas is changing in the shower and Nicole is getting her bathing suit on

David and Kaysar are running in the backyard

BB: Ian, Memphis, Enzo...Thank You...Thank You Very Much

Ian has a mishap with an awning; it is broken and almost hits Ian

Ian- F*ing A! .....that one almost went right in the nads there....defective!

image.thumb.png.3415315fa330b268da30785fb00b3246.png

The guys are talking about the awning being broken

Ian- it wasn't screwed in right at the top

BB: SORRY!

image.thumb.png.127e1c6d9db4d5c46f8ea1c3a23bfd76.png

10:57 AM BBT

BB: Tyler, Cody, Janelle! Please change your batteries!   (they are fast asleep)

10:01 AM BBT  Kaysar, Memphis and Bayleigh are all outside talking drinking coffee while everyone is still asleep. 

10:03 AM BBT It is time for the HG to wake up. 

10:17 AM BBT feeds come back up and we have David and Bayleigh are in the kitchen. Nicole is in the WA Day is also in the WA doing her ADL's. BB calls Memphis to the DR downstairs. Kaysar goes to the KBR where Ian is laying in bed and he talk to him and want to make he didn't step over anybody's lines. Ian says i guess it 10 o clock i should get up i guess.  Bay gets called to the DR downstairs. 

10:30 AM BBT Most HG up doing ADL's and getting ready to hang outside. General conversations going on since they just woke up. Bay and Memphis both liked today's playlist of music. 

10:36 AM BBT Enzo comes from downstairs and Bay tells him good morning. Enzo says he not really awake yet. Bay says i know they woke you up in the middle of the night. Christmas baby starts crying and she says she needs a minute and it needs burped me. She burps it and it says thank you mama, she puts the baby down and Day says it sounds like elmo. FOTH. Bay is in the kitchen making something. 

10:42 AM BBT Enzo has the baby now and is in the SR changing his battery for the day. Nicole and Christmas are in the WA talking.  The baby starts to cry Christmas goes to get the baby from enzo and the baby is hungry and a diaper change is needed. 

10:48 AM BBT Nicole is in the storage room changing her battery for the day. Kaysar is running outside. Memphis is outside just chilling. BB tells them to lower the outside Awnings. David is also outside running. 

10:52 BB comes over and says Enzo, Ian and memphis thank you thank you. Ian says one is defective and wasn't screwed in all the at and BB says sorry. 

11;00 AM BBT Tyler Janelle and Cody all get called to change their batteries, Bayleigh still cookin and it pops at her, 

11:09 AM BBT Ian an Nicole talking on the Hammock about the beer and wine they got. Nicole says it gonna be time for lotion soon as she puts some on. She offers some to In and he says yes please. Nicole ask if they are gonna blow up the duck and Ian says he not putting his lips on it. Nicole says that how the season is going and FOTH. 

11:16 AM BBT BB tells Day to put on her microphone. Nicole and Ian and Christmas all say that was kind of agressive and BB says sorry. 

11:20 AM BBT Christmas and Nicole talk about her wedding dress the person that making is from say yes to the dress. Venue is Turk and Chacos from scene on meet the fosters. The date for her wedding is December 9th. The welcome party is the 7th. Rehersal is the day before. BB tells Janelle cody and Tyler to change their batteries again. 

11;30 AM BBT Memphis Cody and Janelle all in the KT Memphis doing excersize with the arm bands. Cody and Janelle just makin food and drinks. Ian is his hammock rocking back and forth. Christmas is talking about her work programs that she has. 

11:38 AM BBT Christmas finishes her chat with Nicole and the baby starts to cry and she asks what it want and it says 50 laps in the backyard. She starts counting them. Bay talking about milkshakes. 

11:43 AM BBT we get FOTH. Feeds come back Bayleigh and Cody talk about food meanwhile Christmas and the baby are outside doing laps in the BY. 

11:50 AM BBT Christmas finishes her 50 laps hands the baby to Nicole who is reclining and says baby sit. She gets in the pool and the baby says thank you Mama and she says your welcome baby all star. Bay cody talk about her and swaggy nothing to exciting happening. 

12:006 PM BBT Christmas and Nicole talk about the baby and what she has done with the baby and BB comes over and says your not allowed to talk about production. Christmas thanks BB for bringing her back and thanks them for the BB baby star. We get FOTH. 

12:14 PM BBT Bay and chistmas and Cody are talking about baby and baby weighs. Enzo joins in the conversation. All cams are on the three of them talking. 

12:21 PM BBT christmas says they dont emphsize on the havenots. They dont see us suffering every week. There so much tone then just the little game talk on the show. Enzo says the last few days went by so slow. Cristmas said she tried to not get to excited about it otherwise she wouldn't sleep at night. Dani says that they always wait for her dr late at night right when she takes her make up off she said she had it on all day waiting for them to call her. 

12:28 PM BBT 

Memphis joins Janelle in the KBR and asks her how it's looking

Jani: It looks like I'm going home

Memphis: like you're going home? Is that consensus?

Jani: I feel that way

She asks him if he's heard anything

Memphis responds that he hasn't heard much but figures there will be more chatter today

Jani: I figure people see him as a weaker competitor

Memphis: that would be a  valid assumption

He says he will keep her posted and leaves Jani to finish doing her makeup

image.thumb.png.0381e7a9eb12378c9f47b56b27af7086.png

image.png

12:31 PM BBT Kaysar is in the pool blowing the duck back up. Christmas says the water felt good after doing the 50 laps. Bayleigh says yeah i bet. They are all enjoying the backyard today. No game talk going on.  

12:40 PM BBT Janelle is in the KBR putting makeup on talking to Memphis and she asks him if he has heard anything and he says no he feels like today going to be more about the casual conversation. Janelle says they feel like that he is a weaker competitor and he says for sure. Memphis leaves and the camera changes to Christmas and Cody talking about workouts and exercise. The baby starts crying and she wants to be feed she is hungry. 

12:52 PM BBT Tyler cody dani and bayleigh are talking about the different comps. Cody then says that he dosent want to do Hide the veto this year and say please dont make us do it. They then talk about Scottie and how he feel during the comp. They then talk about food and oats and how they want different ones so they can make better food with it. They then talk about how bayleigh says she wishes they would bring someone back dani says they dont think they can do that. 

1:06 PM BBT

Baby begins crying

Baby- Mommy

Christmas- yes, Baby

Baby- tell me a story

Christmas begins telling the story of Big Brother and how baby star is a combination of all the beautiful gas and particles of previous houseguests..."so that's how you got your name...All Star...okay Baby...now it's time for a nap"

image.thumb.png.68e9d44ec0129d5f3e93b5dc83bce260.png

Janelle tells her she tells good stories

1:15 PM BBT

Baby starts crying again very loudly

Christmas asks what baby needs but gets no response and the baby continues crying LOUDLY

She tries rocking, patting, bouncing, throwing in the air....nothing is working

Christmas- usually it stops when I pick her up

Jani- I know

Tyler gets frustrated and throws his hands up

image.thumb.png.05ff0e07124b36dd12e42448fa504d07.png

Baby: play with me

Christmas- okay, you want to learn how to fly?

image.thumb.png.d9def46ca65dbb26a94d005a576afb96.png

Christmas tosses ALL-Star baby around to the other HGs "she is learning how to fly"

image.thumb.png.508441395a84108ffe0686780c199a15.png

image.thumb.png.4babdd9d0ccc3ff60309528d5cb839a7.png

1:28 PM BBT

Janelle is in the kitchen washing some dishes. She plans to use the flaxseed to make fake scrambled eggs (there is a recipe on the bag) and add salsa and olives like a souffle for all of the Have Nots (includes Cody, Bayleigh and Enzo)

image.thumb.png.faa83d502775415e2d6995a28e076ac9.png

David opened the fridge then walked away for several minutes. It's been wide open for a long time now

image.thumb.png.6213ebc097ec7a7d49a66e7a418e8bc0.png

1:35 PM BBT

David finally closes the fridge 15 minutes later. He was trying to clean it out and dump old food. Tyler walks through and thanks them for cleaning up.

1:17 pm BBT: The baby starts crying and says play with me , Christmas gets up  and ask her if she wants to learn how to fly and  flies her around the BY.
 1:20pm BBT: Hg in the BY just laying in the sun talking general talk  and Christmas playing with the Baby talking baby talk. Dani says you are so good at this Christmas.
 1:28pm BBT: Dani, Memphis and Tyler in the BY laying by the pool talking about what they would do if they was at home. Kevin in the pool laying on the duck. Inside the house Janelle is washing dishes as David makes avocado toast with bacon.
1:45pm BBT: Hg laying in the BY talking about all the air traffic today. Ian rocking on the hammock.
 1:57pm BBT: Most HG have gone inside to make food, Janelle makes  something from flax seed and says it is awful  and will,not eat it, She gives Cody a taste of it and Cody says oh no no no and spits it in the trash.

image.thumb.png.f48ceeae1dc10493f9a39a39297fc38a.png

1:50 PM BBT

Janelle's fake egg experiment in in the kitchen is not going well "it looks like putty.....this is not good" She warns COdy that it's not good but he wants to taste it anyway...he immediately spits it out  "whoa...that is not it....not it"

[you can use flaxseed as a binder in recipes, but not as scrambled eggs  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.6f050c3ea40b8930caa8df3f2e251553.png

In the backyard Tyler is telling Christmas the vote might flight because Bayleigh doesn't want to vote out Janelle

Christmas: well, I guess she will get one vote then

Christmas goes on and on about how she wants to be with people she enjoys being around, saying she just complains all the time [she could be referring to Bay or Jani...I'm not sure]

Tyler goes on to say that he doesn't want to end up with the same negatives after this season as last saying the money wasn't worth all the attacks he got online for not working with Bayleigh

Christmas says that people don't know all of the stuff Bayleigh was actually going through at that time *feeds cut*

2:00 PM BBT

Christmas gets called to change a dirty diaper. Baby All Star no longer has a mouth. It fell off somewhere. "Good job Baby All Star...you are so smart..you are so strong...you are so bright..YAY...you got a new diaper. You're doing great."

image.thumb.png.e57921296b14f1b228bf7abc4c6e31ae.png

2:15 PM BBT

Nicole approaches Christmas in the backyard while she is doing her laps with All Star Baby. " We have to keep this vote. People are already trying to flip the vote" Christmas says that Tyler already mentioned it. Nicole says they have the votes so it doesn't matter. She counts 6 votes "me, you, Cody, Dani, Enzo and Ian"

Christmas: Ian is good

Nicole asks who is trying to flip it

Christmas: Bayleigh and ... (couldn't hear)

Nicole: is that it?

Christmas: not exactly

Nicole: Frick

Nicole says she trusts their 6

They plan to talk to the boys about this, and they are hoping they get a wall comp.

Nicole says her noms would be Bayleigh and Kaysar.

In the KBR Kaysar is talking with Jani about whoever stays needs to work with Bayleigh and Tyler

image.thumb.png.729e4231fa90374e483f9fa66e11ec58.png

2:39 PM BBT

Tyler is talking with Enzo about Bayleigh and Da'Vonne trying to make an alliance with whoever stays

Tyler: I think there was already an alliance with Kevin, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh and Nicole A but now they are trying to bring in David and whoever stays between Janelle and Kaysar.....David refuses to believe that Da'Vonne would go against him

Tyler says no one will talk with him in the HoHR. He feels no one wants to get talking with him. They discuss that if Bayleigh or Da'Vonne won HoH, Tyler would get backdoored.

image.thumb.png.02935896a583998f7f257346b822b235.png

Enzo points out that if Nicole goes out that the girls will definitely claim there is an all guys' alliance, "and not all the girls like Day and Bay....Day and Bay are flip flopping everywhere....they're fucking my game up going around saying there is an all guys' alliance"

Enzo: I know Dani definitely wants Janelle out

Christmas comes in and Enzo to just let her know once they figure it out

2:03pm BBT: Christmas changing the babies diaper saying how strong baby is  then swings baby  as she heads back to the KT. All HG just sitting around eating and talking general talk.
2:08pm BBT: Memphis telling Kaysar he can make sweet tea sothern styler and Janelle ask if  she can have sweet tea being on slop and Memphis says yes you can, Janelle says yay i am excited now. Memphis says i am doing it for ya'll not me as he heads to  the STR.
 2:10pm BBT: Baby starts crying and wants to do 50 laps in the BY, Christmas goes to put shoes on as Enzo says this is the fourth time now .
 2:16pm  BBT: Janelle and kaysar in the KBR about  trying to  stay in the house  but Kaysar says he is going to sit back and just see where it falls, Janelle says we need to go to them and pitch  how we benefit the house and thats it. Janelle then says i am leaving this week and thats it. Kaysar is worried about the people they are friends with in the house like David and what will happen to them because they are friends.
2:28pmBBT: Christmas finishes the 50 laps and Baby says thank you i want to see everybody and Christmas takes her around to say hi to everyone and to say how cute she is to everyone.
2:33pm BBT: Dani laying in the pool on the duck whispering very low with no mic on to Nicole, Nicole says that is why they want to keep her to do the dirty work is because i made it public to everyone. we get FOTH.
2:37pm BBT: Feeds come back and Nicole says its ok i need people who i can put up. She ask Dani if she wins HOH who will she put up and Dani whispers where we can not hear her, Nicole ask are you going to try to win then talk turns to food.
2:39pm BBT: Tyler and Enzo in the HOHR talking about who is in whos alliance and who all is together in the house. They says Ian is with Nicole, Day is with David,They says that Day, Bayleigh , Kevin  and Nicole are in an alliance and they can drag David and janelle in after  the vote if Janelle stays and that gives them six.
 2:47pm BBT: Tyler and Enzo going over  who used to talk to who and how Day used to talk to Janelle in  rooms and then all of a sudden Day wanted an alliance with them. Enzo says it will nit be long and there is going to be a line drawn yo know what i am saying and if Janelle leaves this week thats three girls gone they guys are winning every week.
2:49pm BBT: Enzo and Tyler say they think the girls think there is an all guys alliance and there isn't but Enzo worries thats what the girls think. Enzo says  there is a possibility he can win HOH next week. Christmas comes in and Tyler leaves, Enzo says he was just listening to music and  wanted the quiet.
2:56pm BBT: Enzo  and Christmas in the HOHR talking about day being upset  about the safety being used on Christmas, In the BY Dani, Nicole, Bayleigh and David by the pool talking general talk while Ian is still swinging in the hammock.

3:00 PM BBT

Christmas has been chatting with Enzo in the HOHR and she begins getting a request from baby to repeatedly sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. 

After singing it three times Baby says "Thank you Mama"

Christmas- You're welcome baby All Star

Enzo says that he is tired of people sitting back and playing cool "F* that shit....if you don't win comps you have to go"

Christmas agrees

3:00pm BBT: Bayleigh in the Lounge sitting alone  looking at the camera. Enzo and Christmas still in the HOHR repeating themselves.
3:02pm BBT: Baby cries and Christmas has to sing  to baby.  Enzo dancing while Christmas sings.
 3:04pm BBT: Enzo saying he is tired of people  sitting and playing cool  he says they need to win comps or they have to go and Christmas agrees with him. Talk turns to Janelle and Nicole and how they were going at each other , Enzo says i heard they were going at it in the STR and Christmas says yeah and everywhere else and Christmas says she told Nicole to draw a line and tell her if you will not talk to me nicely then do not talk to me at all. Christmas says that Nicole is so sweet and she is tired of dealing with it and her and Janelle were supposed to be friends outside this house and feeds switch.
3:12pm BBT: Bayleigh and David in the Lounge talking, Bayleigh says she is not going to step away and she  will win hoh and she wants to win it but, David then says  he can not trust people as they come to him then back away and he does not like that.

3:30PM BBT: Christmas and Enzo talking in the HoHR talking through alliances, so were pushed together by desperation and some by choice.  She sees some clashing coming up.  Tyler walks in and out, and they go quiet.

3:31PM BBT: Bay tells David in the HNR that she'll play in the "audience" for a while and then win when she's ready to win, but is happy that she's able to practice games until then.

3:38PM BBT:  Cody and Kaysar talking in the BY.  Kaysar is complimenting his game.  He felt like there were bonds forming from the beginning and he didn't feel like he was part of them.  Cody asks why he thinks that was, and Kaysar answers that he has nothing tangible to point at, but possibly nerves.

3:47PM BBT: Christmas joins Kaysar and Cody.  She jokes with them about babysitting her kid.  They laugh.  (baby all-star)  Jani, Kevin and Da' are in the KT, talking about food and what they're eating.  Da' heads outside and Memphis joins the others in the KT before also going out back.

3:52PM BBT: David joins Kaysar and Kevin in the KT and they talk about exercise.  NikF and Bay head out back.  Lots of in and out BY traffic.

4:00PM BBT: Bay asks Jani in the KT if she's going to campaign.  "Never against Kaysar, but for myself".  Bay tells her that there's talk that whichever of them stays, the HG feel that the remaining one will get the first power.  Jani knows that everyone wants her out first.

4:16PM BBT:  Small chit chat and movement around the house.

4:18PM BBT: Kaysar tells Memphis in the BY that he's never been in the house without Janelle.  If he stays, he tells him that he'd better be ready to have some conversations with him, that he won't have anybody to talk to. 

4:45PM BBT: Christmas is in the HOHR with Tyler trying to figure out why Dani and Jani split. She tells him that Kevin told her that he wanted Jani to be evicted this week.  Tyler says "he may just be saying that".  

4:48PM BBT: Tyler names Bayleigh, Day, Kevin, David and whoever stays from the block this week as one alliance forming, even if they don't get along.  They feel that they all have common targets.  

4:54PM BBT: Janelle and Dani are whispering in the LR.  The take the conversation to the KBR.  Danie tells Jani that she wouldn't have come after her, and is confused as to what happened because they were working together.  Their decision to stay away from each for sake of the game was spun into hate by other HG, which backfired.

5:13PM BBT: Kevin and Cody are swinging in the hammock talking about Miami while Nic and Bay talk about their pets.  Enzo is laying on the lounge chair.

5:35PM BBT: Nic whispers to Cody in the hammock retelling her conversation with Janelle, telling him that it was a waste of time because Jani was lying.

5:38PM BBT: Christmas is laying down with Baby All-Star in the HOHR, listening to Tyler's music.

5:39PM BBT: Cody tells Dani in the hammock that there's just too much going on in the house right now.   [sure, Jan]

5:40PM BBT: Dani and Cody are laughing at the HG that threw the POV comp and what a joke it was.  It reminds Dani of when Dan would throw comps.

5:42PM BBT: Baby announcement!  Christmas now has two babies.  She goes downstairs to pick it up from the DR.

5:46PM BBT: The HG are in the LR waiting for Christmas to come back out with the new baby.  They speculate that she will get a new baby each day.  Da' walks through the room and says "Meow Meow needs to get spayed or neutered".  

5:49PM BBT: Cody tells Dani in the hammock that he's not going to try to win the next comp, that he's already won 2.  When others start winning more, then he'll try.  He tells Dani that she's the best player in the house.  She laughs because she hasn't won anything at all.

5:54PM BBT: A new all star baby boy was delivered.  They can't wait to hear its voice.  Christmas wants to win HOH just so she can drink a bottle of wine by herself.