Julia Nolan (Week 9)

JEDI

She is a little mole for Vanessa. Austin up in HOH with Steve and Twins trying to keep off the block. Julia leaves the room and goes and tells Vanessa everything. After all Austin has done to keep her safe. I guess Julia really wants that new car Vanessa promised her.

She is a little mole for Vanessa. Austin up in HOH with Steve and Twins trying to keep off the block. Julia leaves the room and goes and tells Vanessa everything. After all Austin has done to keep her safe. I guess Julia really wants that new car Vanessa promised her.

OMG! I didn't know about that promise. Did Julia tell Liz, or was this a secret between Julia & Vanessa?

I hope that Zingbot calls out Julia's failure to win a single comp, prize or anything. Meg hasn't won a comp either, but at least she won the Gronk Cruise.

FB to 1:51pm BBT .... Julia says "White rice is made out of flour, right?"

OMG, if I was in that house I'd have had so much fun with that.....

"Why yes, Julia, as a matter of fact it is.  It's formed into little grain-like pieces and baked.  Brown rice is just the same thing, except it's baked a little longer.  Wild rice is made out of weeds that grow in the field of wheat from which the flour is made."

Those two young women are so stupid that it's very hard to believe that they made it through college on their own merits.

One of the twins questioned whether British and German people are Caucasians.

The way that Julia constantly criticized Johnny Mac's game is ridiculous especially considering that she has absolutely no game whatsoever. Julia tried to cozy up to Johnny Mac weeks ago, but he wasn't falling for it.

The only reason that Julia wants to keep Vanessa in the game is because she thinks Vanessa will take her to F2 and she will gladly take 2nd place riding on someone else's coattails.

One of the twins questioned whether British and German people are Caucasians.

The way that Julia constantly criticized Johnny Mac's game is ridiculous especially considering that she has absolutely no game whatsoever. Julia tried to cozy up to Johnny Mac weeks ago, but he wasn't falling for it.

The only reason that Julia wants to keep Vanessa in the game is because she thinks Vanessa will take her to F2 and she will gladly take 2nd place riding on someone else's coattails.

Very true  she wants her sister to take her also but I don't think she cares who takes her.  She has no room to talk about anyone's game play.