Kaysar on Half and Half

Jem

half1andhalfs04e09hdtvxvidfqm0.jpg

half1andhalfs04e09hdtvxvidfqm0.jpg

Couldn't see if these were posted already (and I did look). :blink:

Great stills Jem! Somebody on James' board posted that the ratings went up by 300,000 viewers (that's like 16% or something) for this episode that Kaysar was on. Kaysar may not be the greatest actor, but he's pretty marketable - nobody can argue with that!

Great stills Jem! Somebody on James' board posted that the ratings went up by 300,000 viewers (that's like 16% or something) for this episode that Kaysar was on. Kaysar may not be the greatest actor, but he's pretty marketable - nobody can argue with that!

You're right Sam - nobody can argue with that - but we all know who will come along and try... :(

• 4 weeks later...

I have to agree with you, Sam. I would watch a show because Kaysar was in it - at least at first. I don't think he is a great actor, but if they find the right vehicle for him, he is still pretty marketable - don't know how long that will be true, but he may as well ride the wave as long as he can.

Archived