Amanda - Week 2

CeCiMom

I am so tired of Amanda saying over and over that I am going to do whatever McCrea does. She is putting the blame on how the vote goes on him. She is the one going and talking and scheaming.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She just told Elissa she thinks they have the votes, which they don't because I think MaCrae is going to vote with the guys Judd may have gotten Jesse but they would still be short on votes. I don't think Howard or Candice is going to vote to keep Elissa so Amanda may be really mad tomorrow especially if this happens and he doesn't tell her.

Amanda, Candice and Helen are all on the right track. They've mostly figured out the MC but they need to have a conversation together in order to compare notes. I see them not trusting their gut as much as they should. Amanda really needs to figure out how much McCrae is working against her. The MC wants her out of the house because they think it's going to cause them too much trouble, having her close to McCrae.

I'm selfishly hoping Helen or Candice get HOH this week. I think they are about the only ones in the house who would put a bunch of the guys on the block. Then I would get to watch the MC fall apart! Yay! :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl:

Amanda, Candice and Helen are all on the right track. They've mostly figured out the MC but they need to have a conversation together in order to compare notes. I see them not trusting their gut as much as they should. Amanda really needs to figure out how much McCrae is working against her. The MC wants her out of the house because they think it's going to cause them too much trouble, having her close to McCrae.

I'm selfishly hoping Helen or Candice get HOH this week. I think they are about the only ones in the house who would put a bunch of the guys on the block. Then I would get to watch the MC fall apart! Yay! :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl:

Ya but I really don't like any of the women in the house. I like Nick and I like Howard and and they are my top 2 right now.