PLEASE HELP! CBS Blackout!

myss911

Does anyone have any links where we can watch Big Brother online??? We are on a CBS Blackout here in California from CBS!!!! Time Warner Cable & CBS are battling over prices & we no longer have CBS... Please post as many links that you know of!!!!

Yeah it is a NIGHTMARE! Does anyone know the Morty's link????

myss911 If the link mentioned above does not work, I have a few......alternative sites that can help.......

Yes please!!!! All the links you can get... some I watch just cut off mid show!!! What a mess! There goes BB, there goes Football... Grrrrrr!

Guest 6Borders

I still have CBS...must be all the books I bought that Time Warner put out and I used to munchkin sit for Marcy Carsey's nephew! :notworthy:

LOL Borders!!!! I wish TWC and CBS would get it together... CBS is basically being insane... asking for the contract to be renewed with a 600% rate increase hike... MANY people are going to lose it if TWC doesn't reinstate CBS here in Southern Cali... BB, Survivor, Amazing Race, NCIS, NFL Football... soooooo many shows... Shame on CBS for doing this... I can understand why TWC is not giving in... it is horrid... WHY are the good shows (the ones I am addicted to that aren't on extended cable) on CBS! Phooey on them!!!

Thank you ALL for your help! I appreciate it so very much!!!

It's happened here in my city more then a few times and it is time Warner, not CBS , every yr time Warner raises their prices when it's contract time and then we the viewers suffer for it, we have CBS for now here in mo, but that could change, time Warner always wants to say it's the networks, but that is not true as I researched it when we lost the cw and a cpl others last yr, oh and abc we lost too

"If Time Warner Cable is a customer's Internet service provider, then their access to CBS full episode content via online and mobile platforms has been suspended as a result of Time Warner Cable's decision to drop CBS and Showtime from their market," CBS spokesperson Dana McClintock told TODAY.com.

"As soon as CBS is restored on Time Warner Cable systems in affected markets, that content will be accessible again," she added.

Guest 6Borders

Personally, I could care less and the only reason I would/will miss CBS is if Morty's went with it! Beyond that they can keep themselves and their egos and see how long it takes them to get tired of their own reruns!

Exactly, a cpl yrs ago, there was a big brouhaha here, and the abc network put out a whole statement that it was not them but time Warner hiking up the contract prices which were outrageous and then using the public and their customers to clog the phone lines up to the network with all the complaints when in fact it was time Warner themselves causing all the trouble, I hate time Warner, yet they have the corner on the market here, I've heard they are ok in other states, but not here, their customer service sucks, google fiber is being Put in here in my city, neighborhood by neighborhood ,can't wait, I will for sure be making a change

I had Time Warner DSL service for a long time. It was the absolute worst experience ever. My service was HORRIBLE. They could never fix it and make it stay fixed. Finally Verizon installed FIoS where I live - I signed up immediately. Now I have a 15 mb down 5mb up connection for less than I paid for DSL service, and in 18 months I have called customer service once AND they fixed the problem over the phone. Time Warner is the worst period.

If you can get the tv guide channel, they replay the big bro shows on friday nights...

Oh thanks interesting. I have had Time Warner Cable for about 30 years. No complaints.