Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

I looked around and couldn't find this topic, although I'm pretty sure I saw it last night I can't find it now, I don't know if I was confused or what.

but what's the plan for nominations and eviction now?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last I heard is she was putting up Will and Boogie to evict Boogie. Then I think she changed her mind and is putting up Will and George and is going to backdoor someone(possibly Boogie). I think that's how it was. There's so much flip flopping, can't keep up. :lol:

I know that her and Diane talked and now Janie doesn't want to put her up cause she trusts her now.

Someone feel free to correct me if I have any of this wrong.

will and mike are still working janelle and howie this morning

a few minutes ago will was recounting all the BS he had given S6 last night, and it did sound quite embellished (like a typical dork exaggerating to his more dorky friend)

I know, it's disgusting. He (Will) threatened Janelle last night that if she nominates Boogie, he will veto him, and will go after her and destroy her. Way to go talking to a girl like that, asshole!

SHE HAS TO edit REALIZE THAT THESE 2 edit CAN'T WIN edit AND CAN'T GO AFTER HER, THAT'S WHY THEY WANT HER NOT TO NOMINATE THEM.

Now, they're saying if the four and them two go to final 6, they will split the money equally. IT MAKES ME SICK...After they left (Janelle and Howie), the Booger said, "You guys are gonna get played."

I am praying Janelle puts up Boogie and Will. Don't let that son of a bitch Will bully you around Janey! Stand tall as a woman and put that pig in his place.

Will says if she puts them both up one of them will get veto and then she'll be forced to put up a floater which will get voted out. BS!!!! There is NO WAY Marcellus or Erica will vote with Will. NO WAY IN HELL! Where does he think he's going to get the votes?

C'mon Janey! Put them both up and you're guaranteed one of them leaves. CUT the head off the snake and the snake will die. Will leaves, Boogie is no threat. Boogie leaves, Will is no threat.

Please don't let this creep slide another week! Be smart!

Why is James pushing so hard that Janey puts Chill Town on the block? He did the same thing when Kaysar was HOH, but when he was HOH, he went after CG. He wants Janelle to get rid of the Chill Town so the floaters will go after her. Sneaky!!

i think janelle should start out her nomination speech like this:

"NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER, therefore, i nominate both Will and Boogie because they thought they could bully me around"

Bigbrovaz, I was thinking the same thing. I'm really surprised that none of them has called James on this, especially Kaysar, since he had a whole lot to say, and called Kaysar names.

Icy, if Janelle has a deal with Chilltown, so does James, and so does Kayser. Boogie hasn't been nominated once in 4 weeks, and the only time Will was nominated was as a pawn for George.

As for who she's gonna nominate, it changes minute by minute, so I'm not even gonna speculate. It should be Will and Boogie. If one of them wins veto, the other one is gone.

LOL, I love that Will said that if she put up Boogie, Will would veto him off. Ummm, that would mean that Will would have to actually WIN something. Oh but wait, he said the other night that if he was going to throw every competition. Man, he can't keep his story straight. Kinda sad really, but so far it is keeping him in the game, so maybe the Evil Dr.'s plan is working.

Dep

From the last feed updates, it sounds like Will and Booger. I wish I could have seen that supporting team hug that James gave Janelle. How could she resist that sweetness and not bend to James' wishes? We'll see in a few hours...can't wait to see if CT wins veto and who else goes up. CT could still survive.

This is a hard season, cause I like people from both sides. Last year was so much easier to route for. I like the complexity, though.

I know, nursie...I can't believe it - at least he's not sitting in gray murky water. If her team truly supported her, they'd protect her from this kind of pressure. I know, I know - Janelle's strong, but...

I'm a gonner anyway, when it comes to Will. I listen for 3 minutes to his pitch to Janelle, and I'm like, "Yeah, do it! Join Chill Town!!!"

Maybe she'll be like James last week - as soon as CT leaves after their pitch, he calls them "pathetic".

After listening to all the pressure talks Janie is getting from both sides - I have to say that either plan works for me. I'd love to see the Dr. Frankenstein and Igor get nomintated, but The Mummy (Danielle) and Bride of Frankenstein (Ericka) arent bad choices either. All four are monsters if you ask me.

either way Janelle is in a good position. if she puts up booger and will, one of them wins veto and replaces themselves, she can put up Danielle and still get the other CT evicted. If not, she still got rid of the opposing alliance.

james is really pissed that the last people to talk to janelle before nominations was will and boogie.

i dont think janelle is stupid enough to believe Will and boogie.. and if she goes along with anything they want... i will still like her but i will have to call her an idiot. :mellow:

why is she so smitten with Will, and you notice he's playing on it. Janie does luv her attention, but I hope also that she keeps her head below the clouds. C'mon Janie, you can do it, but if you listened to Boog & Will, I too will call you an idot!!! <_< You are fun to watch and a great competitor, but there's that "idiot factor" again.....man, she scares me sometimes. :blink: Funny how James didn't put the dynamic duo up, but wants everybody else to put them up, isn't it?

Chopped I thought the same thing about James... all talk! lol.

I think Will is right that Howie is Janie's biggest allie and Howie was right on the money when he said boogie, will or diane need to go up. I'm hoping Janie realizes this and sticks 2 of the 3 up.

Archived