New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackers is back.... w/ a bit of an attitude adjustment.. I will let you decide for yourself..which way it was adjusted  :twisted: 

I hope Crackers didn't adjust to much!!! I liked her just the way she was!!

Guest Rusty

Hey ya'll. Just thought I'd take a min and say hello. I'm new to Morty's forums but not new to BB or Morty's BB updates..............I would look at too many BB sites last year for updates. And have decieded to only use Morty's this year. I think it would pay for me to only be on one website while at work................don't ya think? Anyway, I'm a male and in my 40's and have been watching BB since season #1. This will be the second year that I've purhcased the live feeds. And I notice the fish are up already. Anyway, thanks Morty for the forums and thanks to you all for having me here.

Guest Rusty
Welcome Rusty!!! Any Cowboy sightings up there in Oklahoma??? :wink:

Funny you should mention him..............He is not one of Oklahomas finest. But then again, neither was the blonde headed guy the season before.....................ahhh......what was his name????????.........______

Guest RealityFreak17

Hello everyone! Can't wait till the 7th! This is my first time here, and I will be back every night!! Or..every morning...every afternoon...

I don't watch much TV and had never seen BB until season 5 and I instantly became hooked. Can't wait for next Thursday! After lurking last season, I decided I had to sign up. I am looking forward to reading all of your posts and contributing a bit myself!