New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome BigBrotherfan#1, glad you could make it.

Happy posting and don't forget to check out the chat room!!!!!

BBFan#1

Welcome

You sure joined at a BUSY time :!:

Be patient if the boards are running slow. There's been so much happening to post about.... everybody's trying to get their 2 cents worth in.

(hmmm, better make that a quarter's worth)

Okay I'm new to using a computer so certainly haven't "posted" anything before. I am hoping this goes on the "welcome" one but since I don't know what I'm doing, pls. forgive if this shows up in an inapporpriate spot. I'm 45, a single mom, a teacher, and a hockey fan I read a lot and watch a few "reality" shows religiously. Once I'm hooked ... Found Morty's on my new computer and have been spending more time than I should just checking it out. I'm a Kaysar supporter though it seems that my Canadian votes won't count. I've enjoyed reading the forum banter!

Welcome voteforkaysar and sisu power and all the newbies I missed...Happy posting and dont forget to check out the chat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jenna - Sisu - Vote for Kaysar :!:

You all sure picked a busy time. Morty's has been running slow because of all the traffic in here.... so please bear with us.

and Sisu... good luck with navigating the internet... I've been around for awhile and still get confused ! (but then, I AM slooooowww)

Lots of Canadian neighbors in here, so you should feel right at home.

Hey Everyone, another Newbie here from Newark, Delaware.

Im Mike, and i stumbled across Morty's a couple weeks ago when i googled conspiracies i heard about the Americas Choice vote. It took me a week or so to fully explore the site, and its awesome!!!! very glad i stumbled across it, and i think ill be stickin around even after big brother is over!

Guest Lavender Dreams

Hello all, newbie to this site but not to BB. *waves*

I have been a fan of BB since season one and this is my first season of subscribing to the live feeds. Heard about this place through Joker's and love what I have seen so far. Great site!

HI Lavender -  and a belated HI to Mike de (seen Mike popping in and out the past few days, already making himself at home).

WELCOME to Morty's  :!:

Oh, im feelin right at home, i am a TV addict, and this site is just what i needed!! Thanks for the welcome!

Guest VELBLONDE

HI ALL SORRY IF I DO ANYTHING WRONG DONT YELL JUST EXPLAIN WHAT I DID PLEASE AND I AM IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M IN WORK AND IT STAYS ON CAPS ...I'M REALLY WHISPERING LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Shockalot
HI ALL SORRY IF I DO ANYTHING WRONG DONT YELL JUST EXPLAIN WHAT I DID PLEASE AND I AM IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M IN WORK AND IT STAYS ON CAPS ...I'M REALLY WHISPERING LOL :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Oh oh!

Valium.. is that you?

;)