New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. This is my first time joining Mortytv but I joined in last summer and read all the topics. I'm a big brother junkie. I just wanted to come on and say "hi" to everyone and see who everyone thinks will leave the house Thursday :?: :lol: I really don't want either one of them to go. But it's the name of the game :lol:

Welcome to Mortys....happy posting and don't forget to check out the chat room. :lol::lol:

This may be my only post? I found Morty's site last summer, and I love it. I signed up to be able to adjust the way I see things in the forums, but I am not signed up for live feeds, so I am just reading everyone elses. Thanks for keeping us all up to date on what is going on!

:D

hdkempa11....

Hope you decide to pop in once in awhile :!:

I end up reading more than posting too.

As you can tell by my post name.... I'm slow.... but, everbody puts up with me anyway :lol:

Guest Timewarper
:lol: Hi team a new member to add to your growing list, I grew up with Lost in space, Time Tunnel, Land of the giants, and the seventies well do you remember Freewheelers, Timeslip, Tommorow People etc :?: Hope to share more memories soon. PS: Any idea when the british version of Dear John will be put on to dvd :?:

Ok I have been here for a month now and just found this...boy am I slow. lol Welcome to all that joined since me and thank you for the warm welcome aboard. :lol:

HEY all,

Been lurking for 4 years? I think. I love this site. I am a reality TV fan. I have 3 little girls who make it hard to follow everything sometimes. Right now I have the live feeds for BB and they are watching with me. (Sometimes I have to cover their ears. I am on the east coast so I have been watching early in the morning and on and off during the day. I am looking forward to chatting with everyone.

~Keely :D:P

Welcome keenasty happy posting and check out the chat room. :lol:

Guest Lorelei

Hello everyone. Just signed up this morning. I lurked here last year and enjoyed being able to keep up with BB happenings, since I don't have live feed.

Decided to register this year, just in case I might want to insert my two cents. :wink:

Guest fun4havin

Hello everyone I'm glad I found Mortys site. My husband

has been telling me forever I'm addicted to reality TV & I need

help........... :D .

I'm excited to meet ppl who are as addicted as me :shock: