Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

If Eric accepts Dicks offer, he will earn some respect from the views, but also has no chance at winning the game.If He declines he has a much better shot at winning because his side won't turn on him untill much later.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If He declines he has a much better shot at winning because his side won't turn on him untill much later.

When it goes down to the 5, he is the first one they want out. He can put himself highter in position by switiching "teams". Plus, who would the other side gun after? Most likely they would go after Dick first. Jess is in the best position because the holy roller girls will still need her.

Eric's good people alliance are all ready to turn on him, and give him the boot. Plus, none of them have the power to offer him any real security from the block in the next week. Jam can't play, Whamber is, well, assumed to be worthless, Jess can't play, and if Dustin stays, and wins HOH, he'll put up Eric quicker than you can say jackrabbit!

Eric really has no other play here. The upside is he gets to carry Jess with him for another week. And no matter whether D/D turn on him, it's his job to play the game, try to win comps, and keep himself safe! And not depend on others to do it for him.

Eric gets farther with D/D. Even if he can't trust them, he can play against them, and hope to win. If they stand behind their promise of a safe week for him, that's more than he'd get if he kept Dustin. If Dustin stays, Eric is the good people target. And if that happens, what's left of the D/D alliance will have no reason to keep him.

I'm sure with as many posts as there are in this thread this has probably been said

But

Eric REALLY needs to shut up when he is ahead in a conversation. He will have Jess agreeing but still keep talking. I think the more he talks the more Jess changes back and forth.

eric is playing to win not to hand dick the money

'

i cant blame him

Unless Eric has a "change of heart" and goes along with pitching Dustin, I am done voting for his AP tasks. I mean, he deff. wanted Nick to go and didn't pitch to get Kail out, I kinda disregarded that because the whole group was against him, but this time he has blatant opportunity to get the person America wants evicted to really BE evicted; Eric is ignoring what America wants, and that isnt very fitting of "America's player."

Eric needs to go, he hasnt even tried to get Dustin evicted. This is his easiest task yet but he just sits there and talks to Jess saying how he is sooooo unsure and he wants to do whatever jess wants to do. I haven't posted here but watching the live feeds right now makes me sad. So I figured I'd just join in and say how much I hate Eric.

Eric is playing his own game.....thats why so many of us don't like him.

Oh yeah.....he blabs on and on and on.....Shut up Eric!!!! :lipsrsealed2:

If Eric blows this America's Choice then I think you are going to see a very very angry America. This one is handed to him and he is trying to turn it around and keep Dustin. I won't do it but I would not be surprised if he blows off America again they will keep going after Jessica.

Hi megamovie!

Welllll...Eric, spent nearly 3 hours last night trying to convince Jess to evict Dustin, to go along with this new alliance, a much more concerted effort than he is making now. Of course, that was before his talk today with ED, and that may have put him back on the fence somewhat. I think it's more to do with how it will look, who gets protected if the game flips, and that he wants to make sure Jess is protected, no matter what happens. And, he wants Jess to see him as being on the 'right' side.

Jess keeps asking what to do. No matter what they do, they are the two players who are openly talking about it at least. I think Eric will cast his vote to evict Dustin. I think he's doing a better job of trying to convince Jess of this, than he has on any of his other challenges. He's spending hours and hours at it!

If he'd just stop talking, he'd probably lock her vote in!

If Eric blows this task....I'm going to start my protest votes again....

I screw with Eric when he screws with us..... :death:

Honestly, he's screwed, because if he doesn't start to convince Jessica, he'll still be a mystery vote against Dustin. So he better stop jumping around the subject and start laying the facts out straight on why he's voting for Dustin to leave and why he won't be changing his mind on the subject.

Archived